Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, sharjan8643
Rank Image
London
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2019 17:36
Bin Laden
FBI: ‘No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11’
Bin Laden is the “prime suspect” in the September 11 attacks, said President Bush on September 17, 2001, and pledged to capture him “dead or alive.”

Bin Laden, in a September 28, 2001 interview with the Pakistani newspaper Ummat, is reported to have said:
I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid
telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans
as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle.

Experts dismiss the video tape “discovered in a private home in Jalalabad, Afghanistan” which allegedly
shows Bin Laden confessing to the September 11 attacks (NPR, September 13, 2001)—another lucky find, like
the passports in the rubble of the World Trade Center, and at the Flight 93 “crash site.”

In a December 20, 2001 broadcast by German TV channel Das Erste “two independent translators and an expert on oriental studies found the White House’s translation not only to be inaccurate, but manipulative.”

In a radio interview with Kevin Barrett, Prof. Bruce Lawrence, editor of Messages to the World: The Statements of Osama bin Laden, called the video “bogus.”

Ten years after 9/11, the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorists web page makes no reference to Bin Laden being wanted for the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.
The FBI states:
Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam,
Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks
throughout the world.

When asked why there’s no mention of 9/11 on the FBI’s web page, Rex Tomb, the FBI’s Chief of Investigative Publicity, is reported to have said, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”

In the months leading up to September 11, 2001, the Taliban “outlined various ways bin Laden could be dealt with. He could be turned over to the EU, killed by the Taliban, or made available as a target for Cruise
missiles” (Alexander Cockburn and Jeffrey St. Clair, CounterPunch, November 1, 2004).

On September 20, 2001 the Taliban “offered to hand Osama bin Laden to a neutral Islamic country for trial if the US presented them with evidence” that he was responsible for the 9/11 attacks. The US rejected the offer (George Monbiot, Guardian, November 11 2003).

“The Bush administration said yesterday,” reported the Seattle Post-Intelligencer (September 24, 2001), “that it would release evidence that Saudi fugitive Osama bin Laden masterminded the attacks” on 9/11.

I am absolutely convinced that the al-Qaida network, which he heads, was responsible for this attack,” Secretary of State Colin Powell said on NBC’s Meet the Press.

Powell said the government would “put before the world, the American people, a persuasive case that ... it is al-Qaida, led by
Osama bin Laden, who has been responsible.

The Bush administration’s case, Powell’s case, has yet to be “put before the world”.

On March 29, 2006, on The Tony Snow Show, Vice President Dick Cheney stated: “So we’ve never made
the case, or argued the case, that somehow Osama Bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming.”

On September 11, 2001, several military exercises were taking place: Vigilant Guardian, Vigilant Warrior, Northern Guardian, Northern Vigilance. What role, if any, these played on 9/11 has not been explained.

Taken from a 90 page PDF file www.twf.org/Library/911Unveiled.pdf
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2019 17:44
Engineers and Architects
“The 9/11 Commission Report is fatally flawed. The major conclusions of the 9/11 Commission Report (the official, conspiracy theory) are false.”—Enver Masud, Engineer and author “9/11 Unveiled“ 90 page pdf

“I will present to you the very clear evidence that all three World Trade Center high-rise buildings, the Twin Towers and
Building 7 were destroyed not by fire as our government has told us, but by controlled demolition with explosives.”—Richard
Gage, Founding member of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

“I have ‘known’ from day-one that the buildings were imploded and that they could not and would not have collapsed
from the damage caused by the airplanes that ran into them.”—
Daniel B. Barnum, B.Arch, FAIA

“Symmetrical collapse is strong evidence of a controlled demolition. A building falling from asymmetrical structural failure
would not collapse so neatly, nor so rapidly”.—David A. Johnson, B.Arch, MCP, PhD, F.AICP

“Obviously it [WTC 7] was the result of controlled demolition and scheduled to take place during the confusion surrounding the day’s events.”—Jack Keller, BS CE, MS Irrigation Eng, PhD Agricultural and Irrigation Eng, PE, F.ASCE

“In my opinion the building WTC 7 was, with great probability, professionally demolished”.—Hugo Bachmann, PhD

“The [Twin Tower] building was designed to have a fully loaded 707 crash into it. That was the largest plane at the time. I believe that the building probably could sustain multiple impacts of jetliners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on
your screen door.”—Frank A. DeMartini, Architect and WTC Construction Manager

“I looked at the drawings, the construction and it couldn’t be done by fire. So, no, absolutely not.”—Danny Jowenko, Proprietor, Jowenko Explosieve Demolitie B.V.
+4 -0Creative x 1
UK
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2019 18:39
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

But apparently a bunch of guys with invincible passports and box cutters could defy the laws of physics with the help Usamah bin Laden and bring down 2 sky scrapers with 2 planes and magically bring down building 7 as well.

I'm sorry I couldn't resist phrasing it like this. This is how it sounds to me when anyone believes and defends the official US story.
+0 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2019 19:03
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Have you seen the clip where one of the towers AT THE HIGHEST POINT turned from steel to dust in a matter of seconds?

Yet they found a passport, SubhanAllah.
+1 -0Agree x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2019 01:11
Lol.

I make a comment to prove a point and get a couple of dislikes :)

What did I say?
Was it:
Why can't a Mufti lie?
Why can't a Mufti believe he is taking the truth according to him?

How comes a Mufti can be caught with pedophilic behavior?
How can that same Mufti lie?
How can a peer or shaikh lie about womanising?

Why the double standards?

Let me elaborate :)

Muadh Khan said: in reference to the mufti of Al Qaeda..........
If we believe you then we must believe that the Mufti is lying?
If we believe that Mufti is telling the truth then we must believe that you are lying?
Which one is it?

I could turn the tables and ask you the same questions about Abu Laith al-Maliki.

You posted plenty of information regarding this mufti, with evidence :) but for the sake of argument
If we believe you then we must believe that the Mufti is lying?
If we believe that Mufti is telling the truth then we must believe that you are lying?
Which one is it?

Don't worry, no need to answer that. That mufti was caught red handed :)

Then to the next part of my comment on womanising:
You posted details about a peer and accusations on him about transgressing shariah. But the peer denies it
If we believe you then we must believe that the Peer is lying?
If we believe that Peer is telling the truth then we must believe that you are lying?
Which one is it?

Don't worry, you don't have to answer that either.

The point I'm making is that all of you are claiming that a particular mufti can't lie, wouldn't lie, shouldn't lie or has no need to lie.

You guys are treating him like he is Ma'soom.

He could've easily been lied to, manipulated, given false impression and so on.

If the FBI say that it wasn't UBL (I prefer Usama more than Osama) then why the heck shall we take this muftis word for gospel?

Are you guys becoming Hazrat worshippers. I mean you believe a mufti can't lie. Knowingly, unknowingly, intentionally, unintentionally?

Go ahead, hit dislike as much as you can. Let your ego take over. Let yourself loose.
Read the PDF linked above, then ask yourself why would the mufti make such a claim.
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2019 09:29
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

For the benifit of those who don't have time to watch hours of proof and evidence,

This 24 second clip shows how "Bin Laden" made steel turn to powder because surely his guys must've had the technology or the weapons for Molecular Dissocation.

People want Justification but all we have is Dustification.

Youtube Video

"The towers didn't burn up, they didn't slam to the ground, they turned into dust in midair." - Dr. Judy Wood
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2019 10:34
Muslims Didn’t Do It

“All the proffered evidence that America was attacked by Muslims on 9/11, when subjected to critical scrutiny, appears to have
been fabricated.”—David Ray Griffin, Professor Emeritus Military and Intelligence Professionals

“I’m astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not
seem to suggest that that’s accurate.”—Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret)

“Scholars and professionals . . . have established beyond any reasonable doubt that the official account of 9/11 is false and that,
therefore, the official ‘investigations’ have really been cover-up operations.”—Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret)

“Your countrymen have been murdered and the more you delve into it the more it looks as though they were murdered by
our government, who used it as an excuse to murder other people thousands of miles away.”—Lt. Col. Shelton F. Lankford, U.S.
Marine Corps (ret)

“It is as a scientist that I have the most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not
satisfy the rules of probability or physics.”—Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret)

“No aircraft hit the Pentagon. Totally impossible! You couldn’t make the turns with a 757. You couldn’t fly it in over the highway.
You couldn’t fly it over the light poles. You couldn’t even get it that close to the ground because of turbulence.”—Major Douglas
Rokke, PhD, U.S. Army (ret)

“The government story they handed us about 9/11 is total B.S. plain and simple.”—Capt. Russ Wittenberg, U.S. Air Force

“What we saw happen on that morning of September 11, 2001, was the result of a highly-compartmentalized covert operation to bring about a fascist coup in this country.”—Alan N. Sabrosky, PhD

www.twf.org/News/Y2011/0911-Muslims.html
+2 -0Like x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2019 13:43
The ‘Hijackers’

Four “hijackers” are reported to be alive On September 12, 2001 ABC News reported that “investigators have identified all the hijackers”.

Among those identified was “Satam Suqami, a Saudi national on American Airlines Flight 11, whose passport was [miraculously] recovered in the rubble.”

