Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Jinn, bint e aisha, sipraomer, abuzayd2k, sheikhonderun
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#346 [Permalink] Posted on 9th January 2020 15:02
mobile.twitter.com/doamuslims/status/1215268298369179648

The #BJP-led government apparently attempted to blackmail Dr Zakir Naik into supporting the occupation of #Kashmir. Thankfully he refused and did not fall for the BJP Nazi-style intimidation. They have NO case against him.

#India
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#347 [Permalink] Posted on 12th January 2020 06:55
Dr. Zakir Naik's message for the Muslims of India:

It is noble to speak against injustice but if you fear a backlash and you are afraid, the least you can do is keep quiet. But supporting an unjust act is unislamic. You are bartering your seat in Jannah for your security in dunya.

Allah says in the glorious Qur'an, in Surah az-Zumr, chapter 39, verse number 36:

"Is not Allah enough for his servant? But yet they frighten you with others besides Him."

Halalified YouTube Audio
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#348 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2020 18:34
Indian General Bipin Rawat calls for Kashmiri children to be put into 'de-radicalisation camps'

youtu.be/Yl_RskX6Auw
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#349 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2020 10:24
It is unfortunate :(

It is understood that we are weak and can’t fight a war for Kashmir or for fellow Muslims in India...

But why so much silence from our side ? We saw some activity from the government and media in the beginning, now it is all as usual, as if nothing is happening in Kashmir, as if ‘occupation’ has ended and all restrictions on the people lifted, as if ‘all is well’ as long as there is no threat to the Pakistani side of Kashmir...

But then, we have practically accepted the occupation of Al-Aqsa before that :(

ع حميَت نام تھا جس کا گئی تیمور کے گھر سے

+0 -0Agree x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#350 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2020 10:56
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#351 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2020 10:57

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

ALIF wrote:
View original post

It is true that Imran Khan and Pakistan Government is not being aggressive enough in their response but this situation is different to China in many ways:

1. Kashmir and Kashmirees are ethnically and culturally different to Indians and they will NEVER be indoctrinated.
  2. The economy of India is in doldrums and cannot afford protractive civil and military engagement in Kashmir (or elsewhere)
  3. India does not have the organisational structure to create a massive program of this nature. India is relying on Israel and its "experience" in Palestine to crush Kashmirees. Israel despite being infinitely superior in military and financial means and dealing with a lesser number has FAILED so India has no chance in Kashmir

The winner here is "Islam" and the power of Eemaan and the materialistic and diplomatic means of Pakistan Government have failed the people of Kashmir.

General Bipin Rawat is a disaster as CDS for India and long may he continue in his tenure.

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

No, your feelings were wrong a few moths ago and wrong today. There are things in the pipeline which you will see in a few months time, be patient Insha'Allah.

W-A-R

I-S

C-O-M-I-N-G

+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
USA
Brother
#352 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2020 12:25
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

War is never a good thing. It is sometimes necessary though.
+0 -0Agree x 3
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#353 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2020 19:28
When I Feel Like Giving Up

(Following is a post by a former student of mine.)

It marks almost 30 years of the exodus of the kashmiri pandits from the valley by the Islamic extremist groups. One of the darkest incident after independence and the matter of utmost shameful for kashmiris too. It is sadder that they have not been rehabilitated in their homes yet. It is saddest that who admitted openly that the killing of Kashimiri Pandits are still roaming free. This is totally failure of Governance.

Comments:

Maripat Abu Adil : Just one correction my dear. Islam does not advocate chasing people out of their homes. In fact the Noble Qur'an terms forcing people out of their homes a greater crime than unlawful killing of people. Thus the action stands as un-Islamic. Since Muslims did this despicable thing the act is certainly a Muslim action and they must take urgent steps to rehabilitate the Kashmiri Pandits.

Abdul Quadir : Maripat Abu Adil agree sir, but this is not "Islam", this is all about "Islamic Extremist" ...

Maripat Abu Adil : Abdul Quadir this immediately implies that Islam is an extremist religion.

Abdul Quadir : "Islamic Extremist" has nothing to do with Islam ...As Hindutva has nothing to do with "Hindu" Religion...
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#354 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2020 19:41
My Earlier Facebook Post on Kashmiri Pandits

I am ashamed that my brothers did this

(Taken from Balasubramanian Ananthanarayan's wall)

Excerpt from the book by our friend Kishni Pandita ji who is also the wife of my late friend, colleague and collaborator Pran Nath Pandita. Parents of Priya Pandita

The events there are an unending tragedy for all. Including the here and now.

