You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
DeobandiLover, ali, Mooshtachu , Khalid Abuja, Mulla, Asaaghir, amat-ullah
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2018 17:17

The evidence detailing the issues surrounding the character and behaviour of Peer Zulfiqar Ahmed Naqshbandi is overwhelming and he has never denied it when confronted. It has been shared with (almost) every senior Khaleefa, many among the Murideen are also aware of it. Yet, they have continued to abuse those who have tried to resolve the matter privately.

We had no intention of making this Fatwa public but the actions of some in the Silsila to revile and abuse Shaykhul-Islam (Mufti) Taqi Usmani (HA) made us realise that this has gone far enough. We have confirmed that the Fatwa issued by Darul-uloom Karachi is indeed about Peer Zulfiqar Ahmed Naqshbandi and has not been retracted. We have then made Muswara with other Ulama and decided to make this public. Our confirmation is accurate and correct as of 04th of February 2018.

Let us repeat, this Fatwa is about Peer Zulfiqar Ahmed Naqshbandi, it is current and has not been retracted.

We have no doubt that those who choose “Peer” over “Shariah” will disagree with us. We don’t believe that we owe them any explanation for our actions. We know that they will try every trick in the book to avoid discussing the elephant in the room including trying to castigate the messenger or the message, anything to distract from the issue…Such people exist in and out of the SIlsila of Peer Zulfiqar Ahmed Naqshbandi

Fatwa

report post quote code quick quote reply
+8 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2018 19:21

Clarification:

A young brother read this and he is shocked as he didn’t know anything about this scandal. First, I thought he was joking but then I realised that his Shaykh doesn’t know the full details.

1. "ALMOST" ALL SENIOR KHULAFA IN THIS SILSILA KNOW THE DETAILS.
  2. They know full well all the facts.
  3. They know that the evidence is irrefutable.
  4. They know that the events are indisputable.

BUT it is entirely possible that low-level Khaleefas and Mureeds had no idea before reading this today. IF you did not or don’t know the facts, it is clearly stated to contact Darul-uloom Karachi and seek help from  Mufti Taqi Usmani (HA):

Jamia Darul-Uloom Karachi
Korangi Industrial Area, Karachi Pakistan
Post Code : 75180
Phone: (92) (21) 35049774-6 / 35123434-6
35042705 / 35046882 / 35040924
Fax: (92) (21) 35032366, 35041923
E-mail: info@darululoomkarachi.edu.pk

No post ratings
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2018 20:52
Quote:
The reality of Peer Zulfiqar

Is this reality from the beginning, or has this now become a reality?

The title could be "The exposé of Peer Zulfiqar"

I recall an elderly late scholar who once said that he had permission to speak with women due to his illness of impotency. Allah knows best.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2018 21:11
So another Scandal the Ulemah should have spoken out on this issue years ago?....And what about his Khulafah who have thousands of mureeds themselves and spent years in his company why were they completely blind.?

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2018 03:29
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2018 05:29
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Agreed !

All this issue is so confusing. The Shaikh db has been here for decades,he spent all his life in dhikr,mujahida,Tabligh,writing books. He was widely respected. His mureed and Khalifa are spread over almost every continent and number in thousands,including some big names like Abulubaba Shah Mansoor db and Hazrat Sajjad Nomani db. He is a Deobandi and was widely accepted and acknowledged by Deobandis. His khulufa list includes the names of many ‘Shaikh ul hadeeth’ stature people. He has khilafat from a well known and authentic Shaikh in mujadadi silsila who are known for their deep attachment to sharia...and we never heard of any scandal attached to his name regarding opposite sex,monitory irregularities etc...

Now that he is an old man,when attraction towards opposite sex dies down anyway,suddenly a scandal comes to our knowledge with all sorts of things ?

Nobody can take the fatwa of Hazrat Shaikh ul Islam Moulana Taqi Usmani Damat barakatuhum lightly (including myself),so how do we explain all that is happening ? Did his senior Khulufa know about it and ignored it ? It is hard to believe. Has the institution of TAZKIA and EHSAN dried down completely that a person trained and certified from it comes to the level of an ordinary person who does not practice what he teach to others and this goes unnoticed for decades ? Again hard to believe

We know,the Shaikh changed the lives of hundreds of people through his teachings,his Bayan’s and his company.How come a person who keeps making such grave errors ‘habitually’ managed to influence the lives of so many ‘positively’ in such a big way ?

It is all so confusing. May be we are missing something somewhere....

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2018 05:41
Have read this in malfoozat books of elders ..
A person who sins in his youth and does not repent, Allah ta ala will expose him in his old age.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2018 07:07
ALIF wrote:
View original post

بسم الله الرحمن اللرحيم

السلام عليكم

Personally corresponded with two reliable Shuyukh who are close confidantes of Hazrat Mufti Taqi Usmani sahab (db).. they said the Fatwa is true.. and that they had been mailing the khulafa of Peer sahab since quite a long time but to no avail.

I cannot say what we are missing here .. but one thing comes to mind in a similar case, a celebrity speaker who was recently in the middle of storm of allegations.

As a chance meeting, i spent some time with him with few years back.. though i had reservations about his attire and free mixing.. he seemed a gentleman.. a young man who rose quite swiftly to position of power and fame..

I kept thinking how he handled these.. all these Qur'anic uloom on one hand which i must admit he had quite indepth knowledge of.. and the bling of a celeb on the other..

He came in a Rolls Royce in true celebrity style.. flanked by people in background..

Now a Billionaire or a celebrity indulging in such does not surprise anyone.. i wondered what made a man dedicated to the Qur'an to make a style statement with such grand entry..

Bling has its effects.. like thrashings of sea waves eating away shores..

All that extra attention.. big cars.. crowds waiting in long lines to greet.. will have an effect on the heart.. as well as obvious evil eye from others..

So i guess being famous comes with its own risk.. especially if one is young..

On the other hand.. i have also seen the likes of Muhius sunnah Hazrat Maulana Shah Abrarul Haq sahab Hardoi رحمة الله عليه when he was a guest at the mansion of a well known affluent personality in Bangalore..

This man's trails began from the moment Hazrat رحمة الله عليه stepped his foot inside the house.. there was a big animated painting/ picture hanging on the wall.. that was it.. Hazrat رحمة الله عليه roared.. " who has brought me into this house.. i shall not enter here.. lets leave.." the man literally cried begging forgiveness..

Then, when the time for dinner arrived.. there was a grand table laden with food.. all nicely decorated..
the man had it again.. Hazrat رحمة الله عليه said i should really leave now.. then he again began to plead..

Hazrat رحمة الله عليه ordered a dastarkhwan to be laid down on the floor.. and then called him near to eat from the same plate..

A man of heart really changes things around him.. rather than make changes within him to suit the environment..

well, as said earlier.. i cannot say what went wrong here..

Khair.. May Allah سبحانه وتعالى give Taufeeq to all of us to remain steadfast on deen till our last breath.. Ameen..

duas..

wa Assalam..
+2 -0Like x 2Ameen x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2018 09:03
(1) This is scary, cringe worthy and unnerving. This is also revulsion generating to some extent. Yet my brothers and sisters we got to take it on chin, absorb the shock, take all precautions and necessary steps to have our affairs under check and control and most importantly, brothers and sisters, we got to move on. When I say this I am neither making light of the issue and to my best abilities nor I am flying in Utopian air castle. I am suggest the the only possible reaction that I can figure out with the capabilities given to me by Allah SWT. Please do not get overwhelmed. We are an Ummah with gigantic responsibilities and let us make the best effort to be worthy of that status.

(2) Even in the Book Lahore Se Ta Khak-e-Samarqand-o-Bukhara I had noticed some loose ends in Pir Sahab's world view. By the Grace of Allah SWT I have this habit of not harping on the negatives of the people and all thanks be due to Allah SWT I did not focus upon those weak points that I perceived in Pir Sahab's narrative. We are human and those are bigots who mostly harp upon other people's failings and shortcomings for we have tons of our own soft spots.

(3) Basically there are only three mighty sins - Fehsha, Munkar and Baghiy. These are obscenity, doing forbidden things and rebellion against Allah SWT. The strange thing about rebellion is that when the errant person admits his mistake, is sorry for his actions and promises not to indulge in the same activity in future then this person even in this world has a great chance of forgiveness. Here I am talking even about worldly rebellion. Similar is the case for forbidden things. People might remember a faint after glow of negative kind for a person living on Usury, Sood, Interest but once he repents and turns his back people go on about their own life.

Obscenity is a different beast. It destroys you more severely. For example if you commit a Faush mistake in Prayers then Sajda-e-Sahav is not a remedy - you have to break the Prayers and do it afresh. The best thing about Faush things is that you simply do not do it.

(4) Please do remember when a Faush western actress gives up her way of life and becomes a Muslim we forgive her and we take her at the new face value. Secondly everyone of us wishes that our failings and short comings are forgiven and our weak spots are not taken advantage of. My suggestion and proposal will be to do the same in case of Pir Sahab.

(5) I am not only inclined to believe that he himself is very sorry for his mistakes but I believe that this must be the case. We got to give him that opportunity.

(6) Please remember that here we are dealing with a case of Ilm being solid but a person failing on the Taqwah front. What is more pesky is the fact that the person in the dock is the one who is better than us in almost every department. If a brother and a senior can find himself in a hole then what about us. My humble opinion is that we have no option but to take this as a case of a significant admonition for us.

(7) Indeed if you can come across a better advice then kindly do go ahead with it and inform the rest of us all too. After all this is a collective matter and our collective life as an Ummah.

(8) If you will remember in case of Maulana Saad Sahab we have been breaking our head to think of a solution without precipitating a disaster for the community for that disaster will not be local but global. Did we succeed? No. So many times we are face to face with such real problems that we do not know any solution for.

(9) Kindly allow me to refer to another problem that we have not solved so far as an Ummah though we must. I am referring to the combined worldly problems of the Ummah. I have been breaking my head on it for more than a decade by now but let alone a solution I do not even have a concrete idea till now to develop a protocol to solve these problems.

(10) In spite of that we got to be in the field to solve our problems. That is what we are supposed to do. That is the purpose of life. that is the mandate of Islam. That is the meaning of live in this world like a traveler.

(11) Honestly speaking I was amongst the ones who was in dark about this reality that is the topic of this thread. That will certainly make me look silly but my excuse will be that for quite some time my focus has shifted to worldly issues that Ummah is facing rather than her spiritual and moral health. I also understand why so many of my vocal brothers were in the silence mode about it - it was too shocking and overwhelming for them that perhaps it sapped their enthusiasm and energy. The affair is sad indeed.

(12) Yet we got to move on.

(13) Kindly do not switch into desperation mode. There is no need for that, that is not warranted. Rest of our guides and teachers are there. I suppose this episode has sapped their energy also to some extent. Even then we got to pull up our socks and move on.

(14) Please remember Rasoolallah SAW was an ideal of gigantic proportions. It is in these kinds of situations that we should remember how significant of a personality he was. Luckily his ideal is still available for us. Dr Israr Ahmed did his duty and quit this world so gracefully. Dr Zakir Naik did his duty and is still around some where even if he does not have to be seen as publicly as earlier. Amongst our own Deobandi crowd we have absolutely no dearth of people who can take care of our spiritual affairs.

Kindly do not get into despair.

(15) The most inconvenient question that will arise is that if bigs can fail then what is the hope for us. My most humble suggestion is that problem is not yours but of Pir Sahab's. If he still can pull himself out of his troubles then he is certainly a big person. Give him the opportunity.

(16) The Fatwa uses a 23 pages long Istafta and that I have not read yet completely. Some of my observations might get modified after going through the rest of the details.

(17) Several years ago my Shaikh DB passingly mentioned the case of a very popular Shaikh who he, my Shaikh DB, had pulled by saying that this has not been the method of our Akabir to seek publicity, stardom and celebrity status. I am sorry to admit that before that I had missed that it was necessary to remind Pir Sahab of this. Then we have life - taking the course that it has taken. It, life, has given a jolt to Pir Sahab. We better beg before Allah SWT for hiding of our own failings and shortcomings.

(18) As a fall out there might be a series of expose - we got to keep ourself alert about such happenings and not get further overwhelmed by these.

(19) Please remember that in the life of Ummah we are passing through a very critical phase where all the problems that we ever faced for fourteen centuries are all present together at the same time! We got to deal with them.

(20) I suppose brothers and sisters will get an idea about the silliness of those Aqeedah debates and discussions, particularly on the Islamic Awakening, that dissipated so much of our energy. Do not allow the detractors of the Maslak of our Akabir to make light of us. We are a very robust Ummah and we do has small or big disasters. And soon we move on.

(21) My impression is that our crisis is neither Aqeedah related nor spiritual. It is worldly crisis. Out of the three possible crisis this one is the least serious one. And that is what we should focus upon. Have heart and move on.
+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2018 09:41
A number of Shaikh Zulfiqars Khulafa have distanced themselves from him.

Amongst them, I know with absolute certainty that Shaikh Kamalaudeen Ahmed distanced himself from Shaikh Zulfiqar about a year ago due to similar things contained within this fatwa. The issues were explained to the mureeds of Shaikh Kamaludeen.

It was an extremely distressful time for shaikh Kamaludeen Ahmed, as he had served shaikh Zulfiqar closely for about a decade. Shaikh Kamaludeen also visited Mufti Taqi Usmani to seek his advice. Shaikh Kamaludeen chose sharia over peer mashAllah.

Also, Shaikh Kamlaudeens good friend and another khalifa of Shaikh zulfiqar, Shaikh Abdul Sattar from America also distanced himself from Shaikh zulfiqar at around the same time.

I am sure there are others who also distanced themselves. So yes there are still many alhamdulillah who choose sharia over peer.

Yes, there are khulafa who are fully aware of these issues and still continue to keep their bayah to shaikh Zulfiqar.

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2018 09:46
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2018 11:12
Maripat wrote:
View original post

You are right Maripat..

I don’t really like to discuss personalities ,but I am scared, that if true, this incident might only be a symptom of weakness in our system of ESLAH...

For sometime,I had a feeling that most of our khanaqah,s (most,not all) are focussing on completion of a particular nisab of dhikr,some muraqibat etc rather than true mujahida of nafs.There is obviously nothing bad in doing abundant dhikr and keep doing meditation for hours..it is a big plus for those who can do it,but TAQWA by definition is not about achieving ‘positives’ rather it is about refraining from ‘negatives’,hence need for more focus on mujahida.

The above passage is not in reference to Hazrat Pir Zulfiqar sahib Damat barakatuhum. I still feel there might be some misunderstanding,and even in absence of any misunderstanding he is still better than me and dozens like me.
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
India
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2018 11:46
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Assalamu alaikum,

I wish to see that fatwa of Mufti Taqi Uthmani sahab...
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2018 12:02
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Silence is better for me
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image