Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

How soon do you think The Mahdi will arrive?

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Poll

Please vote to view the results or click here to see results
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, bint e aisha
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#271 [Permalink] Posted on 1st June 2020 12:34
We transfer is blocked here in India, any one please upload in any other alternative like smash file sharing
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#272 [Permalink] Posted on 1st June 2020 13:13
What that PDF is suggesting is that the ulema already know who and where Mahdi is.

Aren't Houthis Shias?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#273 [Permalink] Posted on 1st June 2020 13:18
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#274 [Permalink] Posted on 1st June 2020 13:23
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Yes however it is based on dhan (speculation), not qata'yi (definitive).
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#275 [Permalink] Posted on 1st June 2020 13:32
By the way, this seems like it was printed in the monthly "Nawa-e-Afghan Jihad" magazine in January 2019.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#276 [Permalink] Posted on 1st June 2020 16:06
All the action of the last few threads can be seen directly from the source.

@mahdawiyat_dajjaliyat

Group on Telegram. The author who translated the book on dajjal is an admin in this group.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#277 [Permalink] Posted on 1st June 2020 16:07
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

It was originally published in Arabic.

Abd Abdullah's speeches are also present on the internet in Arabic. I wish I knew this language.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#278 [Permalink] Posted on 1st June 2020 18:14
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Old story from the 1990s.

محمد بن (عبدالله)

OR

محمد عبده الحودلي

OR

الشيخ حسن التهامي

Born 9th of February 1972 in Makkah, he was born in Al-Hawadil area in a small village called "Kura'a", Google hasn't mapped Yemen properly but somewhere around this Mosque (may be)???

goo.gl/maps/Wh1Kgfs1iqXCFbmi7

I believe that this is the picture of claimed "Mahdi" in your book, second from the top.

ar.mehrnews.com/news/1902916/%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8...

This is the YouTube video where his family has been tortured by Saudees

www.youtube.com/watch?edufilter=NULL&v=Nwziev3v1vU

This is the YouTube Video which discusses the signs etc and a clearer picture in Thumbnail of him

www.youtube.com/watch?edufilter=NULL&v=OoTff6X8F4s

P.S: I am simply responding to a post and not commenting on this issue either way so lets not start Aqeedah discussions about Shia/Sunni etc etc etc
+3 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#279 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd June 2020 13:16
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

What is your opinion about the story mentioned in the pdf?
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#280 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd June 2020 14:22
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

If you analyse history from 1000 AH of Islam there have been regular claims of Mahdi (AS) or strong conjectures etc so this isn't new.

I have been aware of this for over 20 years but the first time I have seen it put in a nice coherent and chronological order.

The fact that "potentially" people already know who is "Sayyiduna Mahdi (AS)" and who is Dajjal from late 1990s makes no sense to me because in my humble understanding both of them will be relatively unknown, in fact very unknown. The crux of this story implies that Saudi Government already knows (and has) imprisoned "Sayyiduna Mahdi (AS)"...

This is in the domain of Professor Maripat Saheb and Academic discussions...I don't really know what to think of it...In 20 years I have not given it much thought to be honest.

+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#281 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd June 2020 14:32
Yes, once I read the entire story, I had my doubts. Something about seems more fictional to me than reality. Characters acting very unnaturally like you wouldn't expect real-life people in this day and age to act.

Those Youtube videos posted above also have comments from viewers who are suggesting this is another fraudulent claim of a Mahdi. Albeit this time the "Mahdi" has properly read the ahadith about the true Mahdi not declaring himself Mahdi or refusing to believe that he was one.
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#282 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2020 06:00
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:

This is in the domain of Professor Maripat Saheb and Academic discussions...I don't really know what to think of it...In 20 years I have not given it much thought to be honest.

We know that we can not be dogmatic about coming of either Imam Mehdi AS or the Dajjal.

My personal view is that this state will prevail till we hear of the disappearance of the battalion of General Sufiyani (?).

Having said these caveats I admit that I am interested in this topic so much that it is impossible for me to think of immediate future of Muslim Ummah without revoking these two personalities.

Of course I usually do not insert them in my discourse. Because of the reasons stated in the beginning.

My personal most authentic source on these matters is a book on Imam Mehdi AS by Mufti Abul Qasim Sambhali who was at the time of writing that book an apprentice in the Darul Ifta of Darul Uloom and now teaches in a Madarsa in Moradabad. His interest in the academics of Imam Mehdi AS was triggered by the Istiftas (Fatwa Inquiries) that were received by the Daul Ifta and various claims of individuals to be Mehdis.

Even after reading his book I get disoriented by various people claiming this and that about Imam Mehdi AS.

May be I should stop reading these everyday opinions about a very serious issue.

Let me tell you one thing even when Imam Mehdi AS has appeared the majority of Ummah will continue about its Food-Sleep-Fear-Intimacy indulgence and only a few people like us will be excited about him.

In this regard my highest regards are reserved for the common Muslim whose sentiments of Iman are way above ours.

I'll add that by now Oriya Maqbool Jan is giving 2023 as the date of appearance. A Barelwi friend of mine who spends regular time in Harmain Sharifain told me that a pious person once took him to a locality and told him that Hazrat Mehdi AS is already living here. Mufti Sambhali, mentioned above has even earlier date and his conviction about it is so strong that a lay man like me is more circumspect.

I suppose that rounds up my own views and feelings.
+3 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#283 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2020 06:10
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Professor Sahab , is this book of mufti Sab available online??
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#284 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2020 06:18
Maripat wrote:
View original post

May I ask, just out of curiosity what date mufti sambhali has mentioned for the arrival of imam Mahdi ra? What reasons does mufti sab provide to get to this date?

Also, do you have a link where oriya jan maqbool makes mention of his 2023 prediction and how he reached this conclusion?

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#285 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2020 06:32
I listened to a lecture series on the signs of Qiyama by Shaykh Muhammad Sindhi from Leicester years ago. In which he claimed that the artival of the Mahdi was imminent because in 1964 Maulana Badr Alam had stated through some Kashf or whatever that the Mahdi had been born. Well anyways the year 2004 passed by and no sign of Mahdi and still no sign of Mahdi sixteen years later.

The lecture series is still on
e-dars.com But I dont think it has been updated to the MP3 format. Cant download it.

Every prediction of the arrval Mahdi it seeems has been wrong. One Sufi cult used to claim the imminent arrival of Mahdi every few years.
+0 -0Agree x 1

Jump to page: