Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 16th May 2019 22:22
Bismillah.

As Salaamu Alaykum.

A revert brother tragically passed away a few days ago, help is needed to cover his funeral costs.

Although some money has been raised it is still a few hundred short of the target. If you can forward the following link to those in your whatsapp groups or social media.or to some business person who can cover the remainder in one go...then that will be very much appreciated.

www.gofundme.com/8rqa9z-funeral-fund

report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 17th May 2019 22:05
As Salaamu alaykum.

Thanks for all who contributed. Just over £3000 was raised.

The Brothers Janazah is tomorrow at Birmingham Central Mosque. After Zuhr Salah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 17th May 2019 22:14
Abu Huraira reported that Allah’s Messenger ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) said:

“Who amongst you is fasting today? Abu Bakr said: I am. He (again) said: Who amongst you followed a funeral procession today? Abu Bakr said: I did. He (the Prophet) again said: Who amongst you served food to the needy? Abu Bakr said: I did. He (again) said: Who amongst you has today visited the sick? Abu Bakr said: I did. Thereupon Allah’s Messenger ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) said: Anyone in whom (these good deeds) are combined will certainly enter paradise.” [Sahih Muslim]
+0 -0Like x 1