Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

☆ 1969 Moon Landings were FAKE

Jump to page:
The thread starter has marked this thread as Member Locked so only the thread starter can reply
This means the thread starter has used the option to disable replies when starting the thread. This is not a decision made by the site.
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, abuzayd2k
UK
Brother
#61 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2019 16:52
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Ironically when I swyped "explode" it gave explore. Does that mean my phone is less radicalised?
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Creative x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#62 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2019 23:06
Quote:
Forget the moon landings, did they even go into space with zero gravity?

Yes the evidence shows they did achieve low earth orbit in 1969. This has been done many times since. Low earth orbit is approximately 200 miles up only. The radiation starts at around 1000 miles. The effects of the radiation can be felt starting from 450 miles. This is from their own sources.

However, and a big however, although they have achieved LEO it doesn't mean every video is real. They are faking many live videos in schools, with the news and more because they get huge amounts of tax funding for it. When you find the faults in those streams they're almost laughable.

So back to 1969, whatever was possible to do for real they did. The did launch in from a live crowd into orbit. But the evidence of faking being half way is clear proof that they could not get half way. Everything beyond LEO was a lie. The return to earth from LEO was real.

In schools they are taught about the moon landings in every subject about space and the solar system. There's references in almost every book.
+1 -0Creative x 1
#63 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2019 07:21
I quote from Apollo 15 pilot

On my last morning alone around the moon, I woke to a breezy blast of mariachi trumpets. With the serene lunar surface gliding by below me, Herb Alpert’s “Tijuana Taxi” was about the strangest music mission control could pipe up over the radio. But still, it got me awake.
Unquote

What is the meaning of "woke up in the morning" and "later part of the day."

Did the moon set during their 70 hours stay on the moon.

If sun sets, it freezes
+0 -0Like x 1Creative x 1
#64 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2019 08:29
Anonymous wrote:
View original post

Sorry there is a mistake
Read it as

Did the SUN set during their 70 hours stay on the moon.

If sun sets, it freezes
+0 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#65 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2019 17:53
I have a question if someone can help.

I just watched a video of the moon walk and noticed that the sand dust isn't affected by gravity - I would've thought it would floated up and around like how they show water floating in gravity.

Can anyone shed light on that please :)

youtu.be/tS4gpRCjIbE?t=186
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVNTNeNMH8Q Also, his pack falls straight to the ground
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#66 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2019 20:12
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Why do you think it should float? Moon is a massive object and it does have a gravitational force, though it is much lesser than Earth. Approximately 1.6 m/s² so it will attract objects with weight.

Please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm not a student of physics. Also I've not watched these videos.
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#67 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2019 20:21
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I don't know, you make a good point if you are correct. And this was a genuine question due to all those videos we see of them trying to eat and drink in space, the stuff is all over the place.

The fact that they bounce on the moon, no gravity etc, I would've thought that the moon-sand, if lifted off the ground, should behave in the same way as them hopping, or at least come back to the ground at a slower speed, rather than the same/normal speed.
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#68 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2019 20:31
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Think about how slowly dust falls on earth. Dust particles look almost stationary on earth. Our movement effects the particles in any direction. On the moon the dust should be up 6 times longer and one of the smoking guns was the Lunar Rover which created the arcs from the wheel spins and moon shills actually use this as proof they went to the moon because it can't be done on Earth. Complete bull. Look at any dune buggy video if light or powerful enough (weight to power ratio) then you'll see the arcs even bigger on Earth. On the moon they should have been 4-6 times higher and lasted in the air for a very, very long time.
+2 -0Like x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#69 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2019 20:37
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

In zero gravity they ate from tubes as far as I am aware. The floating water and food you see flying around from the ISS videos nowadays are lol I'd rather not go into that joke. But if you start a thread, I can post plenty of comedy these clowns do to continue their tax funding.
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#70 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2019 20:40
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Quote:
The fact that they bounce on the moon, no gravity etc

This is the confusion I guess. Do you think there's zero gravity on Moon? This is incorrect. There IS a gravitational force on Moon but it is lesser than Earth coz its mass and size both are smaller.

According to Newton's law of universal gravitation: Every particle attracts every other particle in the universe with a force which is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between their centers.

Quote:
at least come back to the ground at a slower speed, rather than the same/normal speed.

Yes this is right. It should come back with a slower speed because it does not weigh as much as it weighs on Earth.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#71 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2019 21:58
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Jzk, so what I was trying to get to is still correct that this is an additional proof of their hoax.

MashaAllah sister, you have good knowledge on the topic of Einstein and his theories.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#72 [Permalink] Posted on 8th February 2019 01:54
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Quote:
MashaAllah sister, you have good knowledge on the topic of Einstein and his theories.

This was Newton's law. Einstein went way further and his theories are more fascinating and mind-boggling.
+1 -0Creative x 1
#73 [Permalink] Posted on 8th February 2019 03:11
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

g on moon is 1/6th that is on earth.
So the so called astronauts are enacting as if their body has not adopted the lower g on moon.

+0 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#74 [Permalink] Posted on 8th February 2019 06:43
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I was testing my theory of members reading what they think is written, MashaAllah, you passed that test :)
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#75 [Permalink] Posted on 8th February 2019 11:40
Servant.Of.Allah wrote:
View original post

I saw your post before driving away and wanted to respond, but it looks like your post was already reported by someone else, Alhumdulillah.

You may wonder why I say that even though it contained one good advice.

Research shows that the more someone lies, the easier it gets, and the more likely they are to do it again.

It's not about science and research, it's about LYING!

A believer cannot lie! (Hadith) So why should we live on lies and allow our children to accept these lies?

Many of the lies are to defame Islam, to prove Islam is backwards, to prove Islam is not the answer - They want to prove and practice the opposite of LAILAHA ILLALLAH!

Quote:
Psychologists have documented children lying as early as age 2. Some experts even consider lying a developmental milestone, like crawling and walking, because it requires sophisticated planning, attention and the ability to see a situation from someone else’s perspective to effectively manipulate them. But for most people, lying gets limited as we develop a sense of morality and the ability to self-regulate.

Our children are brought up to believe lies as if they were FACT and HAQ - When they grow up into adults, they still believe those lies and until they die, they will believe these lies unless exposed.

What does this have to do with our Deen? A lot!

One lie is just the beginning, then another lie and another lie, so much so that our children are taught in school to believe that we came from apes! That kills the childrens Aqeedah from a very young age - so it has something to do with our Deen from many angles.

In this topic, they talk about technological marvels - that aren't true. But Millions of Muslims believe it and want to be part of it.

When we talk of the miracles of The Prophet (saw) our children may not accept them - thus affecting their Deen!

I recall in a lecture by Mufti Saeed Ahmed Palanpuri in my former local Masjid in London about 20+ years ago, he said that someone asked him a question.
Question - Mufti Saahib, The West have reached the moon and you sit here talking about how to clean yourself in the toilet, when we will ever advance?
Answer - I'm sitting here teaching you how to clean yourself after releaving your self, won't they be going to the toilet on the moon, will this lesson not be needed there too?

The point he was making was that our Deen is perfect till the last day, no matter what techonological advances man can make!

No one has crossed the radiation barriers surrounding the earth and beyond except our beloved Prophet (saw)
+1 -0Winner x 1Creative x 1

Jump to page: