Topic Appreciation
rabiaanum, Maria al-Qibtiyya
Rank Image
USA
Brother
#76 [Permalink] Posted on 25th June 2016 20:20
Abu_Bilal wrote:
View original post

Mufti Sahib, do you agree with the fatāwā saying that there are no fabricated / "unsuitable to quote" aḥādīth in Faza'il-e-A'maal? I ask because it seems like Mufti Husain Kadodia and Maulana Muhammad Abasoomar say otherwise. I consider myself "tablīghī" (may Allāh grant me istiqāmat), but the caution that the two ʿUlamāʾ I mentioned advise is also serious.

You too have written in a few posts in this thread that we should be cautious against such aḥādīth but you haven't been clear yet about specific narrations in Faza'il-e-A'maal. Unfortunately I haven't completely read the Urdu takhrīj yet (only a few excerpts).

بينوا تؤجروا
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#77 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2016 00:11
Abu_Bilal wrote:
View original post

Jazakumullah. May Allah pak reward you with best of this world and hereafter.
+0 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#78 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2016 10:02
Concerned wrote:
View original post

people who have the status of Shaykhul Hadith or atleast a qualified Alim can judge his book and discuss about the authenticity or ask why Shaykhul Hadith had included such and such hadith. Its better for common people to take this issue with a qualified Alim,
+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#79 [Permalink] Posted on 28th June 2016 10:31

Abu_Bilal wrote:
View original post

Hazrat Mufti Saheb,

1. Firstly the Takhreej is not complete and no work is done on Ahadeeth used in the explanations; mostly deals with the chapter heading (Ahadeeth).
  2. Secondly, would you agree that gradation of Narrators is “Dhanni and not Qat’e (absolute)” i.e. there is disagreement on narrators? So even if someone grades a narrator has “weak” it is a Dhanni matter and can be disagreed with.
  3. Thirdly, would you agree that there are many works of Ahadeeth which have weak narrations (or even fabricated ones) i.e. Fadhail-e-Aamaal is not the first?
  4. Fourthly, do you accept that there is a difference between narrating a fabrication (on purpose) and narrating a fabrication (in error and without knowledge)?
  5. The matter in this thread is POLITICAL and not a lot to do with the science of Hadeeth. The Ghair-Muqallid sect disagree with Tableegh and they have found a rallying cry from some of the Ulama (such as yourself on Fadhail-e-Aamaal). If you and every Deobandi Mufti on Planet Earth disbands and disowns Fadhail-e-Aamaal tomorrow morning, the day after Tomorrow Ghair-Muqallid will move to another objection.

This is because Ghair-Muqallid are a minority and it is in their Interest to define themselves as “Anti-something” the day they find agreement their reason for existence disappears. They know that so they will pick fights with you on Rafa Yadain etc knowing fully well that the position can be argued for and against.

If you agree on Kashmir, they will make a separate Jamaat to do Jihad.

If you agree on the need for relief effort in Pakistan, they will make a separate Jamaat to raise funds.

If you agree on the need to implement Shariah, they will make a separate Jamaat to fight elections.

The issue is dead simple that this is a NOT an Academic discussion but a matter of survival for minority sect.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#80 [Permalink] Posted on 28th June 2016 12:47
The fatwa removed from hadithanswers site?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#81 [Permalink] Posted on 28th June 2016 17:06
People need to be fair. If a valid objection on a Hadith is raised be a salafi who may have other intentions, deal with the particular Hadith . Why do we have to pick sides and have this "Us vs Them" mentality. Deal with the issue at hand. Bring the various research from the scholars to prove your point and disagreements .

I remember I could not find the detailed fatwa on 15 punishments of salah being fabricated on ask imam, or Hadith answers, I only found it on islamqa.org . IF such sites are going to start withholding knowledge and being biased when it comes to Akabir, then that would be very disappointing.
If a barelwi tries to justify their pracitice with a fabricated Hadith will we also say there are differences among the ulama as to whether the Hadith is fabricated?
+3 -0Like x 3Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#82 [Permalink] Posted on 28th June 2016 17:09
Muadh, I do not see points 4 and 5 as relevant to any objections brought up in this thread. The title could be changed from fabricated to extremely weak
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#83 [Permalink] Posted on 28th June 2016 17:27
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

I still have the original answer in my inbox.

However, it is strange that it's been removed from the site. I did e-mail them directly regarding this thread.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#84 [Permalink] Posted on 28th June 2016 19:09

Have you all read the disclaimer tab on their site?

2. Since the field of Al-Jarh wa Ta’dil (verification of narrators) is based on individual Ijtihad  (analogical deductions) of the scholars, it is therefore prone to difference of opinion. Hence, if there be any disagreement concerning the classification of any hadith, it should be understood in this light.

+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#85 [Permalink] Posted on 28th June 2016 19:11
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

with this nusqa you have no chance against bidatis. They always find random scholar grading. But you have to stick with the majority and wellknown one. Specially when one is accused as fabricators or munkar, you have no scope to stick with 1-2 scholar who says otherwise.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#86 [Permalink] Posted on 28th June 2016 19:12
Imam Ali wrote:
View original post

its not removed. Website having problem with other pagess too.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#87 [Permalink] Posted on 28th June 2016 19:21

abu nusayba wrote:
View original post

Can you present an example? You won't be able to, because we have difference with them in aqaid and we analyze the dalail of aqaid based on the rules that are for them. For targheeb o tarheeb, we analyze as this should be..

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#88 [Permalink] Posted on 28th June 2016 20:52
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

The brother has pointed out heavy weight scholars of Hadith (including Bukhari) who have commented/classified on the narrators of the Hadith in question. I'd be very surprised if Shaykh Zakariya disagreed with the majority of them.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Pakistan
Brother
#89 [Permalink] Posted on 28th June 2016 21:30
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

MashaAllah you are a very sensible and mature person, but sometimes I get amazed by your views. Why can't a person of your stature understand something, which is so straightforward?

1. I am writing it down for the 4th or 5th time in this thread, that my posts ARE NOT directed towards Fazail e Amaal or Hazrat Shaykul Hadeeth (RA), and rather I am talking about an overall attitude present amongst some of the Sufis and tableeghis.

2. When and where have I disbanded or disowned Fazail e Amaal? I am an extreme deobandi in my stance, and a huge admirer of Ulema e Deoband (which you are probably already aware of). How can I disown such an important book, written by one of the biggest muhadiths of his time?

3. You are probably unaware, but I used to be debater and a munazir once, and my primary target were the Ghair Muqallideen. Only in this Ramadan, I have probably recorded 2-3 hours of negating the Ghair Muqallideen. You think that I don't know about them? and that their primary reason of survival is disagreement from the masses?

I will not answer your 6 points, since they are irrelevant to the topic.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#90 [Permalink] Posted on 29th June 2016 05:44
No post ratings

Jump to page: