1969 Moon Landings were FAKE

Jump to page:

You have contributed 25.8% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed
Rank Image
super-glue's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
397
Brother
662
super-glue's avatar
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 14:23
Dear admins, there's some good posts in this thread and there's the typical off-topic things. Can you delete or split them please because this is the 3rd page and not even half is about the topic. There are some posts that hint towards whether this thread is needed or wasting time, if you can kindly split those to a new thread I'd like to respond to that as well.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
9,077
Brother
7,464
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 14:35

super-glue wrote:
View original post

There is a lot which can be said about all your point and they can be dismantled and destroyed. However, Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) commanded us to stay away from unimportant matters.

If this is affecting someone’s Eemaan, their Islam and their relationship with Allah Ta’ala and they cannot get over it THEN please request a debate OTHERWISE I am going to leave this useless topic alone in accordance with the Sunnah of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam).

P.S: People are welcome to hit dislike.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1Disagree x 1
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
20,409
Brother
6,640
abu mohammed's avatar
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 14:38
Quote:
A laser beam sent from Earth that hits the moon is around 1km wide.


I would've thought it would have to be much wider than that, considering the distance of Earth to the Moon, but the fact that the moon is smaller than Austrailia in width, then maybe.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
20,409
Brother
6,640
abu mohammed's avatar
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 14:44
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Why isn't it important (not talking about the moon hoax)

But in general.

We are drilled lies into us from the day we are born.

These lies are so common and easily bought that if they wanted to, they could, will and have conspired against Allah, His Rasul and His Deen.

We have Athiests, Darwinist, and so on and people are selling their deen for the nonsense!

Even the recent Hoax about the Quran not being original - so many lies out there and it's up to us to protect it. So exposing one lie at a time, eventually grows into hundreds and thousands of lies and the picture becomes more evident that the truth is out there :)
report post quote code quick quote reply
+4 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Winner x 2
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
9,077
Brother
7,464
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 14:55

abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

It is not important, enough (in my view and you may disagree).

Sunnah tells us to prioritise our time and effort.


 
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
back to top
Rank Image
xs11ax's avatar
Unspecified
1,963
Brother
1,575
xs11ax's avatar
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 15:00
super-glue wrote:
View original post

I didn't intend for it to be proof of human moon landing. But i think it would be a good starting point to investigate the claim of human moon landing. First determine if they have the technology to send a craft to the moon. One way would be to investigate the claim of reflectors being left on the moon. Can these reflectors be seen from earth?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
20,409
Brother
6,640
abu mohammed's avatar
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 15:00
Quote:
Sunnah tells us to prioritise our time and effort.

So we need to combat Athiests right and the Darwin believers (I don't wish to name the "Shaykh" who made his own Ta'weel www.muftisays.com/forums/81-debates--refutations/6369-mon...)

So exposing one lie at a time, eventually grows into hundreds and thousands of lies and the picture becomes more evident that the truth is out there :)
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Winner x 3
back to top
Rank Image
xs11ax's avatar
Unspecified
1,963
Brother
1,575
xs11ax's avatar
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 15:03
super-glue wrote:
View original post

I understand wiki isn't reliable, but it is a starting point. Many wiki articles have links to the source which can then be investigated.

Post a link to the video you are referencing.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
xs11ax's avatar
Unspecified
1,963
Brother
1,575
xs11ax's avatar
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 15:10
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Why would it have to be wider? As far as I know light does not start narrowing over a distance. So as far as I know a 1km wide light projected on to the moon would still be 1km wide when it reflects off the moon? Is that right?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
20,409
Brother
6,640
abu mohammed's avatar
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 15:14
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

You're probably right about laser light not narrowing. But then how would we see a 1km wide light on the moon from so far on a wide area like the moon.

There was an article in the papers a few years ago when they asked everyone to point their lasers towards the moon to turn the moon red.

Not sure what happened about that, but I don't think it went red and I'm sure hundreds of people (if not thousands) would've taken part.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
xs11ax's avatar
Unspecified
1,963
Brother
1,575
xs11ax's avatar
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 15:28
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Telescopes?

I feel like I'm missing the point here. Am I?
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
back to top
Rank Image
super-glue's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
397
Brother
662
super-glue's avatar
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 15:53
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post


That's right. Up to 2km I read as well but either way, 1km is no small area.
But the clear fact that they were bouncing lasers with amazing precision in 1962 according to their own sources is sufficient to see how these reflectors hold no weight as 'undeniable proof"
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 1
back to top
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 15:56
Were the retro reflectors were placed on moon's surface by astronauts or by unmanned space vehicle. Can an independent agency confirm that. NO!!

in 1960s technology was not that advanced to travel 3 lakh kms, orbit the moon, land safely, again travel back, boarding, igniting, starting the engine etc and then land on earth. And broadcast it globally real time. It is not so easy as space fiction or star wars.

And more over never it was attempted again.

There was a competition of cold war, so "if you can't make it fake it."
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Like x 2
back to top
Rank Image
super-glue's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
397
Brother
662
super-glue's avatar
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 15:57
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Sorry if it sounded like that. Many use this as ground breaking evidence. Whether it's there or not, or even if it was put my humans or machine, the fact that it could be put by unmanned vehicles is enough to put this argument to the side.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 15:58
Can the laser beam deflect when it passes through ionosphere and other atmospheric layers;. Can a optical expert explain this.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top

Jump to page:

 

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:


In the above image: What shape is the green shape ('box' is not a shape)?