The Army is ready and kicking their a' already. Either should we join them or advise others to join them or help them financially and educate others about the system they are fighting for because you will only give your life if you are fully convinced that that system is practical and you are on haq. All of these phases are part of the effort.
If you are waiting for a proper jammat which could bring you there or a comprehensive strategy then forget it. Just do what you can within the limits of shariah.
I have to find it but it will take time. There is a hadith which mentions that few people will like and love the mujahideen and many will oppose them but they will continue their work till qiyamah and they will not be affected by their opponents.
You are right. I can be wrong but it is my thought.
1. We can't reach Palestine so Palestinians are the best candidates for that jihad.
2. Syria's situation has gone very complicated.
3. Pakistan has stopped official support for Kashmiri Jihad.
4. I believe in doing jihad which can result in khilafah. I don't believe in wasting life and effort in terms of dunia. (Read carefully! I am not saying that martyrdom is waste of life. I am saying that jihad must result in khilafah and the preservation of khilafah).
5. I consider the jihad of Khorasan more valuable. I respect mujahideen and legitimate efforts of other areas. However, we must have a markuz. Things happen step by step. So our first step should be to establish a markaz and then spread from there. I have high hopes for that area. As mk has said rightly that that land has proven that people there can do and have done justice with jihad. So this is why I emphasize so much that we must focus all of our energies in whatever way possible to that area. SATAN has been defeated miserably in that area and I am proud of those who have done it.
6. What I mean to say is that martyrdom in areas where the khilafah will emerge later on is not fruitful for us. We must focus in the effort from where the khilafah project will start and if in the process we are honored with martyrdom then yes we will be successful in both of the lives.
1. Syria will be the headquarter of Imam Mahdi.
2. According to Maulana Asim Umar Sahab HA , Imam Mahdi will be the head of all mujahideen and there will be six fronts (if I remember correctly) from where Momineen will fight with kuffar.
3. Subcontinent will be a major battlefield.
4. The Army of Khorasan will be the biggest and most powerful army who will support him and no one will be able to stop them.
5. Focus on one area to have concrete results instead of spreading thin. In the same way the lens focus sun's light to one point and burns it. So Khorasan is the markaz which we should focus upon.
6. The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Three people will fight over your treasure. All three will be sons of Khulafa (kings). This will not come into the hands of any of them. Then black flags will appear in the east. They will fight with you in a way that nobody has fought with you before.” Then the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said something. Then he said: “When you see them then give the pledge of allegiance to them even if you have to crawl over snow to reach them. Because he will be Allah’s Khalifa Mahdi.” [Al-Mustadrak. Hakim and Imam Dhahabi graded this hadith Sahih on the conditions of Bukhari and Muslim. Imams Tirmidhi, Ahmad and Ibn Majah have also narrated it.]
The pledge of allegiance to Hazrat Mahdi, as the awaited Imam Mahdi, will be taken in the Haram, but prior to this pledge he will be with the people who fight with black flags in a land to the east of Arabia.
This hadith is clear and unequivocal in telling Muslims to support and pledge allegiance to the people who are with him even before he is recognized as the Mahdi. His army is recognized as the one fighting with black flags in Khorasan, a land to the east of Arabia.
Crawling over snow is not easy or painless but the importance of supporting this army (Mahdi’s army) is such that should one even need to crawl over snow capped mountains to reach them, every Muslim must.
Allamah Ibn Kathir (rahmatullah) in his famous “An-Nihaya fil Fitn wal Malahim” says expounding on this hadith: “The people in the east will support Imam Mahdi. They will establish his rule and strengthen it. Their flags will be black…. Because the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam)’s flag was also black which was called ‘Al-Iqaab’. In summary, Imam Mahdi Mamdooh, the awaited of the end times, will appear and emerge first in the east and his pledge will (later) be taken in the house of Allah (Kabah). The text of the hadith proves this.”
dont quote me on this but i think i recall abdullah azzam رضي الله عنه, Mullah Umar رضي الله عنه and Usama رضي الله عنه all saying regarding afghanistan that the need for finnacial support and equipment is more than actual need for men, although that is not to discourage people who want to seek shahadah. its better muslims concentrate their efforts on one region and i say that ought to be afghanistan. once that is fully under control of muslims and mujaahideen then from there they can send or organise resistance in other nations
Interesting discussion. I spoke about this at great length with a respected scholar. He said:
Firstly, the enforcement of jihad can only be legislated by the Khalifah after consulting with panel of senior 'Ulema. Anyone who entertains thoughts of going to a Muslim country today to engage in combat will likely get themselves apprehended and locked up in The Guantanamo Bay detention camp. The plight of the Ummah today is a result of the sins we're drowned in. We're so soaked and wrapped to the glitter of this dunya, that we sin naturally and calculatingly. Therefore the injustice and tyranny that Muslims find themselves in as a nation cannot be absolved with weapons, but we have to go back to the basics, so we can purify and solidify our Iman. The Sahaba who were willing to walk in the face of death during the battle of Badr was because of their Iman. Anyone who think they're ready to do the same in today's age is deluding himself.
Secondly, Jihad itself has never been a compulsory obligation. Hassan ibn Thabit (RA) never picked up a sword. All expeditions in the history of the Prophet's (SAW) era were optional except for Tabuk. On the Day of Judgement, we're going to be accountable for our own actions first and foremost. We'll also be questioned how our actions impacted others, but it will be those people whom we are responsible for i.e. our parents, kids, other immediate family members and our local communities. As far the Ummah goes, we're responsible as an Ummah to make a change, but in today's climate with all the Muslim leaders who's sole craving is to accumulate wealth, it's very difficult to make a universal change. Persistent du'a and being charitable until our drying breath will Insh'Allah be sufficient if/when we'll asked what we did for the needy. It is not furdh for an individual to compromise his welfare and poverty to go and lock horns with a non-Muslim soldier somewhere in the Middle East only to humiliated by making the front pages and putting his own family at risk.
The ultimate and applicable jihad in these dark times is against Shaintan amd by extention our own nafs, so that we can prepared to meet our Creator.
Say, [O Muhammad], "If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your relatives, wealth which you have obtained, commerce wherein you fear decline, and dwellings with which you are pleased are more beloved to you than Allah and His Messenger and jihad in His cause, then wait until Allah executes His command. And Allah does not guide the defiantly disobedient people."
Defensive Jihad is obligated upon us since the downfall of Andalusia. Whoever has built his iman to that level must go. Whoever, lacks it must build it. All Muslims will not gain iman simultaneously. Each person's iman varies. Jihad doesn't require 1.75 billion Muslims. Some lakhs of high quality or even midiocre quality can do the job.
with all due respect i would stay well clear of that alim if that is what he said. views like that are only a step away from joining maajid nawas's school of thought. there is soo much wrong in that statement i honestly dont know were to begin. unfortunately quite a few especially 'celebrity' ulema hold such poisonous views in the uk and other countries. Allah save us
This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
We apologise but you have been denied access to report posts in this thread. This could be due to excessively reporting posts and not understanding our forum rules. For assistance or information, please use the forum help thread to request more information. Jazakallah