The next day, FBI Director Robert S. Mueller announced that the FBI had “identified most of the hijackers responsible”. Mueller is reported to have said (CBS, 60 Minutes II, September 10, 2003):
A flight attendant on American Flight 11, Amy Sweeney, had the presence of mind to call her office as the plane was hijacked and
give them the seat numbers of the hijackers.

Peter Finn and Charles Lane wrote that an attendant on Flight 11 used a cell phone (Washington Post, October 6, 2001), but six years later, the FBI admitted that two low-altitude calls from Flight 93 were the only cell phone calls made from all four of the 9/11 planes (Griffin, Canadian, October 8, 2007).

If an Airfone was used, billing records could provide confirmation of Sweeney’s phone call.

On September 21, 2001, Nick Hopkins of the Guardian reported:
After analysis of the passenger lists of the four hijacked flights and other immigration documents, investigators identified Salem Al-Hazmi and Abdulaziz Al-Omari as two of the terrorists.

The real Salem Al-Hazmi, however, is alive and indignant in Saudi Arabia, and not one of the people who perished in the American Airlines flight that crashed on the Pentagon.

On September 23, 2001 BBC News reported that four of the hijack “suspects”—Waleed Al Shehri, Abdulaziz Al Omari, Saeed Alghamdi, and possibly Khalid Al Midhar were—alive, and Director Mueller acknowledged “that the identity of several of the suicide hijackers is in doubt.”

The same day, David Harrison of the Telegraph reported:
The men—all from Saudi Arabia—spoke of their shock at being mistakenly named by the FBI as suicide terrorists. None of the four was in the United States on September 11 and all are alive in their home country.

On September 17, 2001, the Associated Press published passenger lists for AA Flight 11, UA Flight 175, AA Flight 77, and UA Flight 93, based on information supplied by “family members, friends, co-workers and law enforcement”—the same list appears on CNN and the websites of several other news organizations.

There were no Arab names on these lists!
The “terrorist ringleader Mohamed Atta”—identified by a suitcase and will allegedly left behind at Boston airport (Peter Finn, Washington Post, October 6, 2001)—was not listed on the passenger list for American Airlines Flight 11.

Hani Hanjour’s “name was not on the American Airlines manifest for the flight because he may not have had a ticket” according to the Washington Post. How then did he get on the flight?

The passenger lists published by the Associated Press, USA Today, and others note that these are, “Partial lists of passengers and crew killed in Tuesday’s terrorist attacks, according to family members, friends, coworkers and local law enforcement.”

“This is a very strange way to source such information,” said Gerard Holmgren. He asks, Why not get it from American Airlines or the FBI? If neither of these were consulted, how did USAT know whose “family members, friends, co-workers” to go looking for?

Or if AA and the FBI were the first source of inquiry, why a partial list from hearsay sources?

Gary North, an historian, also expressed concern:
How did the airlines know how many people were on each of these flights? The airlines must have had a list for each flight. What possible reason could they have had for not Commonwealth Club in San Francisco,
In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper—either here in the United States, or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere—that mentioned any aspect of the September 11 plot.

In July of 2006, in connection with the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui—the “20th hijacker,” the U.S. government published documents containing the names of the alleged hijackers, and aircraft layouts showing the
seats occupied by the hijackers.

The 9/11 Commission Report, published July 22, 2004, left unresolved the discrepancies in the passenger
lists.

Jerry Markon and Timothy Dwyer wrote (Washington Post, March 21, 2006):
An FBI agent who interrogated Zacarias Moussaoui before Sept. 11, 2001, warned his supervisors more than 70 times that Moussaoui was a terrorist and spelled out his suspicions that the al-Qaeda operative was
plotting to hijack an airplane, according to federal court testimony yesterday.

Lawyers for Moussaoui who pleaded guilty, and is the only person criminally charged by the U.S. with
participating in 9/11, allege that the government knew more about the conspiracy than did the defendant
(CNN, February 2, 2006).

(Jzk brother for the post below - I have now managed to also align the text for easier reading)
+2 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2019 16:16
Watch from where this starts for a few seconds. It shows when the wing of the plane made the cartoon like shape in the tower.

youtu.be/CUoqwUVOxHE?t=220
Watch just 1 minute of it :)
+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2019 05:21
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Above text with proper alignment:

Why not get it from American Airlines or the FBI? If neither of these were consulted, how did USAT know whose “family members, friends, co-workers” to go looking for? Or if AA and the FBI were the first source of inquiry, why a partial list from hearsay sources?

Gary North, an historian, also expressed concern: How did the airlines know how many people were on each of these flights? The airlines must have had a list for each flight. What possible reason could they have had for not Enver Masud—27 Commonwealth Club in San Francisco,

In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper—either here in the United States, or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere—that mentioned any aspect of the September 11 plot.

In July of 2006, in connection with the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui—the “20th hijacker,” the U.S. government published documents containing the names of the alleged hijackers, and aircraft layouts showing the seats occupied by the hijackers.

The 9/11 Commission Report, published July 22, 2004, left unresolved the discrepancies in the passenger lists.

Jerry Markon and Timothy Dwyer wrote (Washington Post, March 21, 2006): An FBI agent who interrogated Zacarias Moussaoui before Sept. 11, 2001, warned his supervisors more than 70 times that Moussaoui was a terrorist and spelled out his suspicions that the al-Qaeda operative was plotting to hijack an airplane, according to federal court testimony yesterday. Lawyers for Moussaoui who pleaded guilty, and is the only person criminally charged by the U.S. with participating in 9/11, allege that the government knew more about the conspiracy than did the defendant (CNN, February 2, 2006).
+4 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
London
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2019 07:49
I saw a little clip on. building 6 last night.

In It the person was saying that building 6 was hollow from the inside and asked why.

That's all the video was about.

Why was it completely hollow?

I'm not certain what he was trying to get to, but the point he was making was that building 6 was the winning argument of an inside job. Apparently it was proof of a setup!

Can anyone shed more light on this please?

By the way, $53 trillion dollars of accounts were destroyed on that day. Something the American government was very proud of.
+2 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2019 15:30
One and Two World Trade Center Report Challenged Aircraft collision 'would not cause collapse or substantial damage', NIST does not support 'pancake theory'

The National Institute of Standards and Techonology (NIST), the U.S. government agency responsible for analyzing the collapse of 1 and 2 World Trade Center, stated in a memo dated February 3, 1964:

"The buildings have been investigated and found to be safe in an assumed collision with a large jet airliner (Boeing 707 - DC 8) traveling at 600 miles per hour. Analysis indicates that such collision would result only in local damage which would not cause collapse or substantial damage to the building and would not endanger the lives and safety of occupants not in the immediate area of impact."

The memo also states: "The structural analysis carried out by the firm of Worthington, Skilling, Helle & Jackson is the most complete and detailed of any ever made for any building structure."

The February 3, 1964 memo is included as Appendix A to "Baseline Structural Performance and Aircraft Impact Damage Analysis of the World Trade Center Towers," NISTNCSTAR1-2, April 26, 2006.

More Details www.twf.org/News/Y2007/0201-NIST.html
+2 -0Like x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2019 15:36
The Washington Post wrote:
“Military experts from previous administrations told Congress today that the $300 billion annual Pentagon budget could be safely cut in half over the next decade”.
—The Washington Post, December 13, 1989
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2019 15:37
The Project for the New American Century wrote:
“Preserving the desirable strategic situation in which the United States now finds itself requires a globally preeminent military capability . . . the process of transformation . . . is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event—like a new Pearl Harbor.”
—Rebuilding America’s Defenses, The Project for the New American Century, September 2000
+1 -0
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2019 19:07
The debate here is pointless. What happened with twin towers is standard procedure for all terrorist attacks. A successful terrorist attack is merely an entrapment exercise minus the final intervention before the attempted attack plus a massive cover up strategy to push an official storyline.

Here's a very very rough sequence of events:

* Arrange and plan for destruction of twin towers.

* Make up an official storyline about airplanes crashing into twin towers and so on

* Create animation, video footage, testimonies, etc. and other fake evidences to prove the official storyline

* In the meantime, use fake muslim agent provocateurs to contact numerous willing patsies who might be interested in destroying twin towers.

* Fake muslim agent provocateurs inform patsies about brilliant idea or even elicit the idea from the lead patsy, and ask lead patsy to provide leadership and inspirational guidance.

* In the months it takes to progress such an operation, keep the patsies always in the loop with regular contact and seeking of operational guidance.

* Patsies are convinced that they are carrying out this operation. Some patsies may actually be directly involved on the ground while others are providing strategic guidance.

* Twin towers destroyed with whole world convinced by the media story about the airplanes and that the patsies are responsible. Even the patsies themselves are convinced they did it.

* Even Sipraomer is convinced the patsies did it. And even superglue can't seem to work out why Sipraomer is convinced the patsies did it. Hence the pointless argument here.

America and co. have done this so many times in the past that it's become obvious for anyone who just digs a bit below the surface.
+0 -0Winner x 1Creative x 1

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What shape is the red shape ('round' is not a shape)?