You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
sipraomer
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 13th December 2018 17:06
Authorizer Split from www.muftisays.com/forums/27-sharing-portal/12303-from-sir...

There is another clown with the name of Engr Muhammad Ali Mirza on youtube. I have requested more than once to Mufti Tariq Masood on whatsapp and some ulema of Jamia Ashrafia to refute this guy thoroughly. However, their wisdom tells them not to take this man serious. I have read from some youtubers on his videos who claim that they were previously deobandis and tablighis and then they watched Mirza's videos and now they are just Muslim. "Ilmi kitabi" Muslims.

I think ulema will take him seriously when he will have a considerable number of followers and would turn into a huge fitnah. For now they are just chilling.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 13th December 2018 17:21

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

A 4 month Tableeghi brother was telling me the other day that he is no longer a "Hanafi" because of his Videos.

+2 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 14th December 2018 03:06
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Not being a Hanafi is not a problem. However, not being muqallid of ulema e haq no matter from which of the four madhab they belong to is the real problem.

This shaitan is inviting them to do DIY in learning deen and filling commoner's minds with poison about akabir.

However, he should be taken seriously but apart from some emotional replies of Mufti sahab, (to my knowledge) no substantial refutation against him is made yet. I wonder why, Maulana Ilyas Ghuman is silent. He should be confronted with his jamaat directly and there should be a munazra or grilling by Manazir ul Islam. He has already a considerable number of followers on youtube so giving this excuse that this guy will become famous if we will give him attention is a lame excuse. He should be dealt with mercilessly. He didn't spare Hakeemul Ummah and even our elder akabireen of previous centuries. Why do our elders wait till the problem gets bigger and bigger and at last unsolvable. Why aren't they pro active? Why don't they crush the fitna before it becomes un manageable?
+4 -0Like x 4Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 20th December 2018 04:50
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2019 17:22
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Assalamu alaikum

Regarding Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza, apart from spewing venom against Ulama and akabireen, can you help me understand what else is wrong with him? He is ill mannered but as far as I have listened to him, most of his analysis are correct.
(I hope people don't label me anti-Hanafi after this question)
+2 -0Like x 1Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2019 17:38
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

When truth is mixed with falsehood then it becomes more dangerous. I don't have time to listen him thoroughly. It is enough for me that he is spewing venom against akabireen. Once the righteous ulema don't have credibility in the eyes of awaam, the traditional and correct interpretation of Islam is already lost. Once the traditional interpretation is lost, then organization like ISIS and TTP are inevitable to be formed. Once these organizations are formed, then damage to the image of true Islam is inevitable. Once this happens then pure good Muslims also have to suffer.

So fitnah starts from spewing venom against akabireen. What else do we need? Even a kafir's analysis can be correct. Information is something else. Knowedge is totally different thing.

You can quote all day long references from Quran and hadith but you get the noor from the chests of ulema and aulia. Once you get bad zan from akabireen, you loose your noor and eventually one day it may lead one to kufr. The Jews have the correct knowledge but because of their extremism and spiritual blindness, they are devoid of true guidance.

My biggest problem with him is this.

+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2019 17:50
Isn't that enough wrong though? I haven't heard much of him but from what I have gleaned so far he seems to be creating "bad-gumaani" in people's hearts regarding the ulema. This way people will stop viewing the ulema as THE authority figures to go to for issues pertaining to deen. And today it's this guy, tomorrow it could be any Tom, Dick and Harry who the people will trust more about deen just because that person is an expert of browsing the internet. The danger with non-authority figures can be that they may get many things right about some deeni masla by collecting information from various sources but due to their lack of expertise with regards to the Quran, Hadith, the science of tafseer and Islamic jurisprudence, they may falter on some very important (but difficult) masla. But since everything else they said was correct, the masses will assume they are correct about that important masla too.

It's all fine when we are listening to someone talk about Allah and Prophet SAW because we love hearing anything about them, it's when our aqaid get shaped by whatever they are saying that is the real danger here. Also, don't fall for the buguz he's trying to create in our hearts regarding the akabireen.

+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2019 17:53
Topics split up as they are two very different subjects now and we don't want such threads to get lost or end up being being side tracked with Tabligh again.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2019 17:55
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

You are Ma Sha Allah a genius and you stole my thoughts. :). No one could say it better.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2019 18:20
But he is still better than Barelvis and Salafis, right? Barelvis call us Deobandi Wahhabi and Salafis call us bidati mushrik and they all speak against Deoband akabireen. I think Engineer is better because he speak against everyone based on dalail (which need to be refuted by our Ulama as brother Sipraomer pointed out) and not because he is associated to any particular group.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2019 19:26
Quote:
I think Engineer is better because he speak against everyone based on dalail

So does he deal with issues and refutes what he deems to be wrong and erroneous or does he insult people and accuse them of kufr and shirk and being innovators?
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2019 19:29
Concerned wrote:
View original post

He thoroughly refutes them with references from Qur'an and hadith.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2019 19:42
So what are these comments referring to then?

Quote:

He didn't spare Hakeemul Ummah and even our elder akabireen of previous centuries.

So fitnah starts from spewing venom against akabireen

Are these referring to refuting views or accussations and insults?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2019 19:45
Concerned wrote:
View original post

He first refutes and then make insulting remarks because of which Deobandis, Barelvis and Salafis take offence.

You will need to listen to him yourself to understand if you're familiar with Urdu.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2019 20:09
People oppose him because he openly speaks against everyone and does not make any distinction between our buzurgs and their buzurgs.

An example: youtu.be/5nAP-rknp9s
No post ratings

Jump to page: