You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Taalibah
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 28th November 2015 22:35
People assume mind control to be technological advancements like brainwaves, chemicals and the movie sci-fi stuff.

Mind control is simply brainwashing. How they control the mind (i.e. thinking)

Wikipedia:
Mind control (also known as brainwashing, reeducation, brainsweeping, coercive persuasion, thought control, or thought reform) is a theory that contends that it is possible to indoctrinate subjects in a way which results in "an impairment of autonomy, an inability to think independently, and a disruption of beliefs and affiliations. In this context, brainwashing refers to the involuntary reeducation of basic beliefs and values"

September 11 2001 this when into full motion with the constant repetition for over 14 years of terms like terrorism, terrorist and extremists.

It's even affected Muslims.

I want to make it clear that there's ample scientific proof that:

1. There were NO PLANES that hit twin towers, pentagon or Shanksville. There is ZERO evidence of planes on that day except what the media showed you again and again and again.

2. America and Israel together slaughtered their own people for total dominance of land, sea, space and cyberspace (Internet) AND THEY ACHIEVED THIS.

3. There is NO threat to the UK or USA. The billions of dollars pumped into security are for two reasons. It's very very profitable to pump so much of the people's tax money into "contracts" and secondly to keep people thinking there's a threat to keep them busy while the gov can introduce any laws to take away all freedoms and rights under this new world order of "TERROR"

4. Lee Rigby news coverage was a false flag terrible render of video editing that unfortunately even fooled me. Again, there's ample proof that the video was doctored, people walking past him casually as he allegedly is covered in blood and holding a massive knive that he just used to cut someone's head off???? LOL

5. 7/7 was also a farce. UK had to justify it's involvement in the middle-east and tensions were growing with anti-war movements making ground. This false flag attack won the support of the people to do whatever murders the government wishes in the name of security.

To see the devastation that USA and Israel got away with on september 11 and the very murdered people supported them in more murders made me realise what utter fools we are and how much we've become victim to this.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 28th November 2015 22:41
I remember many many years ago a person heavily involved in helping victims of war through a charity was so disgusted by what he witnessed that he believed without a shadow of a doubt that Usamah bin Laden did 9/11 with a bunch of guys who couldn't fly planes according to their aviation reports who took over an entire airplane with box cutters. I swear by Allah he was 100% convinced that he started shouting and swearing when told otherwise.

This anger of seeing victims of USA military terrorists mentally affected his judgement this strongly. So it is just as easy to convince the general public with enough devastation. 9/11 was that devastation to make the whole world believe there were planes. It's not even an argument anymore. If anyone wants the BEST proof I found I'll post it here in the next posts

We need to stop this foolishness and first start understanding that American, Israeli and UK government is extremely powerful. They kill, murder and slaughter as if it was nothing. They get away with it, again and again and again.

THERE IS NO THREAT TO THE UK OR USA - THERE NEVER WAS
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 28th November 2015 22:44
Here's one of the best research, analysis, PROOF upon PROOF about 9/11
I feel for anyone who can watch this and still believe there were actually planes on 9/11

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmD5BDyMRkg&list=PLa8QErkV7Hu8Ljb...
There's 8 parts, so it's long but you can't expect to debunk an operation that large in a 5 minute video.
*Contains music
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 28th November 2015 23:23
I haven't seen your video yet, but everything you've put in the first post is old stuff which I spent hours and hours watching on YouTube and other dvds.

There's tons of conspiracy theories about and I for one agree that it was an inside job.

They used agent provocateurs big time.

One of the videos which showed a hologram hitting a building was excellent.

If the planes hit it or not, I don't know and intend to watch the video you've posted.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 28th November 2015 23:32
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I used to think it was a military or private modified planes. The no plane theory is old and it was based on science, physics and newtons third law where Every Action has an Equal and Opposite Reaction.

An aluminium and plastic plane disappearing into a steel reinforced concrete building without a single milimeter of plane falling outside. Subhanallah how thick was I?

Not to mention that fact that a jet engine is physically incapable of reaching the alleged speed at that altitude. PHYSICALLY impossible. Man were we duped!
+1 -0
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2015 01:32
You get some people who think they know everything and that it's really the muslim community behind it. Sorry BHAI1 but I find loads of your posts heading in that direction too, no offense to you akh. Keep up the good work, but don't get dragged into becoming something you're not. It's the new world order ;)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2015 02:08
ali wrote:
View original post

That's exactly what prompted me to post this. Many of his posts sound like the same freedom snatching propaganda from government, BBC, education dep. etc

There is NO threat in UK or USA from Muslims
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2015 09:50
super-glue wrote:
View original post

How do you know that it actually happened?

1) Your source of information that a plane crashed into Pentagon is the Media

2) Your source of information that there were no fragments is also the Media.

How do you prefer one over the other?
Posted via the Muftisays Android App
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2015 10:58
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I don't know that it actually happened. That's what I'm saying.

1. Yes the source of information is the media.
2. The source of no fragments is not the media but the complete lack of evidence from the first source of the claim.

I don't prefer one over the other. I think maybe you didn't get what I'm saying? Please feel free to ask if in any doubt about what I've typed above. I don't blame the questions because it was very disturbing to me at first too
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 30th November 2015 08:37
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Both sources of media are different. One source is the type the entire world is shown, the other is scalled down and labelled as conspiracy theorists.

Conspiring has been going on for a long time, in fact from the beginning of time, and it simply continues.

I remember when I used to discuss these other possibilities and the DVDs I had back then were absolutely mind blowing.

1993 WTC, 911, 7/7 and many more. For example two incidents in 7/7; 1 the bomb in the train exploded from under the carriage as testified by eye witnesses, the said they could see the hole in the floor and the explosion must've happened beneath due to the way the floor had risen upwards; 2 The driver of the bus claimed that the bus was out of service for 24 hours as they had to fix the CCTV cameras on the bus....it doesn't take that long.

it's very simple, even those involved are so-called Muslims who are duped into a false propaganda, set up, told to start their journey according to plans, then the real perpetrators carry out the evil actions.

We all know that they plan and Allah plans, and Allah is the best of planners.

Another pathetic scenario, after 911, the whole building is destroyed by internal bombs that were planted there before, BUT BUT BUT, they find a pristine conditioned passport a few blocks away belonging to one of the hijackers that had apparently got blown out of the plane.

The Paris Attack, again they find a passport on a suicide bomber. Who needs a passport in these situations?

The 7/7 guys, seen withdrawing cash from a cash machine moments before the explosions, why would he need the cash if he wasn't going to be alive, he could've left it for his family.

One of the guys even bought a parking ticket to last him long enough to keep the car parked safely until his return without getting clamped....

The attackers could have been a relative of someone and the family suffered, that doesn't make them guilty of doing it.

"Agent Provocateurs" "Scapegoats"

They plan and Allah plans, and Allah is the best of planners.
Posted via the Muftisays Android App
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 30th November 2015 09:57
The source of lies is the media
The source of conspiracy and seeing the lies is also the media but in different ways

The lies are directly from the media whereas the "conspiracies" and figuring out the lies is from eye-witness accounts which the media couldn't control (mostly live TV) and from the incomplete evidence the media provides.

The reality is that with so much evidence and proof uncovered over the years, the real conspiracy is that planes hit the WTC or that Muslim youth blew up buses on 7/7. That's the conspiracy.
+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 30th November 2015 10:00
I am curious. Who still believes that aeroplanes hit the twin towers on 9/11? I have follow up questions to those who really do believe it.

What's the general opinion on here? It's like people are so scared of this subject?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 30th November 2015 10:26
Did you see this crash?

This is a fake, but if you were shown it, you would believe it right.

Youtube Video
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 1st December 2015 10:32
Which plane did the media say hit the Pentagon?

Doesn't look like a plane to me. Impact starts from 1 minute 26 seconds so you can skip the beginning

Is it a hoax video? maybe, maybe not. But all the other evidence also proves that its not a plane.

Youtube Video

Another shorter video from the same angle a little further away.
Youtube Video

Yet another view from above
Youtube Video
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 1st December 2015 11:06
Youtube Video

Caught on Camera from the wrong angle? or manipulated editing gone a wee bit wrong?
+2 -0Winner x 1
Back to top Post New Topic