Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Technical Assistance - Getting Website Noticed

You have contributed 5.6% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2014 03:40
Acacia wrote:
View original post

as-salaamu `alaykum

After re-visiting the thread, I've realized that I had severely misread and misunderstood your OP. My post is completely irrelevant. Sorry about that.

[Also, I wasn't trying to tell you to go and google the answer to your problem. I actually thought you needed help with how to maximize benefit from shaykh al-google].

Again, sorry.

wassalaam.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2014 03:56
Waalaikumussalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu brother Arslan.

No need to apologize insha'Allah. Masha'Allah, the information in the link is very helpful and research certainly is one of the first steps. Alhamdulillah, it is in the thread and insha'Allah others who stumble upon this thread will find it useful... so, no need to apologize.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2014 21:02
adnanc wrote:
View original post

Alhamdulillah, the site is up (WordPress) and running and despite installing an SEO plugin (WordPress SEO by Yoast), it still doesn't seem to be working. I would appreciate some instruction insha'Allah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 30th June 2014 14:35
Assalaamo 'Alaykum

Ma Shaa Allah on the good work on getting Word Press setup, In Shaa Allah it will make maintaining the site so much enjoyable.

The biggest advice is Content, you simply have to start posting relevant blogs posts and pages with unique, meaningful and valuable content.

The plan is to show that you are an expert in what ever niche it is you are doing business in. This will go a long way to establish your site as an authority on that niche.

I would reach out to other relevant blogs and find out if you can cross link your content or even a guest blog post on a site. This usually generates a large amount of traffic as long as its targeted correctly.

I would recommend reading the below which is from the SEO Plugin creator, its a good primer on the steps required, because a plugin alone is not a silver bullet when it comes to SEO, you really have to curate the content you present.

yoast.com/articles/wordpress-seo/

I hope this helps, In Shaa Allah, time permiting I'll add more information later on, including some more advanced concepts such as A/B Testing, but all in due course.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 1st December 2015 10:15
Make great content that is original then it will do the rest of all for you at first then consider all available things you can do for rankings!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 31st October 2019 05:56
Thanks for the Information
No post ratings