Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

The Truth About Silsila Naqshbandia Awaisia and Maulana Allah Yar Khan (RA)

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Poll

Please vote to view the results or click here to see results
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 09:52
The Truth about Silsila Naqshbandia Awaisia and Maulana Allah Yar Khan (RA) - Pt 1

الحمد لللہ الذی انعم علینا و ھداینیٰ الیٰ دین الاسلام
Dear brothers, sons, sisters, daughters, and elders,

This humble person is taking the liberty of starting this thread with the following aims and objectives:

1. To convey the truth about the Naqshbandia Awaisia Tareeqa and its true and last Shaykh Hazrat Maulana Allah Yar Khan (RA)
2. To dispel the doubts that may exist in the minds of readers about Silsila Naqshbandia Awaisia and the practices thereof, or about Tasawwuf itself
3. To answer any questions, objections, or accusations that are raised or harbored about true Islamic Tasawwuf and its bearer, the esteemed Silsila Naqshbandia Awaisia

The ultimate goal is to preserve and reiterate the purity and truth of the Silsila and Islamic Tasawwuf, so that this lost reality and spirit of Islam is revived in the hearts and behaviors of Muslims.

About me and my Murshed/Jamaat

I've been fortunate beyond my imagination because of being associated for 18+ years with Naqshbandia Awaisia Silsila, through the shoe-dust of my illustrious, kindest and humble spiritual teacher, Shaykh, Murshed, or guide, Hazrat Major (Retd) Ghulam Muhammad. In all sincerity and without any ulterior motive, I can tell you that you'll not find anywhere else what you'll find in this particular Jamaat of the Silsila, the Jamaat of Major Ghulam Muhammad. This is the closest Jamaat to the spirit of true Islamic Tasawwuf, as taught by the great teacher of Tasawwuf and the last Shaykh of the Silsila.

I say so not because I'm associated with it, but because the life of my Murshed is an epitome of simplicity, humility, and staunch adherence to the Sunnah and the Shariah. The Barkaat emitting from his blessed chest have changed thousands of lives, and we have living examples to share. I have seen many Peers, ulema, and other pseudo intellectuals and religious scholars, but no one even comes close to Major Ghulam Muhammad, who follows Islam as it should be followed. Please rest assured that our teacher has not taught us to worship personalities. The Quran and the Sunnah are the fount of Tasawwuf and the basis of my opinion.

About Tasawwuf and Zikr

I hope I don't sound cheesy here, because I don't mean to. Tasawwuf is a reality still widely unknown. Because this age is unlike any previous age, Zikr-Allah, as in "Zikr-Ism-e-Zaat" has become almost mandatory in these times should one wish to achieve Tazkiya and follow Islam in its true spirit. Trying to impose the Shariah upon one's self without inner reformation or Tazkiya results in extremism, as we can widely observe in the Muslim world. That's why it is so important to achieve tazkiya, so we have an inner guidance that can never be wrong, so that our lives are balanced and we can tell the truth from falsehood in these treacherous times. Zikr-Allah is the foundation of Silsila Naqshbandia Awaisia.

Unlike common belief, Tasawwuf does not consist of words, speeches, or reading books and stories of Aulia Allah. True Islamic Tasawwuf is a practice. A practice of Zikr Allah that delivers the inner feelings and satisfaction, the inner guidance or "Hidayat", the states that no words can describe. The dictionaries of the world don't have the words to express what you feel as a result of Zikr Allah. The end result is that your life and thoughts get steered in the right direction, towards the Shariah and the Sunnah. You begin to appreciate the Truth and get closer to Allah SWT. Your heart becomes Zakir and gets purified, ultimately turning to Qalb-e-Saleem or a pure Qalb, which, according to the Holy Quran, is the criterion for success on the Judgment Day.

Except him who brings to Allah a clean heart (Al-Quran 26:89)

There is nothing in this Silsila that does not draw its proof from the Holy Quran, the revered Sunnah, and the luminous way of the Sahaba (RAA) and the righteous ancestors. If there are any doubts or questions in anyone's mind, they may be asked here and insha-Allah, they will be answered.

I'll be adding more posts to this thread. Meanwhile, I encourage you to learn more about Tasawwuf and the Silsila by visiting awaisiah(dot)com۔

Your questions and comments are welcome!
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 10:04

Bin Ghulam wrote:
View original post

Before we begin discussions, please clarify something for us...

The name of the famous Tab'aee was:

أُوَيْسُ بْنُ عَامِرِ بْنِ جَزْءِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ الْقَرَنِيُّ الْمُرَادِيُّ الْيَمَانِيُّ

That is Owais with a Damma (Paesh in Urdu) on Hamza

Who is Awais with a Fatha (Zabar in Urdu) on Hamza whom you have chosen to name your Cult after?

Jzk

Y-A-W-N

Lots of copy/paste from this thread...

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 10:52
It's an "Alif" and can be translated as an "A" in English. Anyway, let's rise above the spellings and discuss the real reasons why you call this Silsila a "cult". I hope the spellings are not the only reason for your denial.

The Silsila does not start from Hazrat Awais Qarni, as commonly believed. Please refer to the following link to learn about Silsila Awaisia/Owaisia:

[link removed - site contains photos]

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 11:12
Pleass present this evidence you claimed of having in the other thread from Quran and Sunnah and from the lives of Sahaba , InshAla look forward to reading it.

So far I'm not convinced either that any owaisi nisbat especially in this day and age is genuine in fact for me that's a red flag and alarm bells should start ringing. Spending 18+ years with someone is not really evidence on being on haqq.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 11:37
I wonder how you guys can be serious about anything. I was listening a few months ago to your shaykh. The typical stuff of kashf and karamat which is a common feature of your silsila was written all over and the total disregard of other muslim groups and personalities. With regards to maulana allah yar khan rh I will remain silent. Suffice to say he made some mistakes. Hazrat rh was also very insistent on kashf, karamat and other ghair ikhtiyari things like the majlis of Rasululullah sallahualahiwasalam. You will agree that he made a mistake appointing maulana akram awan saab as his main khalifah or only khalifah depending on who a person listens to. I know of 2 buzrugs who used to know maulana allah yar khan rh. One of them told maulana allah yar khan rh that certain points that are in dalail us sulook are unacceptable. I know that maulana allah yar khan rh agreed with this and then agreed to remove these points from dalail us sulook though I'm not sure if this was done. With these mashaikh I did not find nor hear the same kind of sulook that was advocated by maulana allah yar khan rh.

The problem is you guys are absolute jokers. Your focus on maqams, the majlis of Rasululullah sallahuwasalam and looking down on other sufis. I remember the general saab being totally dismissive of most auliya including his first shaykh hazrat khwaja khan muhammad rh who was universially accepted as a buzrug by all deobandis. I shared a clip where the general saab was comparing the maqam of hazrat lahori and hazrat madni. I shared it with a buzrug that you guys can only dream of. A person cut from a different cloth altogether who has met and benefitted from major auliya. He was saying it was total misguidance. How a person for sure could talk about the maqams of mashaikh so openly and in public. If anybody had studied the life of hazrat lahori rh he considered himself almost a mureed of hazrat madni and recognized his maqam. So to suggest that hazrat madni in the afterlife was in a lower maqam than hazrat lahori rh and he was having a problem visiting him is utter foolishness.

Anyway all these sects, subdivisions, controlling silsila from a grave etc are major red flags. The first thing about tasawuff is fana. One considers himself totally zero. The 2nd step is following shariah and sunnah in everything. You guys may claim fana fir rasul but I have seen myself that an ignorant tablighi generally follows more sunnah than those who claim fana fir rasul from you guys. Enough said and may ALLAH guide you.
+3 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 11:42

london786 wrote:
View original post

Their problem can be summed up in 1 line

Everybody ELSE has ZERO knowledge of Tassawuff!

+4 -0Winner x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 11:59
You say Copy/Paste, dear brother. There will be a lot of copy/paste from various sources on this thread, let me tell you. Because Deen is Copy/Paste. You just have to follow, not do something new. But I think today's pseudo muftis are more inclined to inventing new things.

Also, I can't type the same things twice, so it's better we stick to this thread. Otherwise, there will be copy/paste and I'm sorry about that.

Now, Hazrat Maulana Allah Yar Khan has NEVER said or written that Kashf or Karamat is a pre-requisite for Tasawwuf. I quote from the very first chapter in his book, Dalail-us-Sulook:

تصوف کیا نہیں
تصوف کے لئے نہ کشف و کرامات شرط ہے نہ دنیا کے کاروبار میں ترقی دلانے کا نام تصوف ہے نہ تعویذ گنڈوں کا نام تصوف ہے نہ جھاڑ پھونک سے بیماری دور کرنے کا نام تصوف ہے۔ نہ مقدمات جیتنے کا نام تصوف ہے نہ قبروں پر سجدہ کرنے، ان پر چادریں چڑھانے اور چراغ جلانیکا نام تصوف ہے۔ اور نہ آنے والے واقعات کی خبر دینے کا نام تصوف ہے۔ نہ اولیاء اللہ کو غیبی ندا کرنا۔ مشکل کشا اور حاجت روا سمجھنا تصوف ہے۔ نہ اس میں ٹھیکیداری ہے کہ پیر کی ایک توجہ سے مرید کی پوری اصلاح ہو جائے گی اور سلوک کی دولت بغیر مجاہدہ اور بدون اتباعِ سنت حاصل ہو جائے گی۔ نہ اس میں کشف و الہام کا صحیح اترنا لازمی ہے اور نہ وجد و تواجد اور رقص و سرود کا نام تصوف ہے یہ سب چیزیں تصوف کا لازمہ بلکہ عین تصوف سمجھی جاتی ہیں۔ حالانکہ ان میں سے کسی ایک چیز پر تصوف اسلامی کا اطلاق نہیں ہوتا۔ بلکہ یہ ساری خرافات اسلامی تصوف کی عین ضد ہیں۔

"Kashaf and Karamat are not the requisites for Tasawwuf..."

It's a point that Hazrat Allah Yar Khan (RA) has reiterated throughout his book. I don't know how some people are concluding otherwise. With that said, there's no doubt that Kashf, Ilham and Karamat are parts of Tasawwuf, and their denier cannot be validated by the Quran and Hadith. rather, the denial usually comes from one simlistic and childish argument, "If I don't know about it, how can this be true?"

If you are too fond of proof, I quote here 10 Ayat from the Holy Quran that prove Kash and Ilham beyond a shadow of doubt. As you may well know, the opinion of any religious scholar is not to be trusted if it clashes with the Quran and Sunnah.

دلائل کشف قُرآن حکیم سے

قَالَ تَعَالیٰ۔ فَوَجَدَ عَبْدًا مِّنْ عِبَادِنَا وَاٰتَیْنَاہُ مِنْ لَّدُنَّا عِلْمًا (الکھف)۔

سوانہوں نے ہمارے بندوں میں سے ایک بندہ کو پایا جسے ہم نے اپنی خاص رحمت دی تھی اور ہم نے اسے اپنے پاس سے خاص طور کا علم سکھایا تھا۔

فَاَرْسَلْنَا اِلَیْھَا رُوْحَنَا فَتَمَثَّلَ لَھَا بَشَرًا سَوِیًّا۔ (مریم)۔

پس ہم نے ان کے پاس اپنے فرشتہ کو بھیجا، اور وہ ان کے سامنے ایک پورا آدمی بن کر ظاہرہوا۔

وَاِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلٰءِکَۃُ یٰمَرْیَمُ اِنَّ اللہَ اصْطَفَاکِ وَطَھَّرَکِ وَاصْطَفَاکِ عَلیٰ نِسَاءِ الْعٰلَمِیْنَ۔ (اٰل عمران)۔

اور جب فرشتوں نے کہا اے مریم! بلاشبہ اللہ تعالےٰ نے تم کو منتخب فر مایا ہے اور پاک بنایا ہے اور تمام جہان بھر کی عورتوں کے مقابلہ میں منتخب فرمایا ہے۔

یٰمَرْیَمُ اقْنُتِیْ لِرَبِّکِ وَاسْجُدِیْ وَارْکَعِیْ مَعَ الرَّاکِعِیْنَ۔(اٰل عمران)۔

اے مریم! ا پنے پروردگارکی اطاعت کرتی رہو اور سجدہ کیا کرو اور رکو ع کیا کر و ان لوگوں کے ساتھ جورکوع کرنے والے ہیں ۔

اِذْقَالَتِ الْمَلٰءِکَۃُ یٰمَرْیَمُ اِنَّ اللہَ یُبَشِّرُکَ بِکَلِمَۃٍ مِّنْہُ۔ (اٰل عمران) ۔

جب فرشتوں نے کہا اے مریم! بے شک ! اللہ تعالےٰ تم کو بشارت دیتے ہیں ایک کلمہ کی جو منجا نب اللہ ہوگا۔

اِذْ اَوْحَیْتُ اِلَی الْحَوَارِیّٖنَ اَنْ اٰمِنُوْا بِیْ وَبِرَسُوْلِیْ۔ (المائدہ) ۔

اور جب میں نے حواریین کو حکم دیا کہ تم مجھ پراور میرے رسول پر ایمان لاؤ۔

وَلَقَدْ اٰتَیْنَا لُقْمَانَ الْحِکْمَۃَ اَنِ اشْکُرِْ للّٰہِ (اَیْ قُلْنَا اَنِ اشْکُرِْ للّٰہِ) (لقمٰن)۔

اور ہم نے لقمان کو دانش مندی عطافرمائی کہ اللہ تعالےٰ کا شکر کرتے رہو یعنی ہم نے کہاکہ اللہ کا شکر کرتے رہو۔

وَاَوْحَیْنَا اِلیٰ اُمِّ مُوْسیٰ اَنْ اَرْضِعِیْہِ .... الخ (القصص)۔

اور ہم نے موسیٰ علیہ السلام کی والدہ کو الہام کیا کہ تم ان کو دودھ پلاؤ......انح

قُلْنَا یَا ذَالْقَرْنَیْنِ اِمَّا اَنْ تُعَذِّبَ وَاِمَّا اَنْ تَتَّخِذَ فِیْھِمْ حُسْنًا (الکھف)۔

اور ہم نے یہ کہا اے ذوالقر نین ! خواہ سزادو خواہ ان کے معاملہ میں نرمی کا سلوک اختیارکرو۔

فَلَمَّا فَصَلَ طَالُوْتُ بِالْجُنُوْدِ قَالَ اِنَّ اللہ مُبْتَلِیْکُمْ بِنَھَرٍ۔ (البقرہ)۔

اور جب طالوت فوجوں کو لے کر چلے تو انہوں نے کہا کہ حق تعالےٰ تمہارا امتحان کریں گے ایک نہرسے ۔

تِلْکَ عَشَرَۃ’‘کَامِلَہْ

فائدہ۔نصوص قرآنیہ سے علوم کشفیہ اور الہامیہ ثابت ہوگئے، یہ بعد کی بات ہے کہ یہ علوم قطعیہ ہوتے ہیں یا ظنیہ، نفس علم الہام و کشف ثابت ہوگیا۔ اس کا منکر نصوصِ قرانیہ کا منکر ہوگا۔

Please respond with proof from the Quran in support of your refusal of the esteemed Silsila Naqshbandia Awaisia.

I'll be back to answer questions and accusations from the rest of the brothers. Enough said for today!
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 12:01

Bin Ghulam wrote:
View original post

Baray Bhai (Older Brother),

Can I get an answer for this first before we get to Qur'aan and Sunnah?

Before we begin discussions, please clarify something for us...

أُوَيْسُ بْنُ عَامِرِ بْنِ جَزْءِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ الْقَرَنِيُّ الْمُرَادِيُّ الْيَمَانِيُّ

Who is Awais with a Fatha (Zabar in Urdu) on Hamza whom you have chosen to name your Cult after?

Jzk

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 12:07
I posted this message earlier, but the admin is still not showing it. Hope they're not hand-in-glove with you Muadh Khan.

Rejection of Refutation of Silsila Naqshbandia Owaisiah-Pt4

Dear Brother Muadh Khan,

It would be nice if you could introduce your background in rleigion. Are you an Aalim or a Mufti?

While I do respect these personalities that you have quoted, I do not find in their words any direct refusal or rejection of Silsila Naqshbandia Awaisia. For instance, when quoting Mufti Taqi Usman Sb, you've written:

Answer: If Allah (SWT) permits Kashf of the grave and witnessing of the Anwaar and Tajalliyat on a Servant of his then this is not against Shariah but these are neither are requirements nor requisites of Shariat or Tareeqat. The requisites are following of Sunnat and Shariat and reformation of one’s actions and morals. To regard Kashf (and such) as the requisites is Bid’at. Those who claim these requisites should be avoided and instead a Shaykh should be searched who is follower of the Sunnah and the one who concerns himself with the reformation of actions and morals.

I quote here from Dalail-us-Sulook, the very first chapter:

تصوف کیا نہیں
تصوف کے لئے نہ کشف و کرامات شرط ہے نہ دنیا کے کاروبار میں ترقی دلانے کا نام تصوف ہے نہ تعویذ گنڈوں کا نام تصوف ہے نہ جھاڑ پھونک سے بیماری دور کرنے کا نام تصوف ہے۔ نہ مقدمات جیتنے کا نام تصوف ہے نہ قبروں پر سجدہ کرنے، ان پر چادریں چڑھانے اور چراغ جلانیکا نام تصوف ہے۔ اور نہ آنے والے واقعات کی خبر دینے کا نام تصوف ہے۔ نہ اولیاء اللہ کو غیبی ندا کرنا۔ مشکل کشا اور حاجت روا سمجھنا تصوف ہے۔ نہ اس میں ٹھیکیداری ہے کہ پیر کی ایک توجہ سے مرید کی پوری اصلاح ہو جائے گی اور سلوک کی دولت بغیر مجاہدہ اور بدون اتباعِ سنت حاصل ہو جائے گی۔ نہ اس میں کشف و الہام کا صحیح اترنا لازمی ہے اور نہ وجد و تواجد اور رقص و سرود کا نام تصوف ہے یہ سب چیزیں تصوف کا لازمہ بلکہ عین تصوف سمجھی جاتی ہیں۔ حالانکہ ان میں سے کسی ایک چیز پر تصوف اسلامی کا اطلاق نہیں ہوتا۔ بلکہ یہ ساری خرافات اسلامی تصوف کی عین ضد ہیں۔

Did you read the very first line, dear brother?
تصوف کے لئیے نہ کشف و کرامات شرط ہیں۔۔۔۔

Kashf and Karamah are not the condition/requisite for Tasawwuf...

It's a point that Hazrat Maulana Allah Yar Khan (RA) reiterates throughout his book. I don't know how you or anyone else has concluded that Maulana Allah Yar Khan (RA) has declared Kash central to Tasawwuf. It's like putting words in someone's mouth, my dear.

Hence, the first "Fatwa" stands rejected, as it stands on baseless grounds.

However, there is absolutely no doubt that Kashf and Karamah are true and they are very much a part of this field. If you or anyone else has not heard of it before, or haven't experienced it, it does not mean that you should deny it.

It will be like if I deny medical science because I know zilch about it.

Similarly, I'll never follow the opinion of a orthopedist for heart surgery. The people you've quoted, I'm sorry to say that they are no authority on Tasawwuf. They have never practiced True Islamic Tasawwuf themselves and also do not direct their followers to learn it, now that the blessing is available. They rely on mere words for interpreting religion, whereas Islam is much more than words.

Do you think knowledge only resides in books, dear brother? Well, think again. The Sahaba and Tabees had not read any books.

[auth edit: link removed]
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2015 12:08
So if kashf and karamat are not proofs why do you guys insist on it so much? Why do you judge other groups and auliya through it? How did you figure out akram awan khilafat was taken back? Was it not through kashf? Don't you guys receive each and every so called command through kashf. Is your rohani bait not kashf? Basically everything is kashf and you guys say you don't attach importance to it. Come on wake up and smell the coffee. I like the fact that you mentioned pseudo-muftis. You guys have total disregard for ulema and this is shown by your post. Please come out of our jahalat. It might be useful if you read the books of hazrat thanvi rh to at least understand what is tasawuff and what is not taswuff.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2015 04:57
We DO NOT insist on our own Kashf, dear brother. And we DO NOT look down upon others because they don't have Kashf. However, if someone refuses to believe in Kashf, such a belief goes against the Quranic evidence presented above, and must be highlighted as such.

Please stop putting words in our mouths, would you? Present the proof if you say that Kashf is central to our Silsila. As for your assertion about Akram Awan, do you need Kashf to see if someone is praying with Jamaat or not? Do you need Kashf to determine if someone's earning is lawful? Can't these apparent facts be determined without Kashf? Now do you understand why we don't follow Akram Awan?

I had stated it very clearly while openong this thread. Tasawwuf is NOT something that you can grasp by reading books. It's a PRACTICE. Yet, you seem adamant on reading books, and not doing Zikr-Allah, which is the first step of Tasawwuf. That's why you remain as ignorant of Tasawwuf and Kashf as a blind man on a dark night. On top of that, you have the cheeks to refute the only Silsila that can tell you what Tasawwuf really is.

I can only wish you good luck on the dangerous path that you have chosen.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2015 05:03
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2015 05:48
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

That's pretty much the case here. And on top of that, you have the audacity to refute the Jamaat that specializes in this vital aspect of Deen-e-Islam. You think reading a few books makes you infallible in the matters of religion. I'll present a quote that explains the reason for your ignorance:

اِنَّ الْاِحْسَانَ یَنْقَسِمُ اِلٰی حَالٍ وَعِلْمٍ۔ فَاِنَّ مُشَاہِدَۃُ الْحَقِّ بِقَلْبِہٖ کَاَنَّہ‘ یَرَاہُ حَالَ لَہ‘ وَصِفَتَہ‘ قَاءِمَۃ’‘ بِہٖ وَلَیْسَتْ عِلْماً۔
احسان منقسم ہے حال صوفیہ اور علم پر۔ کیونکہ قلب سے حق کا مشاہدہ کرنا، گویا سالک نے آنکھوں سے دیکھا، یہ ایک حالت ہے جو اس کی صوفی سالک کی صفت قائمہ ہے اور ظاہر ہے کہ یہ حالت علم نہیں۔ (فیض الباری 149-1)۔

فیض الباری کی عبارت سے ظاہر ہے کہ احسان یا تصوف و سلوک صرف علم کا نام نہیں۔ اس لئے اس علم کے پڑھ لینے سے آدمی عارف باللہ نہیں بن جائے گا۔ جیسے کسی شخص کو نماز، روزہ اور حج کے مسائل کا علم ہو تو محض علم ہونے سے وہ نہ نمازی بن گیا نہ صائم نہ حاجی۔ یہ تو اعمال ہیں جن کا تعلق محض علم سے نہیں بلکہ کرنے سے ہے۔ اسی طرح تصوف و سلوک حال اور کیفیات ہیں۔ جو شیخ کے سینے سے نکل کر سالک کے قلب کو منور کرتی ہیں۔ ان احوال اور کیفیات کے لئے واضع نے کوئی الفاظ وضع نہیں کئے کتب تصوف سے تصوف و سلوک کے متعلق علم کی حد تک رہنمائی مل سکتی ہے، لیکن وہ احوال و کیفیات جو اصل مطلوب ہیں وہ شیخ کامل کی توجہ کے بغیر ممکن نہیں۔ تحدیثِ نعمت کے طور پر میں یہ کہے دیتا ہوں کہ جسے اپنے رب سے رشتہ جوڑنے اور تعلق باللہ قائم کرنے کی طلب ہو وہ اس عاجز کے پاس آجائے ان شاء اللہ تعالیٰ اس نعمتِ غیر مترقبہ سے محروم نہیں رہے گا۔
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2015 08:24

Bin Ghulam wrote:
View original post

Answer 1:

This IGNORAMOUS doesn't know how to spell the word in Arabic or Urdu!

Arabic:

Jzk

Urdu:

The same...

dunya.com.pk/index.php/author/mufti-muneeb-ul-rehman/2015...

In Urdu it is also spelled Owais with a Paesh in Urdu) on Alif

Answer 2:

Neither of the issues apply to me, perhaps it is your family profession and you want to apply it to others.

Bin Ghulam wrote:
View original post

Deception:

Here the liar and the deceiver has tried to pull a wool over our eyes in this way. He has produced a quote of Faizal-Bari translated it and THEN inserted a line which has nothing to do with the quote or the objective of Tassawuff.

The line he has tried to slip by is as follows:

لیکن وہ احوال و کیفیات جو اصل مطلوب ہیں وہ شیخ کامل کی توجہ کے بغیر ممکن نہیں۔ تحدیثِ نعمت کے طور پر میں یہ کہے دیتا ہوں کہ جسے اپنے رب سے رشتہ جوڑنے اور تعلق باللہ قائم کرنے کی طلب ہو وہ اس عاجز کے پاس آجائے ان شاء اللہ تعالیٰ اس نعمتِ غیر مترقبہ سے محروم نہیں رہے گا۔

But those Ahwaal and Kaifiyaat which are the GOAL cannot be achieved without the Tawajju of the Shaykh. I say to recount the Blessings (of Allah (SWT) that whoever desires to make a (close) connection with Allah (SWT) should come to this (humble) Servant and Insha'Allah he will not be deprived of this Blessing.

[QUOTE=Shaykh Mufti Taqi Usmani (HA)]We now produce first Fatwa against this Tareeqa and the Shaykh of Shaykh Akram Awan by Hazrat Shaykhul Islam Allamah Taqi Usmani Saheb (Damat Barakatuhum).

The legal status of Kashf of the graves and witnessing of the Anwaar and Tajalliyat

Question: Maulana Allah yar Khan Saheb has sent his Khalifa Abdur-Razaq Saheb to Naushki (District Shaagi). He is an old Mureed and the Maslak of Maulana Allah yar Khan Saheb is as follows:
  1. Naqshbandi-Owaisi Sailsila in Tassawuff
  2. They categorically guarantee that Kashf of graves will be granted and everything inside the graves will be revealed. Direct contact with Nabi will be established. All within 6 months of becoming Mureed
  3. Kashf of graves is declared a dead Sunnah so whosoever revives it will be rewarded equivalent to one hundred Martyrs

What is the status of joining this Tareeqa? Is spiritual training from Hazrat Owais Qarni (RA) permissible in Shariah or not.

Answer: If Allah (SWT) permits Kashf of the grave and witnessing of the Anwaar and Tajalliyat on a Servant of his then this is not against Shariah but these are neither are requirements nor requisites of Shariat or Tareeqat. The requisites are following of Sunnat and Shariat and reformation of one’s actions and morals. To regard Kashf (and such) as the requisites is Bid’at. Those who claim these requisites should be avoided and instead a Shaykh should be searched who is follower of the Sunnah and the one who concerns himself with the reformation of actions and morals.

(Servant) Muhammad Taqi Usmani
Fatwa number 1211, Volume 32, Fatawa-e-Usmani
[/QUOTE]
The objection to this was how do we know that this refutation is specific to this Silsila and Maulana Allahyaar Khan, here is the response.
[QUOTE= Summary Shaykh (Mufti) Yusuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed (RA) as he]

Maulana Allahyar Khan Chakralwi and his Dalailus-Sulook

Mufti Yusuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed
is considered amongst the Akabir of Deobandi Ulamah of last century, His stature, rank, knowledge in both Fiqh and Tassawuff is undisputed. Hazrat (RA) wrote a book entitled “The ideologies of the Modernists of our time” and in it none other than Maulana Allahyar Khan Chakralwi and his book Dalailus-Sulook Is mentioned by a chapter dedicated to their exposure and refutation.

Before reading further it must be noted that Hazrat Mufti Saheb Shaheed entitles them as “new discoveries” and this implies that these were not previously known to the earlier Deobandi Ulamah. This automatically answers the queries of praise by earlier Deobandi Ulamah as Maulana Ahmed Ali Lahori (RA) because Hazrat couldn’t have known about the views of Maulana Allahyar Khan Chakralwi.

Mufti Yusuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed (RA) writes that Maulana Allahyar Khan Chakralwi cut his teeth on refutation of deviant groups and cults and then turned his attention to Tassawuff and authored Dalailus-Sulook but did he answer objections to Tassawuff or plant doubts in the minds of the people about Ulamah and Mashaykh. Mufti Yusuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed praises the effort of the writer but deduces that this compilation isn’t strictly on Tassawuff by more on Ilumul-Kalam. Some of the excerpts of this book blatantly put down Ulamah and Mashaykh based on their own yardstick of the superiority of Tassawuff as Kashf of graves are as follows:

...This discussion has become lengthy. The reality is that when some of our new associates speak about Kashf of the graves the discussion proceeds but those devoid of the illumination of the Baatin become upset. Khaleefas, claimants of Waliyat, Majaz, Peer-e-Tareeqat and who knows what sort of title holders when hear claims of this nature (from beginners of our Tareeqa) then they (internally) become embarrassed as they are unable to achieve them but outwardly to hide their lack of ability and to keep their respectability and credibility make up all sorts of things... (Page 123)

Mufti Yusuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed (RA) comments that the tone, language and mannerism not only doesn’t suit the topic of Tassawuff but also degrades the writer. This passage provides credibility for the new adherents of the this Tareeqa and prepares them for debates with the “opposition”

Tassawuff is part of Religion and rejection of a part is rejection of the whole. Thus rejection of Tassawuff is (certainly) equivalent to rejection of Religion (Page 13)

Mufti Yusuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed (RA) comments that no doubt Tassawuff (as in reformation) is an important and integral part of building an Islamic personality but to give a Fatwa that rejection of Tassawuff is rejection of Islam is a major leap particularly coming from someone whose includes Khashf of graves etc as his definition of Tassawuff and considers it a yardstick. This places the belief (Eemaan) of thousands of not only laymen but Scholars in serious jeopardy who are devoid of this “blessing” according to the author

Sufiya have an additional capability as compared to Fuqaha (Islamic Scholars) and it is that they are people of Kashf and Ilhaam (intuition). Fuqaha (Islamic Scholars) deduce Islamic rules and regulations based on personal opinions while Sufiya deduce them in the divine light of Kashf and Ilhaam (intuition) and it is obvious that divine light is better than personal opinions (Page 33)

Mufti Yusuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed (RA) merely laments and states, “Deduction of Fuqaha (Islamic Scholars) is personal opinion and devoid of divine light???”

Mufti Yusuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed (RA) further quotes from the same page:

I personally consider the Ijtehaad and opinion Fuqaha (Islamic Scholars) as superior since all the Sufiya were Muqallids of Imams (of Fiqh) (Page 33)

Mufti Yusuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed (RA) further laments, “I can only wish that Maulana Allahyaar Khan was blessed with Kashf with regards to Fuqaha (Islamic Scholars), their rank and stature so he would have been prevented from making such ambiguous ,conflicting and controversial statements!”

Mufti Yusuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed (RA) further produces to quote the definition of “Shaykh-e-Kamil” and quotes:

The one who spiritually connects a person with Nabi who is the only Waasta between the servant and His Lord . This humble servant doesn’t take Bay’ah on my own hands but simply prescribes and then after the initials lessons places the beginner in the court of Nabi who is the Peer (of Tassawwuff) of the whole world. There are no hollow claims that the Peer merely talks about placing the Mureed in the court of Nabi but the Mureed must witness and know that he is in the court of Nabi and taking Bay’t at his hands. Anyone who has no reach to the court of Nabu is a fake and conman and most importantly understand this difference between Kamil (and incomplete) Shaykh of Tassawuff and know it very well. (Page 38)

Mufti Yusuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed (RA) states that if the writer is indeed able to take a Mureed from the beginning and place him in the court of Nabi it is a blessing but our Ulamah and Mashaykh don’t make these claims while in the state of sleep or while awake and not only don’t make this claim out of respect, reverence and humility they don’t even talk about it! But we must make exception to this new yardstick of being a “Kamil Shaykh” because over the centuries we are certain that not many Mashaykh would have reached these “dizzying heights” as the author further writes:

I have previously stated that when a person with sincerity and for seeking the truth comes to us then within 6 months he will only see the spirit of Nab i but will also converse with it.

No comment is necessary!

In some passages the author suddenly flares up in anger and tries to destroy the foundations of classical Islamic Academia and writes:

Some try to envelope their jealousy in the guise of Academic discussions! They say that Kashf is a subjective matter and has no important, it may be true but tell us are the Mas’ail described in Islamic Fiqh definite? Are the declaration and distinguishing of authentic narrations from weak definite? Are the Fiqh definitions of Fardh, Sunnah, Nafil definite? If you want to undermine the importance of Kashf of the grounds of being subjective then what would you do with Islamic Fiqh? (Page 123)

Mufti Yusuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed (RA) writes that I have never met the Maulana nor did I have any knowledge of him prior to reading this book so it’s impossible to be jealous! It is unjust (and absurd) to compare and equate classic Islamic knowledge and tradition to Kashf and then force people to believe in both of them equally and consider them both equally valid.

Mufti Yusuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed (RA) writes that Maulana Allahyaar Khan Saheb’s emotional and extremist reliance on the status of Kashf places the entire religion of Islam and its legacy (of knowledge) in danger as he writes:

Who says that there is a chance (of being mistaken) in Kashf? We have responded that the entire religion is transmission and transmission has inherent dangers of being correct (or being false) so on account of the “possibility” of an error should we leave the whole religion?(Pages 123/124)[/QUOTE]
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2015 19:16

Truth about Silsila Naqshbandia “O”waisia: The Beginning

This newcomer to Muftisays has decided to advertise his presence to his Mureeds. He has announced that he will deal with some ignorant “lads” and smash them to bits for all Mureeds to see. His Mureeds are eagerly waiting for the showdown due to be delivered by their “Hazrat” so let’s not keep them waiting for much longer.

First and foremost we would like to show the Arabic & historical knowledge of “Hazrat” who is trying to defend the Silsila. This “Hazrat” has decided to spell “O”wais with “A”! Not only he is unrepentant but claims that in his native “Urdu” it is spelled “A”wais.

Here is the Arabic word from Sa’er Aa’lamun-Nubula by Allamah Dhahabi (RA).

In Urdu it is similarly spelled with a “Damma (Paish)”, we would like “Hazrat” to first of all present his version from Authentic Islamic History.

"Hazrat" has decided to construct a whole argument and construct a website using someone called Awais. Who is this Awais? Where was he born? What does he have to do with Tab'ae Owais. You have a whole website running on someone named Awais, what is the story?

We will then discuss other matters, further...

سلسلہ نقشبندیہ اُویسیہ کی حقیقت: ابتدایئہ

ان حضرت نے اپنے مریدوں میں اعلان کردیا ہے کہ وه چند لونڈوں کو سبق سکهائیں گے. ہم ان مریدوں کو اپنے حضرت کے کشف و کرامات سے زیاده دور نهیں رکهنا چاہتے. تو آئیے آغاز کرتے ہیں

حضرت اپنی عربی اور تاریخی معلومات کا پہلا ثبوت اُویس کو اَویس بنا کر دیتے ہیں. ڈهٹائ کی انتها که دعوی که اردو میں یہ لفظ اَویس یعنی پیش نهیں زبر سے ہوتا ہے

اوپر میں علامہ ذهبی کا حوالہ دے چکا ہوں! پہلے تو حضرت یہ فیصلہ کریں کہ انکے سلسلے کا نام کیا ہے؟ پهر آگے بڑهتے ہیں

پوری بات، ویب سائٹ بنا رکهی ہے، یہ لفظ اَویس آیا کہاں سے؟

No post ratings

Jump to page: