Topic Appreciation
sipraomer
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#256 [Permalink] Posted on 29th July 2020 17:58
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I agree and he is 100% not saying this at all.

Quote:
And the Qadiyanis in his opinion are sincere people and simply a misguided sect of Sunni Islam.

www.youtube.com/watch?edufilter=NULL&v=Jto-pwDTzX4

But we can't have a sane discussion on the topic because I will be declared a Qadiyani or Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza supporter which I am 100% not!
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#257 [Permalink] Posted on 29th July 2020 18:01
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Corrected.

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#258 [Permalink] Posted on 29th July 2020 19:10
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

I have a unique perspective on people like Engineer Ali Mirza, its mine, your and Maripat Saheb's failure because we are equally educated and professional enough to do what he is doing...

So I blame myself for not being good enough, I understand his tactics but I am not good enough to replicate it.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#259 [Permalink] Posted on 29th July 2020 19:37
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I am just a brother from the innercity I am not educated. Have no degrees or qualifications to speak off.

My religious knowledge is fairly basic as well.

Maybe that is the problem when individuals like myself can come across as educated. Because they are able to construct an argument in a certain manner.

Then when a person who has a strong academic background like the good engineer Ali Mirza. Will be naturally able to do this with major results and panache.

I remember listening to a talk by a student of Madina university some years ago. About his time as a student he stated how amongst his teachers was one who was a very high level academic. But as a Teacher his skills were lacking. He did not have the ability to convey that knowledge to his students. His lectures were dull and boring and monotonous.

Secondly looking at the popular youtube Dawah guys many of them are not students of knowledge or from Madrassah system. They understand the psychology of influence and marketing and how to attract an audience.

Engineer Ali Mirza understands his audience and he has mastered the art of marketing. I also looked at a video of Mufti Tariq Masood who everyone keeps mentioning. My personal assesment is Ali Mirzas channel is far more entertaining and compelling viewing. Him being controversial is part of it.

+1 -0

Jump to page: