Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Wazifa

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 7th July 2019 17:43
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Yes you’re right it was explained in the link too.

Sorry what do u mean by “doors are closed”?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 7th July 2019 17:57
Muslimah S wrote:
View original post

Do you feel stuck in something or things are not going the right way or your way?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 7th July 2019 18:19
Another recent example.

One person who works with highly confidential information and contact info, delicate details and so on made a huge error at work.

This person broke the Golden rule of their work. It was so so so serious, we cannot comprehend.

In fact, each employer is given warnings in stages and then eventually they get fired.

The rule that was broken comes under "Instant dismissal" no questions asked, pack your bags and get out.

So you can imagine how serious this is.

A meeting was held with the managers, owners and that staff member.

This staff member was told that they wouldn't keep them waiting and that the results/outcome of the meeting would be given in the same day.

When this incident took place and the error was known, they were again advised to recite Astagfirullah Astagfirullah Astagfirullah non stop.

This person has faith in but was lacking in worship, I mean not praying for a very long time, not fasting (at least with a valid excuse) but they doubted themselves due to the lack of closeness to Allah.

Anyways, as you can guess, they recited Astagfirullah non stop and the person who gave them the advise also did it on their behalf so that they would get closer to Allah again.

That afternoon, the employer was called back in to the office ready for instant dismissal.

In tears from the moment they walked in. The owner said to them to stop crying and explained then the situation and seriousness of the breach.

The meeting was kept very short and they were told to be careful next time.

This was an utter shock to the management.

Later on, the managers approached this person and said, "All I know is that what happened in that meeting was nothing more than a miracle" when asked why, the managers said that the letter of dismissal was typed up in the morning. Everyone had a heavy heart typing it, but rules were rules, especially the most important ones. Everyone knew that the dismissal was imminent. But the moment the meeting started, something happened and the meeting was over in minutes as if it was the first warning given, SubhanAllah!

Of course it didn't end like that. This person was told that the incident will be on the record for 12 months and any minor incident would mean instant dismissal, again :)

Till now, the owner, who is very very strict (non Muslim) behaves as if nothing ever happened. This manager is known for dismissing staff for smaller errors on the spot. What changed? No one can say.

The managers are happy and also still cannot believe the outcome.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 7th July 2019 19:01
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Brother things are going the right way Alhamdulillah but i am going the other way. I dont know if i am able to convey my thoughts or not...Brother i have read about the verse

“They forgot Allah so Allah made them forget themselves”

I have it stuck in my mind. As I have forgot my real self. I was obeying the wrong side, when i am good now By the Will of Allah i feel i am far somewhere.

I had in mind in my next post i will ask about the Explanation or Easy Tafseer of this said verse. I listened to bro NAK clip about it but it was short. May be the verse is extended and it has some remedy for this forgetfulness too.

Yes. I have not taken it on my nerves but i want to fix it inshaAllah what problem i feel or face.

InshaAllah after reading the above post, i believe there is ease in all this by the will of Allah.

And Thanks once again for all ur help. May Allah give u its ajr in abundance. Ameen
+0 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 7th July 2019 19:26
Muslimah S wrote:
View original post

The forgetfulness on your side was the past. You are in the present and you are repenting and acknowledging yourself and Allah.

So you've moved forward InshaAllah.

Allah also says, "With difficulty comes ease" then he repeats that again to show you that it's not always gone the first time. The difficulties come but they are followed by ease, so be patient and don't let those whispers tear you up.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 7th July 2019 20:09
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Again these are but whispers.

InshaAllah i will be doing sabr and will wait for things to get set inshaAllah jazakAllah khair
+1 -0Like x 1Ameen x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 8th July 2019 12:47
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Brother thanks alot. Yest i made dua after Isha. Alhamdulillah i felt i am not that Far away how i was deluded about. I used to think Islam is something superstitious and very difficult to engage yourself with. My conduct was wrong. But Alhamdulillah its easy and simple I feel relaxed.
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 8th July 2019 15:09
Muslimah S wrote:
View original post

Don't consider Allah to be a strict boss or strict teacher, ready to punish us the moment we do wrong. Consider Him to be a Kind, Merciful and Gentle Friend.

On Allah's Arsh it is written "Allah's Mercy is more than His Wrath."

There is a hadith which (paraphrasing) means "Allah deals with you the way you think about Him."

So consider Him to be Your Friend. He is Merciful. Just keep on doing good and be true to your heart.
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 10th July 2019 15:24
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

InshaAllah thanks a lot brother for your all help. May ALLAH help you in your time of need. Ameen
+0 -0Ameen x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 28th July 2019 11:34
Salam Brothers and Sisters
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 29th July 2019 04:54
HarryJack wrote:
View original post

Wa Alaikumusalam Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuhu.
No post ratings