Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

How many ulema to listen!

Jump to page:

You have contributed 1.1% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#76 [Permalink] Posted on 10th October 2015 10:12
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

You have no idea My Brother from what background I am from, I very much doubt if any of my family or friends would describe me in the terms you have... So don't put your trust in complete strangers on the internet , people can come across as totally different as to how they are in real life.

All praise belongs to Allah alone who has given you a good opinion of me.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#77 [Permalink] Posted on 10th October 2015 17:04
Every one is a wali in this world. Allah listens and loves everyone. It is we who have forgotten our maqam. Allah accepts everyone's dua. If Allah can guide a person like me, he can also guide satan but satan is shameless. Please make dua for me my brother. No matter what you say, I see nothing but good in you.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Pakistan
Brother
#78 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2015 09:54
Assalamu Alaykum brother sipraomer,

I checked the forum after some days, and read your posts. Frankly speaking, i am really disappointed. You come across as someone who is very touchy and who takes things very literally. Also, you have made a lot of assumptions, and i never even said some of the things you mentioned.

Since there are still some misconceptions, i am again writing this with a heavy heart.

1. When and where have i said that Al-Qaeda are khawarij? I have only said this about Daesh and ISIS. For Al-Qaeda, there used to be many sincere mujahideen in them. However, most of them were always over obsessed with salafi mindset. And as a result, the ulema differed with many of their views and their actions. However noone from the ulema e haq have ever called them khawarij. But still i maintain the views, that true jihad has been tarnished by the salafis and the khawarij. I can't explain this in more simpler words than this.
2. You make a sarcastic remark that "I believed Mullah Umar RH would never host a khawarij organization in his imarat". This is funny. Noone knew from the start, the exact methodology of salafis. Shaykh Usama was an arab, and Mullah Umar hosted him as a guest and didn't hand over him to USA. However, all this beheading and killing of innocent people and the takfeeri attitude started much later. Even then, as a whole the arabs were sincere people. Your sarcastic remarks are funny.

Make dua for me. I won't be replying to your posts anymore.
Wassalaam.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#79 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2015 22:29
Wa Alaikum Musalam Mufti Sahab,

I am sorry that you are disappointed in me. Yes I got touchy when you called that there are khariji elements in my thinking. From quite some time, I was upset about ummah, about deen and about my inability to effectively do something for it. Maybe that tension which was building up in me got the better of me and I over reacted to your statements. I didn't know that Jundullah or IMU pledged their allegiance to daesh. If I would have known , I wouldn't have posted that video. Now, I don't know why you took my statement as sarcastic. You may call it a statement of ignorance. It was an honest statement. You disagreed with Al Qaeda so I was just wondering the reason behind Mullah Omar RH's support of Al Qaeda.

You call it sarcasm, that's your choice. I think we have mis understood each other. And I think asking questions face to face is better than asking questions in the forum.

I don't know why you have a heavy heart. I already apologized if in ignorance I did something wrong which may have offended you or any other brother. I have come to this conclusion from your posts that in all the fields of religion only the methodology of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaat is correct. I used to believe that in terms of ilm, Tazkiyah and understanding of deen we must stick to Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaat but in Jihad one can collaborate with salafis. However, now I have concluded never trust in salafis in any way whether it's jihad related or not. So the only true jihad which is being done is by Sunnis whether in Afghanistan in the form of Afghan Taliban or in Palestine, Kashmir, Syria, Chechniya etc. Now I will never watch any video created by non sunni jihadi group neither I will read books written by salafis.

I don't know the way, how I can make you happy. I can only make dua that Allah makes you feel better about me. No I wasn't being sarcastic in any way. Yes I most of the time take things literally. I admit that I am not a deep person. I am a Jatt and don't know the diplomacies of people living in urban areas.

OK May Allah shower you with more knowledge and wisdom and May Allah grant me wisdom as well.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#80 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2015 23:08
Also! What made me wonder about your stance about Al Qaeda was this thing which I read in Maulana Ilyas Ghumman's book

Jihad Fi Sabeelillah aur uspe aiterazat ke jawabaat.

pg no. 234 to 238 objection number 26.

He is a deobandi alim and is very much against salafis (which is seen in his debates) but still he supports the methodology which you disagree with. If you have read the book, you may know what I am referring to. Since I don't want to post it in this public forum.

However, if mainstream deobandi ulema dis agree with Maulana Ilyas Ghumman on this particular issue and you are the follower of those ulema then that is something else.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Pakistan
Brother
#81 [Permalink] Posted on 14th October 2015 06:00
Dear brother,

If on one hand there is USA and Israel and the dajjali forces, and their opponents are mujahideen in the form of salafis, ofcourse any muslim would take sides with salafis. Same is the case with Mullah Umar (RA). Having said that, salafis are not kuffar (nauzobillah), many of them are very muttaqi and sincere. But most of them go way too far in their interpretation of fiqh. But still, "SOME" of their actions in the battlefield are questionable. Their fiqh of jihad is very complicated.

So if any deobandi aalim praises Al-Qaeda, there is nothing new about it. Don't complicate things. Read Shaykh Abdullah Azzaam's statements, and it was a clear instruction that if any salafi/arab fights in Afghanistan, he would be doing so UNDER a HANAFI ameer.

Same is the case with Ml. Ilyaas Ghumman. I have read the book you mentioned, and most of it was written as a refutation for the tableeghis. But i don't agree with the suicide attacks' part of the book. And for the record i am his close friend. See the below thread.

www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?106379-Imam-Abu-H...

Also, the terms "heavy heart" and "disappointed in you" are just a form a expression brother. Chill out and relax, and don't take things too literally.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Pakistan
Brother
#82 [Permalink] Posted on 14th October 2015 06:03
Dear brother, you have read some of the books, which are not available even in the market.

And you said at the start, that you are a beginner?

Kidding. Relax. :)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#83 [Permalink] Posted on 15th October 2015 06:32
Ok, Jazak Allah Mufti Sahab,

I downloaded all of these books from the net and read them on my tablet. I can't afford paperback books. I am a beginner in terms of Quran, Hadith, Fiqh and sciences of Islam. These books were written for general public so reading them doesn't make one a student of knowledge I guess. Some aqaid and some concepts can be taken from these books, but these can't teach the deen in the way tulaba learn in madaris. So in these terms I am very much a beginner.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#84 [Permalink] Posted on 15th October 2015 09:16
Quote:
I am a beginner in terms of Quran, Hadith, Fiqh and sciences of Islam. These books were written for general public so reading them doesn't make one a student of knowledge I guess. Some aqaid and some concepts can be taken from these books, but these can't teach the deen in the way tulaba learn in madaris. So in these terms I am very much a beginner.

This is still very misleading. So far you have shown enough to be more than a beginner at any level.

Someone could be an Hafidh, Alim and into the first year of becoming a Mufti, and if he said he was a beginner, that too would be misleading if we don't know the background from the start.

Be careful next time as misleading can come under "lying" and a Muslim cannot Lie!
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#85 [Permalink] Posted on 15th October 2015 17:19
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Well! If you all are insisting on calling me more than a beginner, then I am happy to know that senior ex members of sunniforum and muftisays.com believe that I am not a beginner. May Allah also accept me more than a beginner and raise me with His Chosen servants at the day of judgement.

If ulema and muftis are calling me somewhat advanced then it really means something for me. I appreciate it. May Allah give us all hidayah and istiqamah.

Wassalam,

Maulana Omer Asadullah Hafidullah (Just kidding. Don't take it "literally")
+0 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#86 [Permalink] Posted on 15th October 2015 17:47
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

peer sahib, don't belittle yourself. you are showing more and more signs of peerness, where is your hand, I would like to shake it :D

no member from any forum considers you more than what you portray so cool it. peeran-e-peer, burn some incense sticks and chill.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#87 [Permalink] Posted on 15th October 2015 18:35
I don't understand peer sahib, what part of my humble post has come to your liking. which part do you agree with, please share it with me so I can cherish those words of agreement for the rest of my session online today.

something is seriously gone wong ;) here.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#88 [Permalink] Posted on 15th October 2015 19:12
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

no member from any forum considers you more than what you portray so cool it
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#89 [Permalink] Posted on 15th October 2015 19:15
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

You are a funny person I guess. Maybe you also are a mufti.
No post ratings
Rank Image
USA
Brother
#90 [Permalink] Posted on 16th October 2015 02:01
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

When did the brother claim to be a beginner (implied: "complete beginner") and which post of his is misleading? It seemed to me that he just wanted to learn Deen from authentic sources and increase his knowledge. It was only Mufti Abu_Bilal Sahib in Post #3 who stated that the brother sounded like a beginner.

He made one unwise comment (regarding the "Islamic Banking" issue) and it seems that's what led to everyone attacking him. It's good that the knowledgeable brothers and ʿUlamāʾ here were able to correct him, الحمد لله, but I simply disagree with calling his posts misleading.

My impression was that he was trying to say that he hasn't been to madrasah nor studied Deen formally, so he wanted to know the best way to increase his knowledge. Yes, he is a beginner (like most of us) in that he isn't an ʿĀlim and hasn't studied directly with ʿUlamāʾ, but he's not a beginner like a brand new Muslim, nor did he claim to be at that level.
+1 -0Like x 1

Jump to page: