Top Members

Muslim family of 13 convert to Hinduism to pressure police after murder

Jump to page:

You have contributed 55.6% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
sipraomer
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 5th October 2018 18:48
Of the 121 crore Indians, 83.3 crore live in rural areas while 37.7 crore stay in urban areas, said the Census of India's 2011 Provisional Population Totals of Rural-Urban Distribution in the country.

No one cares for these rural Muslims. Even the tablighis are busy with their internal issues.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 5th October 2018 19:02
Anonymous wrote:
View original post

I respect a tablighi from depth of my heart who spends time in villages or slums in cities. He is much better than who spends a million and visits UK or US in jamaath. But it doesn't mean that visiting UK or US is a waste. It is relative comparison.
No post ratings
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 6th October 2018 08:28
This incident is wake up call for Muslims in general and tablighis in particular. I request tablighis to stop their factionalism and infight. Put your energies in the right place. You reach to 70% of Indian sub-continent rural population, no one else does that. All other groups have limited themselves to urban population.

And I request other groups to rethink on their objections against tablighis; like hijacking of J!had ayats and so called misuse of ahadith to motivate tablighis to spend time in villages etc. In our personal lives, we tolerate mistakes of productive and efficient workers. If we get strict, we have to close the shop.

Or else, let us create our own group based on authentic tafseer and saheeh ahadith, authentic stories; motivate and send brothers/sisters to meet villagers and teach them tauheed, sunnah, aakhirah. Condition of Villagers is in pathetic state. Even the tablighis have reached a small part of rural population. And slums in cities are also ignored. On outskirts, Just 5 Kms from cities, muslims have never offered sajdah in their life.

Or Till the time an alternative is installed, let us have status quo. Don't form a super group and dictate and disturb volunteers on ground.
+0 -0Agree x 2
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 6th October 2018 10:42
I read a fatwah by Molana Taqi Uthmani DB.
(Here I don't mean present tablighi jamaath).
What is the ruling (status) of dawat o tableeg?
Reply was; it depends what is lost in ummah.
If sunnah is lost, it is sunnah.
If wajib is lost, it is wajib.
If faraidh are lost; it is fardh.
If ummah is losing Imaan, it is Fardh-e-ayen.

Now it is upto the readers, in the present scenario, news of irtidad is reaching us, so it is Fardh-e-ayen on everyone of us to contribute and correct this through our actions. Not through mere suggestions.

We can't get away by saying "some group among us is doing this fardh-e-kifayah on behalf of us".
+0 -0Like x 2Agree x 2
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 7th October 2018 09:49
When Imam Abu Is'haq RA witnessed the downfall and degradation of ummah, finah had surrounded the ummah and their deen was in danger, he met Akabir and Mashaikh of his time who had gone into seclusion in caves, busy in their ibadah and mujahidahs; he cried and pleaded them from the depth of his heart

اکلۃ الحشیش انتم لھٰھنا و امت محمد صل اللہ علیہ و سلم فی الفتن

O you! who survive on dry grass; you are here, and Ummah of Rasulullah Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam has moved away from the right path (gumrah).
+0 -0
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2018 13:41
Message from "yaa ayyuhal mudassir qum fa anzir"
"Come out of your comfort zone."
"Stand up"
And that is the sabab for hidayath of billions.

It is Allah's qudrath to give hidayath without any sabab. But it is sunnah of Allah to give hidayath at places where physical effort is placed.

Best place for dua was multazam, hateem, black stone, mataaf etc. But Rasulullah SAS moved among masses.
+0 -0
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 11th October 2018 08:20
Hazrat Maulana further said:

“Imam Abdul Wahhab Sha‘rani rahmatou-ah a-laihe wrote out a
procedure for achieving the grade of qutub' , which, in
summary, is that: ‘One should think upon the good actions that
are no longer in practice and are dead anywhere on Allah’s
earth, and should then feel a deep pain in the heart over the
absence of these good actions. Then, with fullest humbleness,
pray to Allah for the revival and practice of all those good
deeds, together with using the power of one’s heart in this
regard. Similarly, thinking upon the forbidden actions
wherever these are current, and feeling a burning pain in the
heart over their extent, one should, with extreme humbleness,
not only pray to Allah for their removal but also gather one’s
courage and attention together for laying the axe to the roots of
all that evil.’
Imam Abdul Wahhab Sha'rani has written that
the person who keeps doing this, would be the Qutub of his
time
, Insha-Allah."
+0 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 11th October 2018 13:13

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلۡمُدَّثِّرُ (١) قُمۡ فَأَنذِرۡ (٢)

[74:1] O you who covers himself [with a garment], [74:2] Arise and warn

Can you quote me a classical Tafseer of the Qur'aan where this verse means "Come out of your comfort zone"?

No post ratings
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 11th October 2018 13:21
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

The speaker was saying that, covering with blanket is for comfort. Now some one says, you please get up, the person has to leave his comfort.
The speaker was not quoting any tafseer.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 11th October 2018 14:59

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

1. Who is the speaker?
  2. And what basis has he/she come up with this Interpretation?
This is not the Tasfeer of this Ayah, at all!
No post ratings
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 11th October 2018 17:49
Insha Allah I will consult the speaker and get the reference.

Meanwhile, regarding the original thread;
1. In present scenario, to guard the Imaan of 70% Indian muslim population, brothers have to come out of their comfort zone. Any other workable alternative is welcomed and can be discussed here.

2. To motivate brothers, the speaker has used this ayah (reference is pending). Members here can suggest any other authentic source to motivate brothers to leave their comfort zones for the sake of villagers' Imaan.
+0 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 11th October 2018 22:30
Guest-53343 wrote:
View original post

It is highly disrespectful to write " come out of your comfort zone?"

Also Brother Muadh Did you read what it says about Haram digital photography?
You have been mentioned.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 11th October 2018 22:53
Guest-128438 wrote:
View original post

Lol I had to google after reading your last paragraph. May Allah reward you Muadh Khan for keeping calm.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 11th October 2018 23:09

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

Lets STOP making up Tafseers of the Quraan! You are destroying the beauty of the Qur'aan!

يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلۡمُدَّثِّرُ (١) قُمۡ فَأَنذِرۡ (٢)

[74:1] O you who covers himself [with a garment], [74:2] Arise and warn

Picture how beautiful this verse is which he/she is trying to destroy with random Tafseer, just close your eyes and picture the beauty of the Qur'aan.

1. Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) is in the cave of Hira and Jirael (AS) comes with the FIRST Wahi
  2. Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) is scared so he runs away, he comes home to his wife (his companion) and tells her to cover him up (in a blanket) and explains the whole issue. He is scared and that's his way of comforting (shielding) shielding himself from the world, whatever has happened.
  3. She (RA) comforts him, covers him and then goes to her cousin to ask about this incident. She is also confused because it could be Jinn, Magic but she trusts her husband is pious and truthful so she is looking for advice
  4. Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) is confused, scared, afraid...Not sure if it was real, a dream etc
  5. IN THIS STATE, Allah Ta'ala talks in a state of endearment "O Covered up one"...

It is Allah Ta'ala's endearment to His Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam)

Its like when your child gets injured you speak to comfort someone to make them feel at ease.

Its beautiful Qur'aan which he/she are trying to butcher with DIY Tafseer.

No post ratings
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 12th October 2018 07:21
Long time back I had heard from a moulana that there are few ayah exclusively directed towards Hazrat Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi wa sallam. But mufassireen give a message to the reader from the same ayah.

Regarding my post, I had heard 2 urdu bayans, one delivered by famous maulana in London in early 80s. And the second bayan is recently heard urdu bayan.

Coming back to this original thread. What solution can " I " offer so that ummah stops from irtidad.

I (repeat " I ") have to leave my comfort zone. Visit the villages.

We are witness to the mentioned speaker's life style, he practices what he says, he has his left comfort zone. Having graduated from Royal college, UK, he would have had best comforts. He has adopted a simple life. He visits common man in slums.

I respect sister bint e aisha, she only gave a thoughtful solution for the issue being discussed on this thread

Quote:
Go give them dawah.
No post ratings

Jump to page: