UK
Brother
#136 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 13:38

کیا ہوا یار، بولتی کیوں بند ہو گئی؟
اتنی لمبی زبان خاموش کیوں؟ پیشانی سے پسینہ صاف کرلو میرے لال

Talib-e-Deen wrote:
View original post

Why are you not talking anymore???

Answer the question if you are not a "Psychic" !

Do you know if Mufti Kamaluddin is still Bay't to Peer Zulfiqar Saheb at this time?

Yes or No?

Can you confirm?

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#137 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 15:20

Trick Question:

Notice that the wise guy is not answering the question because whether he says Yes or No he is finished.

Do you know if Mufti Kamaluddin is still Bay't to Peer Zulfiqar Saheb at this time?

Yes or No?

میرے پپو سے سوال ہے کہ کیا مفتی کمال الدین پیر ذوالفقار سے بیعت ہیں یا نہیں؟

No Answer:

اگر پپو نہیں کہتا ہے تو یہ دیکهیں یوٹیوب جس میں صاف صاف مفتی کمال الدین کو پیر ذوالفقار کا خلیفہ کہا گیا ہے. اگر  پپو کہتا ہے کہ  یوٹیوب اسلام میں حجت نہیں یا یہ یوٹیوب پرانا ہے تو یہی دلیل ہماری پپو کے جواب میں

Here is a Youtube Video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3e2Pnq3yAQ

And it reads:

*Special* - Love for Allah Ta'ala - Shaykh Mufti Kamaluddin Ahmed (Khalifah Hazrat Zulfiqar Ahmad Naqshbandi)

Just as he has produced a Youtube Video, I have produced a Video proving the opposite. Youtube is not a daleel in Islam

Yes Answer:

?اگر پپو ہاں کہتا ہے تو جهوٹا بنتا ہے، اسیلئے پپو کی لمبی زبان بند ہو گی اب بیچاره کرے تو کیا کرے

He will be lying

+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#138 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 15:31

I know the similarity/difference between “psychologically wrong” and psychic. Thanks for new addition “اے جهالت کی چوٹی پر براجمان انسان”. Do you talk to your father in the same way when you have difference of opinion? It already shows your mental maturity. So no need for further discussion.

Just stay with my first reply today and answer:

1.       Do you have valid proofs to justify your allegations?

2.       Bring a new list of Khulafa who has left Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmed Naqshbandi Damat Barakatuhu after this fatwa

My final humble Request Again: Please remove this post with entire thread and from your other websites to safe yourself from the curse of Allah SWT in this world and hereafter.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#139 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 15:45

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

This again shows your mental immaturity. I referred you to see the youtube for the ijtama which was held last year. This ijtama took place when all the conspiracy against Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmed Naqshbandi was already surfaced. All ullamah of Pakistan and India and all his Khulafa know about the false allegations. And yet the Jamiaat Ulamae Islam had faith in him and asked him to deliver the speech.

I think there is no need for further discussion.

Just stay with my first reply today and answer:

1.       Do you have valid shariah proofs to justify your allegations? If so bring a fatwa from a reliable Darul Ifta with the name of Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmed Naqshbandi validating the allegation levelled by you.

2.       Bring a new list of Khulafa who have left Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmed Naqshbandi Damat Barakatuhu after this fatwa

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#140 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 15:49
Talib-e-Deen wrote:
1. Do you have valid proofs to justify your allegations?

I saw the proof in the form of writing (in 3 locations) from an eye witness to the Fatwa which was then deleted due to death threats. In which it was clearly confirmed that these questions and answers were in fact about the named person.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#141 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 15:57

Talib-e-Deen wrote:
View original post

بات کرنے کی ضرورت نہیں تو کیوں بات کر رہے ہو سائکک پپو؟

If no further discussion is needed and you have clarified everything then why are you still here, uncle Psychic?

Talib-e-Deen wrote:
View original post

تمهارا یوٹیوب ثبوت ہے اور ہمارا یوٹیوب جهوٹ ہے. ٹهیک ہے یار

Your youtube is evidence (in Islam) and my Youtube is false (in Islam) that's fine :- )

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#142 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 16:33
Talib-e-Deen wrote:
Please remove this post with entire thread and from your other websites to safe yourself from the curse of Allah SWT in this world and hereafter.[/quote]

Talib-e-Deen wrote:
This ijtama took place when all the conspiracy against Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmed Naqshbandi was already surfaced. All ullamah of Pakistan and India and all his Khulafa know about the false allegations. And yet the Jamiaat Ulamae Islam had faith in him and asked him to deliver the speech.
I think there is no need for further discussion.[/quote]
Are you suggesting that your pir is immune from these allegations?

Are you suggesting that this Hadith can never include your pir or my pir (not that I have one, lol)?

Quote:
It is related by Shidaad ibn Aws that the Prophet (saw) said, “Truly, I do not fear anything for my Ummah except astray scholars. Thus when the sword is raised against my Ummah, it will not be lifted until the Day of Judgement.”

Or
[quote]Abu Dhar said, “I was in the presence of the Prophet (saw) one day and I heard him saying, ‘There is something more I fear for my Ummah than the Dajjaal.’It was then that I became afraid, so I said, ‘O Messenger of Allah! Which thing is it that you fear for your Ummah more than the Dajjaal?’ He (saw) said, ‘Misguided and astray scholars.’

When confronted, pir hasn't denied these allegations either.

In fact, in one of the allegations it says:
[quote]If a girl disclosed a sin like fornication then compelling her that everything should be revealed to the Peer, since a sin like Zina cannot be forgiven. Unless the Peer makes special duas. That it gets forgiven when he does Istighfar. Thereafter repeatedly summoning her to meet in private & in seclusion that he is giving Tawajjuh. And giving her such kind of love which she received from the ghair mahram before”

Isn't this a case of:
Forgive me Father, for I have sinned!
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#143 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 17:21

Rabiul-Awwal 1439/Decemer 2017 Announcement:

Hazrat Jee (Peer Zulfiqar) has taken back Khilafah from these individuals because they have become means of headache and (loss of peace) for other Mureeds. All are warned against these individuals. Now they have nothing to do with Hazrat and have no connection with Al-Mahad Al-Faqeeral-Islami (Jhang).

Mureeds are warned against them and advised to be on guard, names are as follows:

1. (*) Kamaluddin Ahmed (New York)
  2. Hammad Mahmood (Islamabad)
  3. Arsalan Ahmed (Lahore)
  4. Syed Sair Ali (Lahore)
  5. Talha Shehzaad (Lahore)
  6. (**) Syed Omar Hussaini (Florida)
  7. Dr Rehmat Ali (Karachi)
  8. Azhar Iqbal (Karachi)
  9. Younus Suliman Patel (Lusaka, Zambia)
  10. Qari Tahir (Lusaka, Zambia)
  11. (***) Shaykh Humayun Akhtar (Karachi)

Titles are missing and not missed in translation on purpose. Half of these people returned Khilafah at least a year or more ago so nobody has taken back anything!

(*) "Mufti" Kamaluddin Ahmed apparently is also no longer a "Mufti".

(**) "Maulana" Omar Hussaini apparently is also no longer a "Maulana" from South Africa

(***) Actual Name is Humayun Hanif!

+4 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#144 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 19:09
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Shaykh Humayun Hanif (DB) received his Khilafat years ago from his Shaykh Shamsur Rahman Abbasi (DB), so this revocation is probably for one of them meaningless Tabarrakati or honorary Khilaffats.

+1 -0Winner x 1Old x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#145 [Permalink] Posted on 14th February 2018 10:46
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
+6 -0Like x 2Winner x 4Bad Spelling x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#146 [Permalink] Posted on 14th February 2018 21:53

SSL Encyrpted:

www.central-mosque.com/index.php/Civil/zulfiqar.html

Should have remembered earlier but o well...

Mooshtachu wrote:
View original post

This brother is absolutely correct!

A large number of Khulafa have silently broken off not wanting to cause a problem.

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#147 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2018 21:55
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#148 [Permalink] Posted on 19th February 2018 05:53
One nagging doubt in my mind was whether I have trashed Pir Zulfiqar Sahab too quickly or even eagerly?

I have absolutely no doubt that the Karachi Dar-ul-Uloom did not issue the Fatwa in a haste.

That they did not accept the query with explicit names already speaks volumes of their utmost care in this sensitive matter.

That Mufti Taqi Usmani Sahab DB still got flak for it should be taken as an evidence that the Fatwa is indeed about Pir Sahab.

So what should be our reaction, the reaction of us common people towards Pir Sahab in this situation?

Please remember those of us who know from personal sources that the Fatwa is indeed about Pir Sahab are in a very difficult situation.

For one they have to absorb the shock of a significant, honourable and high spiritual personality facing exposition of his failings. These failings are minor on his part but major for the those fragile souls who fell on the inconvenient side - the girls and the ladies. That is the second angle.

So for these brothers who have internal knowledge of the happenings the question is of protecting the image of Pir Sahab and his personality.

And then there is the question of protection of the innocent female Saliks.

The problem becomes all the more inconvenient because the guidance about these issues has to come from people like Pir Sahab himself. After all if even scholars can not claim courage of a moral stand on these issues for they themselves depend upon the Elders like Pir Sahab then what is the status of people like us?

I work in a modern secular university with Muslim ethos and even here these issues are so difficult that I really look up to Madaris and Elders for guidance on these issues.

When a source of guidance for you disappears then what is the feeling? Well I simply cringe.

Honestly speaking I do not know how much outraged I should feel and how much defensive and supporting should I feel towards Pir Sahab.

The least I shall decide that our ladies, ladies from our family and people known to us, will not be given permission to take guidance from Pir Sahab.

To do that I certainly need the info that the Fatwa is indeed about Pir Sahab. Hence the person who has taken Bait with Pir Sahab to support him after this exposer has no business coming to the forum and abusing my brothers on this issue.

As it looks these failings on part of Pir Sahab might not be monumental but these are so crucial that these put each and every one of us on the alert.

Of course Pir Sahab will incur big financial loss and complete loss of reputation. As far as financial loss is concerned then my view is rather clear - if I did not envy him when he was getting all this money then how can I be perturbed when it has stopped coming his way? No regrets.

What about reputation? Well as far as fame is concerned a Sufi is never supposed to take that seriously. As far as credibility is concerned then he better take it as Allah SWT's way of protecting him from further damage. I can not think of any other explanation.

This still leaves me out with one more nagging doubt - should it not have been managed in a way a so as to leave Pir Sahab with a face saving and career saving narrow option for a future way out?

There I have to assume that people who were involved in the management of the issue had taken sufficient precaution.

Even after that I am open to all the criticism over my views that I have expressed.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#149 [Permalink] Posted on 19th February 2018 07:06
Maripat wrote:
View original post

All fine except these two---
Quote:
should it not have been managed in a way a so as to leave Pir Sahab with a face saving and career saving narrow option for a future way out? [/quote]
Even thinking on these lines is wrong.

[quote]These failings are minor on his part

no. they are not minor failings.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#150 [Permalink] Posted on 19th February 2018 07:09
What zulfiqar ahmed has done is exactly what the hindu fraud babas have been doing all the time. In the public view were the shenanigans of these fraud babas. But now thanks to him it will also bring disrepute to islam in general and tasawwuf in particular.
+0 -0Agree x 1

Jump to page: