You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Muadh_Khan, DeobandiImam, DeobandiLover, True Life
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2017 09:31

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh (Peace, Blessings & Mercy of Allah be upon You).

This statement is being issued on the 23rd of May 2017 and supersedes all previous statements on the subject.

We are appalled at the horrific loss of life at Manchester. Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims and the families who are affected by this criminal act, which should be investigated and the perpetrators brought to justice.

Read full statement here

report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2017 09:40
Be sensitive to the victims and their families, do not share gruesome pictures and images of their loved ones.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2017 09:49
sick and disgusting attack. seriously what mindless fool thinks acts like this is jihad or praiseworthy? these attacks are getting so desperate and opportunistic than i sometimes feel it must of been false flags. how can anyone with basic knowledge of islam do this?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2017 10:23
mkdon101 wrote:
sick and disgusting attack. seriously what mindless fool thinks acts like this[/quote]
AGREE
mkdon101 wrote:
is jihad or praiseworthy?[/quote]
Not Jihad and not Praiseworthy
[quote="mkdon101"] these attacks are getting so desperate and opportunistic than i sometimes feel it must of been false flags.

Very possible
[quote="mkdon101"]how can anyone with basic knowledge of islam do this?

Why does Islam have to be dragged into every crime that takes place?
Until now, only a handful of LOSERS (as Trump puts it) has celebrated the incident, which as we all know from past events could very easily be a hoax - a still/video from old footage from elsewhere!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2017 11:51
the slime that is katie hopkins has already tweeted something about a final solution for muslims. bet if a muslim uses that lingo about gays jews or non muslims they would be jaile for life immediatly.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2017 15:29
Muslim (and non Muslim) taxi drivers give free lifts and help victims after terror attack

(above image is of a Sikh Taxi Drivers cab)

Muslim taxi drivers have been praised for helping victims and concert-goers following a bombing at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester which killed 22 people and injured 59.

The police have not confirmed the background of the attacker and while some sought to link the attack to Islam, social media users were quick to defend the city's Muslim community.

Outside the stadium, where an unidentified man detonated a homemade bomb, taxi drivers of all backgrounds and religions directed passengers to safe places to pick them up and navigated their way out of danger.

While some people were accused of exploiting what has been described as a terrorist attack to spread fear and prejudice, others shared their experience of Muslims' support and generosity in the face of chaos.

“'Muslims are to blame'- When in reality Muslim taxi drivers are offering free lifts, and a Muslim doctor working into the night saving lives,” tweeted one social media user.

“Absolutely a Muslim driver took me home last night gave me water and charged my phone,” tweeted another. “Absolutely stars in my eyes.”

Drivers worked for free throughout the night, ferrying those who needed help. Others offered people water and charged their mobile phones.

“Our Muslim taxi driver directed us to a safe place and said he would never have left us, he waited till we could get to him,” read another tweet.

Another person said her taxi driver, who she said was Muslim, was “absolutely heartbroken this morning”.

The comments come after the largest deadly attack since the London tube bombings in 2005, which has seen the death of dozens of people, including many children.

Local hotels gave free rooms to those affected by the concert explosion, while locals opened their doors offering cups of tea.
Sikh temples offered food and shelter, and blood donation centres had to turn people away as so many turned up to donate.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2017 17:04
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

False flags I hear you say?
Quote:
Armed officers raided the address of Manchester bombing suspect Salman Abedi, ordering residents indoors as they carried out a controlled explosion.

Elsmore Road, where Abedi was registered as living, became the centre of the investigation into Monday's outrage as detectives hunted those thought to be behind the blast.

The suspect was named by US security services in Washington, as those who live on the red-bricked semi-detached street said they know little about those who reside at the address.

Highly possible now, considering the news comes from the States!
+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2017 14:16

Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

And the Imam from Didsbury Mosque, committe members and community Muslims just happen to confirm this guy that he is real and did exist???

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2017 14:29
^^^^ good point
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2017 14:45
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Well as usual the official narrative given by authorities is going to be full of omissions and inaccuracies
so naturally it will fuel conspiracy theories and amongst individuals of a conspiratorial ilk pointing out contradictions and strange coincidences like in the following article.

www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2...

+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2017 16:04

I happened to have seen the Masjid and know a little about it. Do you mean to say that I should not believe my own eyes and experience? I (or anyone else) for that matter can also easily drive down there and speak to community members.

In fact the Masjid is a very popular pit-stop for Muslims travelling to Manchester Airport specially when women folk need to do Wudhu and pray and families need a quick bite to eat because loads of Halal outlets around the Masjid. 

What you guys are proposing makes no sense because in a gigantic Mosque and thousands of community members (yes it’s massive) you can easily refute Media reports.

I don’t understand why all the conspiracy mongers don’t just drive down to Didsbury and refute the Media reports, this is a golden opportunity to prove your conspiracy with smoking gun evidence.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2017 16:29
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I have not got a clue what you are talking about....are you saying people believe that this guy did not exist at all, authorities just created a fictional character.

I think any body who believes that is probably suffering some sort of paranoia. Or just an internet Troll.

What I was highlighting is the embellishments, omissions, fabrications etc...The authorities put out in their official narratives every time something like this happens... Like you mentioned yourself previously in the offiocial narratives the Guy always has his Identity on him, or leaves his identity in the car along with a copy of the Quran. On 911 the buildings turned to dust, the bodies incarcerated but they found the Identity cards a few blocks way perfectly intact.

I also remember a programme years ago on the Radio, during the Gulf War some military experts talking about Bombings carry out, by Proxy. Using innocent individuals to deliver a parcel at a particular location planting devices in vehicles without knowledge of owners . Yes that kind of thing is not only militarily possible but has been carried out and was a very popular method used by rebel groups in various Latin american countries.

The allegations that the Boston Marathon Bombers had been working for FBI has given traction, to the theory they were used as proxies and tricked into planting real bombs, whilst believing they were participating in a mock exercise and told too help plant smoke bombs, to test the Emergency disaster management speed of response if such a scenario were to take place.

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2017 16:38

Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Let’s get the conversation back to Didsbury Mosque, instead of XYZ.

What I am asking is those who believe in conspiracy theories and suspect foul play in this discussion can easily drive down to Didsbury, Mosque is easy to find do a few Interviews and expose this whole propaganda, i.e.:

1. We never had a person called Salman Abedi in our community
  2. His father is not the Muadhin of the Mosque
  3. Nobody knows his Mother and she never taught Qur’aan to the Children of this community

Etc etc etc

What I am saying that this is prime opportunity to expose the Media lies.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2017 16:59
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Well what I am saying is

If this Salman Abedi guy was offered a couple of hundred quid to deliver some parcel, at the arena not knowing he was carrying a bomb how you gonna prove or disprove that?

Once the conspiracy theories become embedded amongst public, there is no way to eliminate them and the
majority of conspiracy theorists are more sophisticated, then to believe that authorities would fabricate a completely fictional character after all that would be very easy too expose even for a child just go to the Didsbury mosque. The authorities if they were carrying out a so-called false flag would themselves be too sophisticated too ludicrously make up fictional characters.

The following article from the Washington Post on 42 proven false flag attacks .... www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/41-admitted-false-flag-at...
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2017 19:43
@Muadh, what is being said is the possibility of an "Agent Provocateur", a set up (framed) or that he actually was influenced by some sick people.
No post ratings