Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#106 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd February 2019 20:24
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Bro what's ur problem back off. They gettin free hajj and umrah innit.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#107 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2019 05:01
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Relax bro. My posts were genuine.I have nothing against you and neither do I have the need or desire or time to take part in pointless point scoring on internet forums.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#108 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2019 10:49

muslimman wrote:
View original post

Then don't!

Logoff and go home.

You cannot come here and publicly attack, slander and accuse me and NOT get a response. Take your sophistry and excuses somewhere else OR look in the mirror and tell someone who cares about your lies!

You have come here and made an accusation that I am RESPONSIBLE simply because I have created  a thread about discussing an issue.

You missed the first clarification.

You could not dodge the second clarification because it was in your face so you are now trying hypocritical sophistry.

P.S: I am fully relaxed, it is you burning with rage and filled with Poison.

+0 -0Disagree x 3Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#109 [Permalink] Posted on 11th October 2021 15:10
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Jamat e islami is out of the fold of ahlu sunnah wal jamah .as for jamat islami and Deoband. Former Sheikh ul hadith of Darul uloom Deobandعلامہ مفتی سعید پالنپوری رح says in his book رحمه الله واسعه شرح حجۃ اللہ بالغہ vol 2 page 740_744 that jamat e islami is out of the fold of ahlu sunnah wal jamah and Darul Uloom Deoband has unanimously agreed on it under the leadership of Hakeem ul islam qari tayyab qasmi . You can refer to the original book but it is in Urdu. فقط واللہ اعلم
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#110 [Permalink] Posted on 27th April 2024 10:50
Zarwali khan was a very misguided person and his fatwa on strawberry is just an example of this, such people should not be defended and should be shunned and considered misguided
+0 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#111 [Permalink] Posted on 27th April 2024 13:27
Mufti Zarwali khan RAs fatwah was based on the circumstances at that time, Royal family was respected as protectors of Haramain against Shias, ahle bida'ah and other baatil sects.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#112 [Permalink] Posted on 28th April 2024 03:00
hadithanswers.com/hasans-al-basri-rahimahullah-statement-...

Question

I would like to ask regarding the authenticity of the following narration in Al Adabul Mufrad:

Hasan said: “There should not be a sense of respect between you and a sinner.”

Answer

Imam Bukhari (rahimahullah) has recorded this statement of Hasan al Basri (rahimahullah). Imam Abu Bakr ibn Abid Dunya (rahimahullah) has also recorded this narration. The narrators are reliable.

Hasan Al Basri (rahimahullah) said: “There is no sense of respect to be maintained between you and an [open] sinner.”

(Al Adabul Mufrad: 1018, Al Ghibah wan Namimah: 87 and As Samt wa Adabul Lisan: 224)

Imam Bukhari (rahimahullah) has cited this Hadith under the chapter, “An open sinner should not be greeted.” Hence, according to this interpretation, the narration in question would mean, an open sinner should not be acknowledged with a greeting.

Imam Abu Bakr ibn Abid Dunya (rahimahullah) has cited the narration under the chapter, “Ghibah which is permissible.” In this context, the narration in question would mean that since an open sinner has publicly violated the sanctity of Shari’ah, speaking about his sins which he openly perpetrates will not be forbidden.

And Allah Ta’ala Knows best.

Answered by: Moulana Suhail Motala

Approved by: Moulana Muhammad Abasoomar

التخريج من المصادر العربية

الأدب المفرد:
باب لا يسلم على فاسق
(١٠١٨) – حدثنا محمد بن محبوب، ومعلى، وعارم، قالوا: حدثنا أبو عوانة، عن قتادة، عن الحسن قال: ليس بينك وبين الفاسق حرمة.

ذم الغيبة والنميمة لابن أبي الدنيا:
باب الغيبة التي يحل لصاحبها الكلام بها
(٨٧) – حدثنا عبد الله، حدثنا خلف بن هشام، حدثنا أبو عوانة، عن قتادة، عن الحسن، قال: ليس بينك وبين الفاسق حرمة.

الصمت لابن أبي الدنيا:
باب الغيبة التي يحل لصاحبها الكلام بها
(٢٢٤) – حدثنا خلف بن هشام، حدثنا أبو عوانة، عن قتادة، عن الحسن قال: ليس بينك وبين الفاسق حرمة.
+1 -0
Rank Image
India
Brother
#113 [Permalink] Posted on 28th April 2024 07:24
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

You practice on this:

• you don't greet the sinner,
  • you won't return the greetings of sinner,
  • you won't respect the sinner.

Maulana Ilyas sab RA once invited by a leader of one small town to attend local ceremony and give a talk, he also promised to send a horse cart for the visit.

On the day of occasion, maulana was ready and waiting for the horse cart, when it did not turn up, he some how reached the place using bullock cart.

When he reached the place, the leader abused maulana for coming late. The supporters of maulana knew the reason and wanted maulana to speak the real truth, maulana remained silent. And quoted a hadith, (summarized). "Do not abuse the leader in the presence of his followers"
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#114 [Permalink] Posted on 28th April 2024 08:01
We have guidance from sunnah on how to deal with misguided rulers.
The best guidance is from Hazrath Abdullah ibn Umar RA and other senior sahabah while dealing with Hajjaj bin Yusuf.

When we read history books many more guidance is available.

Note: Sunnah advises us to do positive apprehension about ulema around misguided rulers. |

It could be that....... the ruler doesn't need the ulema around him, but due to compulsion and due to public response he may not be removing the ulema from their position. But torturing them so that they themselves can step down. But the ulema bear the torture thinking that; their absence can bring more fitnah, "reducing the fitnah" or a mitigation effort.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#115 [Permalink] Posted on 28th April 2024 09:11
All the guidance we have from Sahaba رضى الله عنها is of course very sound in theory, yes, but the practical realities of our time also need to be taken into consideration. The misguided rulers of those time at least had some form of ghairah in them and many of them were not doing things for the sake of sinning rather had misinterpreted the Quran and Ahadith.

That cannot be said about the deviants of today. They openly flout the rules of Islam. Infact, they consider them a hindrance to progress. Most even do not identify the wrongs as wrong.

So keeping that in mind, the ulema of today need to come up with a better strategy than positive apprehension because the fitnahs of today weren't heard of in Sahaba's رضى الله عنها times. And the rate at which they are destroying Islamic societies is unprecedented. Hence condemning more and more Muslims to loss in the Hereafter. If we as an Ummah are okay with that then by all means this passive handling of the issue should continue.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#116 [Permalink] Posted on 28th April 2024 09:18
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

I am not saying to do positive apprehension about the ruler, my request is to do positive apprehension about ulema who are silent on misdeeds of the ruler.

I don't think ulema have approved those Halloween, New year celebrations, musical festivals/ carnivals, opening of liquor shops etc. Also they have allowed the policy of "Islam hinders progress" or "limit Islam to masjids".

I don't think ulema have approved lady security guards in men's dress standing near ka'bah or sacred grave of Rasulullah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#117 [Permalink] Posted on 28th April 2024 09:53
During my stay in haramain I ate fish and vegetables only.
I was hurt with those lady security guards.
I confronted those lal rumaal scholars near raudah sharif.
I shouted at the scholar who was abusing Imam abu Hanifah RA inside masjid e nabavi.

I am against 10 rakat raraweeh in haramain, worshippers standing in front of imam in mataf for jamaath salah etc. I am against stage managing of Hilal sighting.

The after effect is, my nears and dears invited me for umrah, I strongly rejected the offer.

Think of pious scholars who are residents of haramain, where will they go, eternal torture.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#118 [Permalink] Posted on 28th April 2024 13:40
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

Loading Qur'aan Verse
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#119 [Permalink] Posted on 28th April 2024 13:45
اَللّهُمَّ إِنَّا نَسـْتَعـِيْنُكَ وَنَسْتَغـْفِرُكَ وَنُؤْمِنُ بِكِ وَنُثْنِيْ عَلَيْكَ الْخَيْرَ، وَنَشْكُرُ ، وَلاَ نَكْفُرُكَ، وَ نَخْلَعُ وَ نَتُرُكَ مَنْ يَفْجُرُك، اَللّهُمَّ إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَلَكَ نُصَلِّيْ وَنَسْجُدُ وَإِلَيْكَ نَسْعَى وَنَحْفِدُ وَنَخْشَى عَذَابَكَ وَنَرْجُوْ رَحْمَتـَكَ إِنَّ عَذَابَكَ الْجِدَّ بِالْكُفَّارِ مُلْحِقٌ.

O Allâh, we seek help from You, ask forgiveness from You, and believe in You and praise You for all the good things and we are grateful to You and we part and break off with all those who are disobedient to You. O Allâh, You alone do we worship and pray exclusively to You and bow before You alone and we hasten eagerly towards You and fear Your severe punishment and hope for Your mercy, for Your severe punishment is surely to be meted out to the disbelievers.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#120 [Permalink] Posted on 28th April 2024 14:20
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

There is a model on how to deal with a oppressor....... from seerah of sahabah like hazrat Ibn e Umer RA and other senior sahabah of that period.
No post ratings

Jump to page: