You have contributed 25.8% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#106 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2019 13:45
So there's 5 claims here to try and prolong the second biggest lie in the history of mankind.

1. Van Allen Radiation Belts
To NASA's own admission it's lethal. The astronauts were not even aware of them. These are supposed scientists going to the moon and they weren't aware? The radiation protection, insulation is a lie as the crafts were tinfoil (quite literally). The level fluctuating is also misinformation. The truth is, they are to their own admission stumped with this challenge and that should say enough.

2. Flag flapping
They posted 2 frames and used the age old excuse of it waving while they're planting it only. There's plenty of video proof showing the flag waving wildly with barely any force on it. And another where it moves when one walked past it. This would be impossible on the moon.

3. Stars on the moon
This is the only half valid excuse because to capture stars the camera must be set for it. But the fact that they took zero photos of the stars should raise so many questions. I mean look at all the absolutely useless photos in their archive. So it's not really the lack of stars in the photos that's the issue, it's the lack of photos of stars.

4. Shadows
The only excuse they have is uneven terrain. Yes this distorts shadows slightly but it does not change change the angles of where the light is hitting the raised portion. So they avoided the issue by stating an obvious fact. They didn't even address the length of shadows which proves a light source close by.

5. The "C" rock
This is pointless. Both sides are just theories.

6. Modern Proofs
a. Japanese photo: Absolutely fake. It's almost funny for that to be taken seriously. A 2003 nokia camera has better resolution.

b. Footprints and spacecraft
Debunked within minutes by anyone who can count. Check the scale of the satellite image. Then work out how huge the spacecraft and their footprints are. Their old lies had some weight but this is all just desperate.

c. Moonrocks - Proven to be available at the poles on Earth, proven to be fake as well. This is not proof at all.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#107 [Permalink] Posted on 14th February 2019 12:06

Made in China :) Cheap Fakes

This is a Pro Christian video and starts the video off well with cheap fakes and then make comparisons. Not bad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvJ2B_YczN8

If you can't beat them, join them :(

No post ratings
#108 [Permalink] Posted on 14th February 2019 13:05
There is a saying here "momin dhhoka deta naheen aur dhhoka khata naheen"
There is doubt about moon landing.
Also Ali Mian RA said "don't reject outright the real facts about the west". If you reject the real facts, you dawat to the west gets weak, they will say, your Deen lives in previous century
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#109 [Permalink] Posted on 17th February 2019 04:37
I apologize if these questions have already been answered but I am asking them because these are important.

1. Did Soviet Union object at that time that USA is lying about the moon landings?
2. Did Russia prove today that USA was lying?
3. Did USA reject recent Chinese moon landings?
4. Are all of these major powers lying unanimously in this?
5. Did any advanced country reject the claims of all of these three countries?
6. Are all the developed countries hiding the truth or are lying in this regard?
7. So is the one world government already there and is Dajjal keeping them silent from criticizing each other in this matter?

I have just skimmed through this thread and not studied it in detail. Please pardon me for these dumb questions but these are very important for me. Please answer them.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#110 [Permalink] Posted on 17th February 2019 12:57
1. Did Soviet Union object at that time that USA is lying about the moon landings?

No they didn't publicly. Check the gas deals they had the time and also the drought. Too much was at steak.

2. Did Russia prove today that USA was lying?

The government? Not publicly.

3. Did USA reject recent Chinese moon landings?

No

4. Are all of these major powers lying unanimously in this?

Probably

5. Did any advanced country reject the claims of all of these three countries?

What's an advanced country?

6. Are all the developed countries hiding the truth or are lying in this regard?

No one is hiding it and there's no efforts to hide it. They just promote it through their education and persist through TV with pseudoscience and blatant lies but it works on the general public so it's enough. NASA themselves constantly admit about the issues of beyond low Earth orbit.

7. So is the one world government already there and is Dajjal keeping them silent from criticizing each other in this matter?

I haven't met Dajjal and I don't plan to so I don't think anyone in the world except Israel can answer this. As for world government that's been in the works for over 70 years and it's there you can say.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#111 [Permalink] Posted on 17th February 2019 13:19
+2 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#112 [Permalink] Posted on 17th February 2019 13:28
super-glue wrote:
View original post

Jazak Allah for your reply.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Tragic-istan
Brother
#113 [Permalink] Posted on 17th February 2019 19:29
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Lol, why do these topics get you all worked up. It seems they are a matter of life and death lol lol lol.

Bro, there is Hollywood and you have seen what they can do with camera effects and technology.

Can you name me the Pakistan version of Hollywood? Sure you can, lollywood.

Can you name me the Indian version of Hollywood? Sure you can, Bollywood.

How do they compare in cgi technology of the past and even now?

Can you name me the Russian version of Hollywood?
+0 -0Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#114 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2019 02:40
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

What's the meaning of this comment. My questions have been answered and I am satisfied and have not disagreed with Super Glues answers.

Can you tell me where are your brains?
+0 -0Facepalm x 1
#115 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2019 03:14
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
+0 -0Like x 1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#116 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2019 06:26
Guest-128438 wrote:
View original post

Which videos are you talking about dear. Point out plz... And you are going off topic here...
+0 -0Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
Tragic-istan
Brother
#117 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2019 08:20
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I guess you are a bit slow.

Russia didn't have the technology to fake anything except a fake lunar rocket. Non of it was real. They couldn't compete with America.

America has the Hollywood technology behind them, Russia has no experience of this technology.

Even today, where is Russia's version of movie making with special effects.

I only bring this stupid comparison in because of your previous links to movies :(

Remember?

@admin I got a facepalm but no alarm bells of it or who did it, not that it's important, I don't care! Just checking if the notification has been removed or if there's a glitch.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#118 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2019 09:17
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

My question has already been answered by Super Glue whom I consider a mature and knowledgeable person. And it was me who facepalmed your post addressing me previously. Now take your revenge.
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#119 [Permalink] Posted on 19th February 2019 17:13
I love this interview and I don'tknow why :(

An 8 year old girl asks Buzz Aldrin a question. In his response, he says "We didn't go there"
Halalified YouTube Audio

There is a lot of speculation about the interview and many anti moon landing personel have also given him the benfit of doubt for many reasons. Nethertheless, still a good question and strange answer from Buzz, the second man to have walked on the spoon :)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#120 [Permalink] Posted on 19th February 2019 17:35
I think he meant we didn't go there again.
+0 -0Optimistic x 1

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'Remote' written in?