You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Taalibah
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd December 2015 15:43
I now it is an inside job and the evidence I saw for it was from Hollywood and these 8 videos prove it. it shows better evidence and different evidence to what I was familiar with.

WOW man, the way parts of the building turns to dust in live footage was awesome man. The wing overlap, the lies, the calmness, the edits of live footage - the bull mess they showed on live tv. lol we been done for BIG time. but it just confirms what most already know. good find sg. worth watching just you can see how stupidly the world was fooled.

lololololol
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 4th December 2015 12:42
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWs6jDU_Ajw

Ive watched the longer version of this that sg posted and is amazing. this is a shorter 1 hour version covering the main points. mind blowing - the no plane explanation starts after 22 minutes and 55 seconds. Ridiculous how they manages to pull it off. how they did it and what technology they used starts from 31 min. at 34 minutes the explanation starts. if you cant watch it, watch the main bits and I guarantee you that you will say OMG..... the eyewitness accounts are at 52 minutes and 30 sec with accidental live reports included. a must watch man.

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 4th December 2015 19:16
Thank you Asaaghir.

Now you see why I don't understand all this fake fear in people when the only real threat is from the government secret services with private contracts and international interests. They killed 4,000 of their own people in America. Killed a million more after than in Afghanistan and Iraq. Then tried to equal that mass murder by continuing their murderous rampage in more middle east countries.

So when I hear all this "Prevent" nonsense and anti-terror legislations it just makes me wonder how naive and simple people can be that cannot see what's right in front of them. Faking live media coverage and going on 14 years people STILL believe in 9/11, 7/7, Paris etc? It's gobsmacking.

THERE ARE NO THREATS TO THE UK or USA FROM ANY MUSLIMS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
The threats are made up and they'll successfully keep the the public on their toes like they've done so amazingly well till today
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 5th December 2015 00:08
For those not already acquainted, the following resources - in connection with this topic - may be of interest.

Links to source material are underlined and highlighted in red.

1. Carl Bernstein, one of the reporters who broke the Watergate scandal, has written an expose on the CIA’s relationship with the media titled:

THE CIA AND THE MEDIA: How America's Most Powerful News Media Worked Hand in Glove with the Central Intelligence Agency and Why the Church Committee Covered It Up.

2. Dr. Elizabeth Loftus explains the uncanny malleable nature of human memory in:

Planting misinformation in the human mind: A 30-year investigation of the malleability of memory.
+3 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 5th December 2015 17:34
SubhanAllah, here's one angle that I never thought of before.

Think about it, what actually happened has been mentioned in a similar incident in the Qur'an. Yet we forget!

I would seriously like brother Maripat to ponder over this, as I too disagree with one of your posts.

What took place and was witnessed live on 9/11 could be compared to an incident that took place nearly 4000 years ago in front of a live audience witnessed as real until the truth prevailed.

MAGIC, MAGICIANS, VEILS.

Then another piece of history, not by mankind, but Allah. Allah mentioned an incident that took place nearly 2000 years ago where he made it appear as one thing but what actually happened was something else.

Both incidents mentioned in the Qur'an were of Firoun and his magicians and the second, Hazrat Eesa (as) and the crucifixion.

Let's concentrate on the magic. Think about what happened in front of a live audience and think about what happened in front of a live audience on 9/11

Today, we have magicians far more powerful than we can imagine, but we also have technology far far more mesmerizing. Can you imagine what kind of magic (metaphorical) can be shown publicly using technology?

Something to think about right!

+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2015 18:32
Here is an interesting lecture by investigative journalist Trevor Aaronson on how the FBI creates agent provocateurs youtu.be/SGG97dDfZ7E
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2015 18:37
The evidence for "no planes" seems rather convincing. However I just don't get one thing. There is a bunch of (apparently Salafi) fighters who very eagerly claim this attack was done by them and they seem to take a lot of pride in it. Before this I thought that they actually managed to hit the buildings with the planes and rest was hocus pocus done by intelligence agencies. Those lies made by the camera man and the "expert" in the video are disgustingly clear though!

However if there were no planes then there were no plans either. So something is missing. It's of course possible these Salafi minded fighters don't know any better and simply rally over emotions. On the other hand, one would imagine that the leaders of al-Qaeda would have denied any involvement if that was the case. Did Zawahiri for example take the blame for it? Any insight?

No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2015 20:00
Agent Provocateurs!

Highly possible of a ring leader in disguise who actually thinks he's doing work under direct orders for his people, from his people but isn't aware of the end result.

The other theory which is far more popular is that it was an inside job with Mossad.

They have the money, the means, the agenda, the power, the people and so on.

With regards to those who claim responsibility may do so out of fear, arrogance, pride, fame, money, recognition, media, or many more other reasons.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2015 22:23
thomp22 wrote:
View original post

Which Salafis? Any example of anyone who took responsibility of the 9/11 attacks?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2015 23:23
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 23:10
There were no planes for those who haven't understood the plot.

(Just bumping an old thread)
No post ratings
Rank Image
USA
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2020 08:19
super-glue wrote:
View original post

I believe that science has satisfactorily debunked the area of mind control "actual control over what a person does or thinks" as junk science.

I'm not saying that peoples thoughts can't be influenced one way or another by things such as the media, but actual mind control doesn't appear to be a thing.
+2 -0Like x 2Ha Ha x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2020 09:20
In Need of Teaching wrote:
View original post

But there are Evil Whispers from the Jinn and Mankind and these can come in any form, be it media, music, friends, foe, satan, ego....so in that sense, the mind, heart, body and soul are manipulated.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
USA
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2020 09:22
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post
Exactly, that's why I'm saying manipulation is definitely a thing.

However, the old idea of "brainwashing" someone via chemicals or basically anything else has been studied and found to be "junk science". It really only belongs in the realm of science fiction and fiction novels.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2020 13:00
In Need of Teaching wrote:
View original post

What about Project MKUltra?
No post ratings
Back to top Post New Topic