Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

Split: 9/11 contents from I Have a Purpose

You have contributed 4.3% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
9,078
Brother
7,476
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2015 12:44

Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

In order to rig a buildings (like that) with explosives which will burn Steel you need:

  1. Planning
  2. Preparations
  3. Execution

It would mean hunderds need to be in on the gig, Do you mean to actually say:

  • They planned it
  • Then they killed everyone to prevent the secret from getting out

Finally how do you explain the Mufti of Al-Qaeda admitting that Al-Qaeda did this?

www.aljazeera.com/programmes/talktojazeera/2015/11/abu-ha...

  • If we believe you then we must believe that the Mufti is lying?
  • If we believe that Mufti is telling the truth then we must believe that you are lying?

Which one is it?

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
back to top
Rank Image
Asaaghir's avatar
Tragic-istan
462
Brother
222
Asaaghir's avatar
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2015 12:48
see for yourself
www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3nwzX0A2GU
you tell me what you see exactly. skip to 9 minutes and 20 seconds then watch in awe for 2 minutes then rewind and watch a bit of explanation of molecular dissociation

then answer your own questions
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
9,078
Brother
7,476
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2015 12:49

Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

So in fact your point is that the Mufti of Al-Qaeda is also in on it and lying.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
back to top
Rank Image
Asaaghir's avatar
Tragic-istan
462
Brother
222
Asaaghir's avatar
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2015 13:24
Quote:
In order to rig a buildings (like that) with explosives which will burn Steel you need:

Planning
Preparations
Execution
It would mean hunderds need to be in on the gig, Do you mean to actually say:

They planned it


explain wtc7, it came down in less then 7 seconds when no plane hit it, correct. explain where all this planning miraculously happened on the orders of the jewish owner to "pull it" did they do any of the above which you are suggesting is an absolute necessity

watch this freefall of wtc7 and wtc youtu.be/CklJksRDl-s?t=11m20s
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
9,078
Brother
7,476
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2015 14:03

Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

I didn't watch it because I wrote the original booklet which is being circulated by most Ulama within 1 month of this tragedy. There isn't much I havn't seen or discussed with Civil Engineer or send questions to experts etc.

The irony of the whole situation is this:

  1. You don't trust the Videos/Pictures
  2. BUT you want me to watch another Video to prove your point

You have a massive caption about "Akaabir" in your posts but you want me to IGNORE a Mufti of the very organisation which is claiming responsibility and watch a "video" to get my facts

:P

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Disagree x 4
back to top
Rank Image
Asaaghir's avatar
Tragic-istan
462
Brother
222
Asaaghir's avatar
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2015 14:14
you will not become any smaller if you watch the snippets from my posts to prove you wrong on what you have pointed towards me :p

my signature is solely to do with ghair muqallideens :)

im sure you are man enough to admit errors, so why not watch steel disintegrate in mid air and witness molecular disintegration, then tell me if wtc7 was rigged or not. why are you shying away from evidence

what the mufti said is his story, he can answer to his maker if he lied.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
9,078
Brother
7,476
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2015 14:20

Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Let me try again in simpler English.

I have watched countless videos, spoken to Civil Engineers, questioned experts so I am well aware of the steel melting theory. Nothing to do with big or small.

What I am trying to say to are 2 things:

First:

You claim that all the TV Live coverage etc was a TRICK so don't trust the Videos. In order to prove your point the evidence you are offering is also a Video.

Second:

You are claiming that the whole issue was HOAX and YET the Grand Mufti of the Organisation which is being blamed to have carried this out is ADMITTING to it.

Summary:

  1. You are telling me not to trust the Videos on my Screen
  2. You are then telling me to watch another video instead
  3. You are then telling me to disregard the Grand Mufti

I am not disputing the intricacies of 9/11 with you, I am aware of the inconsistencies…I am trying to point out the precarious logic behind your position (Don’t trust Video 1 but trust Video 2) you are not a witness to either of them! That’s the point I am making….And me watching 1 minute or 1 hour long video has NOTHING to do with the point I am making.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
back to top
Rank Image
Asaaghir's avatar
Tragic-istan
462
Brother
222
Asaaghir's avatar
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2015 14:30
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

the answer to all those things are: yes :p

side question: is the alleged mufti roaming the streets freely now and no longer in prison for the crime of the millennium or has he been locked away for life for being part of the crime?

the point you are making is clear brother, but so is mine ;) and that is "its an inside job"
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
xs11ax's avatar
Unspecified
2,003
Brother
1,614
xs11ax's avatar
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2015 17:19
salaam

muadh has made a very strong point. the videos you are posting could be deception themselves.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Disagree x 1
back to top
Rank Image
Asaaghir's avatar
Tragic-istan
462
Brother
222
Asaaghir's avatar
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2015 17:40
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

والسلام

Very true brother. But the argument for it being an inside job far exceeds anything else, be it the evidence of the Mufti or anyone else.

Thousands not hundreds, thousands of specialists, scholars, professors, scientists, architects, ulama, spies, former agents, ex FBI, CIA and many more have concluded the same. It was an inside job as was back in 1993.

The use of Agent Provocateurs still continues, so yes, the blame can be shifted easily.

I'll take leave from this topic and let brother Maripat continue with his purpose, unless of course he continues.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
9,078
Brother
7,476
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2015 20:01
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post


Thousands of "Ulama" had their mind already made up and it is convenient that Alex Jones gave them a narrative which fits their point of view.

The fact of the matter is there are thousands of Journalists who keep digging in the West and after 16 years not a single Account of anyone who was involved in a coverup, no whistle blower, nobody...Nada


If you know how Western Society works, this is difficult to fathom.

So we need to think about a conspiracy so grand, so elaborate and so deep that nobody is allowed to escape after 15 years even.
Posted via the Muftisays Android App
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
back to top
Rank Image
Maripat's avatar
Offline
Gham-o-Huzn
1,851
Brother
2,248
Maripat's avatar
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2015 09:50
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

(1)
Quote:
Thousands not hundreds, thousands of specialists, scholars, professors, scientists, architects, ulama, spies, former agents, ex FBI, CIA and many more have concluded the same. It was an inside job as was back in 1993.

Even after this they remain in a hopeless minority.
(2) I consider conspiracy theories a wastage of time and hence I am not inclined at all to continue with that.
(3) After parting of ways, as agreed upon by you, it is pointless to continue on the same topic unless new data comes in, if and and when.


report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Creative x 1
back to top
Rank Image
Asaaghir's avatar
Tragic-istan
462
Brother
222
Asaaghir's avatar
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2015 09:56
Forgive me for hijacking your thread :)

pun intended ;)

والسلام
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
back to top
Yasin's avatar
London, UK
5,597
Brother
262
Yasin's avatar
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 28th January 2019 18:23
Thread split here as requested:

Some input from me:

Asaaghir wrote:
View original post


They call this the smoking gun and it always gets ignored. Very common amongst those who have made their mind up and are closed to the idea they're wrong.

And the following is not valid brother Muadh:
Quote:
You claim that all the TV Live coverage etc was a TRICK so don't trust the Videos. In order to prove your point the evidence you are offering is also a Video.


To prove live coverage is fake, the ONLY thing besides someone owning up that "we faked it" is the video itself. The video HAS to be analysed and when broken down, a conclusion can be made. So it is absolutely correct to use the video that has been faked as evidence if analysed. Any lawyer can confirm this as well.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Agree x 1
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
9,078
Brother
7,476
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2019 09:34

Yasin wrote:
View original post

ok, Maulana.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top

 

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:


In the above image: What shape is the green shape ('box' is not a shape)?