Please don't use this for arguing. Please read for your own edification.
_________

19th January 1990 will be marked as a blot on the history of J&K, the impact of which no batta will ever forget. It will be etched in our memory for ever.
We were taken unawares, but the same couldn't be said about the others. Their plan was well organized, perfectly synchronized and orchestrated. The loudspeakers in all the mosques came alive at the same time, started spewing venom and hurling abuses at the Pandits who were woken up from their sleep by this strange phenomenon.
People from all walks of life started coming out in hordes. It was a sea of humanity, a tsunami. In fact, it was the mother of all tsunamis, a man made tsunami, in which our whole community was swept away. It left us tattered, shattered, homeless and rootless. people were shouting pro azadi slogans, pakistan zindabad and Hindustan murdabad.Our doors were banged and windows shattered. There was violence on their faces and menace in their tones. " We are giving you three choices. Raliv(convert), chzaliv(leave) or galiv (die)''
That was the announcement being made from the loudspeakers. It went on and on. We all shrank. Just the thought of crowd going berserk made me shudder.
Religious places in Kashmir have always been used as a platform to spread hatred and animosity. On Fridays when the gatherings of the devotees at the mosques are larger, there will be a fair sprinkling of abuses hurled at India, America and Pandits. if u heard the loudest "Amen'' during the prayer meeting it would certainly be something to do with all three.
( The Last Exodus by Kishni Pandita)

Bachchan Ali Khan : If true, that was a disgusting, unpardonable rabble rousing.

Maripat Abu Adil : The book has been written by the wife of a Kashmiri Pandit whom I had once met personally and he was among those people who have highest integrity.

Bachchan Ali Khan : Maripat Abu Adil, my head hangs with shame on unimaginable plight.No words of condemnation are adequate. At least now there must be initiative by valley people, if they an iota of shame, to offer deepest apology and bring back all the uprooted ones with full respect and sense of security to them.

Maripat Abu Adil : I personally communicated the same views to a Kashmiri brother and his reaction is something that I can tell you. He said that they, the Kashmiris, are in such a deep trouble and now they are being asked to do this.

Bachchan Ali Khan : Maripat Abu Adil, true they have suffered gravest injustice, humiliation, torture and massacre. But even then, forceful uprooting of any community can never be condoned.

Maripat Abu Adil : Exactly.

Abdul Salam : Why did not set up enquiry commission to find out the main culprits???
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#355 [Permalink] Posted on 7th April 2020 00:11
06APRIL2020: 5 Indian Para and 5 "Terrorists" killed

www.theweek.in/news/india/2020/04/06/kashmir-5-soldiers-5...

I want those who don't have a military background to grasp this because majority of Indians don't seem to. Paras are the "Indian Special Forces", they are the best trained, best equipped and in CQB (close quarter battle) i.e. when you go to hunt down Terrorists etc they should simply mow down these rag-tag Terrorists with AK-47.

Indian Army has lost 5 OF THEIR BEST against Kids with AK-47, this is really really bad for anyone who actually knows anything about military tactics.

How can a Nation of 1.2 billion people be this STUPID! I mean honestly...There is only 1 Military expert in the whole of India who can actually see that this is a disaster for Indian Army

twitter.com/PravinSawhney/status/1247135155103227904

5 Special Forces against 5 Terrorists in a special forces operations? HOW is this even possible???

This is 1:1 kill ratio between Special Forces against a bunch of kids

P.S: IF this is real then India should leave Kashmir well alone. IF this is Fake News then India must be getting ready for another "drama" of some kind
No post ratings
Rank Image
USA
Brother
#356 [Permalink] Posted on 7th April 2020 00:56
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:
HOW is this even possible
IF true, they're using horrible tactics.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#357 [Permalink] Posted on 7th April 2020 03:16
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Could this possibly be an example of the following verse from surah Baqarah - "How oft, by God's will, hath a small force vanquished a big one? God is with those who steadfastly persevere."
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#358 [Permalink] Posted on 7th April 2020 03:28
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Of course it's an example of that. The muhsrikeen will never understand this. The sad thing is most Muslims don't either.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#359 [Permalink] Posted on 7th April 2020 11:36
In Need of Teaching wrote:
View original post

Its true. Indian Media has wall to wall coverage of how their brave Paras killed 5 "Terrorists"...Its really crazy

One think I forgot to add is that Paras train in a mountainous terrain and in cold weather.

Paras operate in a 8-9 man team The "Terrorists" took out over 50% of the team

Crazy!

abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Hindus don't believe in Islam but this is simple military slaughter that Indians should be able to understand if they put their mind to it. They CANNOT win in Kashmir with this rate of attrition and with situation this bad.

Americans spent over $2 Trillion in Afghanistan and they had to reverse tactics and leave.

Indians have far less money, no air cover and their Paras are dying like flies so they better wake up and realise it.
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#360 [Permalink] Posted on 7th April 2020 14:00
Hell will never be too small for terrorists!

Let all terrorists be dispatched to hell!
+1 -0Like x 1

Jump to page: