1969 Moon Landings were FAKE

Jump to page:

You have contributed 25.8% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 16:02
I am not underestimating the technology advances by US. but men landing on moon is doubtful. They had cold war compulsions that time.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 16:04
Guest-49230 wrote:
View original post

Are you an expert on space exploration technology. Have you seriously studied anything in this regard?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 16:11
Im very open to entertaining the notion that man has never set foot on the moon, but the case people are making in this thread is very weak.

Instead of wasting time why don't we pick a particular issue that would render their claims of space travel as a hoax and fully investigate it?

For example the issue with the radiation belt. We know that humans can use rockets to go up. And we know humans can send terrestrial objects into orbit. And we know we can send objects far enough to not be pulled down by earth gravitational pull. So the only barrier (correct me if im wrong) at this point would be the radiation belt. So lets try and disprove their claim that they have sufficient technology to send humans through the radiation belt.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 16:29
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

There's 2 main problems close to Earth and multiple once these 2 are met.

1. Radiation belts (Nasa themselves admit they can't pass this) - they've said it so many times
2. The power and thrust needed to accelerate beyond Earth gravitational pull

So far, neither has been proven by anyone. Rather they are clearly stating it as a problem.

Then there's the circular reasoning with those who say but they did it in 1969 so the above aren't problems. When Nasa was asked about this, he said "We'd go to the moon again in a nanosecond but the technology was destroyed and we can't build it again"

This is the only technological feat in history that went backwards. Everything else improved and became hundreds of times better, powerful and cheaper over time.
No post ratings
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 16:35
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

After 1960's, till date no human has traveled beyond space station, which is about 200+ Kms.
Rover landed on moon, but never it returned back. You may say, humans are intelligent, they can go back to space vehicle, ignite the engine, manuevor the space vehicle and return back.

Now There is revolution in space technology but not more than 250kms from earth. Why?
No post ratings
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 16:40
Quote:
When Nasa was asked about this, he said "We'd go to the moon again in a nanosecond but the technology was destroyed and we can't build it again"

If that is the official reply from NASA, it confirms:
"If you can't make it fake it."

If
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 16:48
The nail on their coffin. Raw uncut footage of them faking being half way.

Authorizer Edit: Video contains face towards the middle and onwards - Video link remains instead

www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4UVDdUX1IA

Why fake being half way to the moon? Forget reflectors, forget video of them bouncing around on wires on the moon, forget the flag waving on the moon and forget the sound being heard of objects hitting things on the moon... why fake being half way?

Because they couldn't get half way. Radiation. You can clearly see they're in low earth orbit. If those who believe the moon landings are real and can't answer this then it's pure fantasy and blind faith in the US government who have lied so much it's not even easy to keep track of. Please answer this.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 16:51
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 17:11
super-glue wrote:
View original post

Quote:
1. Radiation belts (Nasa themselves admin they can't pass this) - they've said it so many times

Please post proof of this.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 17:13
Guest-49230 wrote:
View original post

These are just more questions. We can only assume the answers. Instead why don't we explore the claim that humans cannot traverse the radiation belt.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 17:14
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Even if Telescopes were used, The reflectors would have to be wide enough for it to reflect or even be seen.
No post ratings
London, UK
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 17:17
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Exactly my thoughts as well.

I believe without a shadow of a doubt that the landings were fake. In fact, I believed it and was mesmerised by thought of how it must have been like so I started to watch the videos because space in general intrigues me of the wonder of the creation and how small we really are strengthening the glory and might of Allah in my mind. So while watching these moonwalks things didn't look right. The skipping, the fact that a single leak could kill them within seconds yet they fall, mess around and then miraculously get up without assistance almost like being pulled up completely unnatural. So I checked both sides of the argument including the one you posted many years ago on the mapping Google + Apollo and without any exaggeration, not a single thing won for me on the side of the moon landing argument. It was a massive political hoax in the middle of the cold war and they pulled it off that it still fools people today.

I am not calling anyone a fool. To "Fool" is a also verb
+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 17:22
super-glue wrote:
View original post

Video not working.
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 17:27
No post ratings
London, UK
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 17:28
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

It was a coding mistake. It should be fixed now for all videos
+1 -0Like x 1

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'ABC' written in?