Musa (AS) to rise before Mohammed (SAW) on the Day of Judgement

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2014 15:57
Based on these narrations found in Sahih Bukhari:

It is related that Abu Hurayra said, "Two men insulted one another - one of the men was a Muslim and the other man was a Jew. The Muslim said, 'By the One who chose Muhammad over all the worlds,' and the Jew said, 'By the One who chose Musa over all the worlds.' At that, the Muslim raised his hand and slapped the Jew's face. So the Jew went to the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and told him about what had happened between him and the Muslim. The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, summoned the Muslim and asked him about that and he told him. The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, stated, 'Do not prefer me over Musa. On the Day of Rising, people will faint, and I will faint with them. I will be the first to regain consciousness, and there will be Musa grasping the Throne. I do not know whether he will be among those who fainted and came to before me, or if he was one of those that Allah excepted.'"

----

Narrated / Authority of: Abu Huraira
Two persons, a Muslim and a Jew, quarrelled. The Muslim said, "By Him Who gave Muhammad superiority over all the people! The Jew said, "By Him Who gave Moses superiority over all the people!" At that the Muslim raised his hand and slapped the Jew on the face. The Jew went to the Prophet (SAW) and informed him of what had happened between him and the Muslim. The Prophet (SAW) sent for the Muslim and asked him about it. The Muslim informed him of the event. The Prophet (SAW) said, "Do not give me superiority over Moses, for on the Day of Resurrection all the people will fall unconscious and I will be one of them, but I will. be the first to gain consciousness, and will see Moses standing and holding the side of the Throne (of Allah). I will not know whether (Moses) has also fallen unconscious and got up before me, or Allah has exempted him from that stroke."

Didn't the Prophet (SAW) say in anither narration his tomb would be the first to open followed by Abu bakr (RA) and Umar (RA) who'll be on this right and left side?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2014 20:43
The same words RasulAllah (saw) said about Hazrat Yunus a.s.

''La tukhayyiruni min yunus bin mata'' (Bukhari)

It shows that how humble He (saw) was.

RasulAllah (saw) has taught us this dua ''Allahummaj al fi ainee sagheera'' Ya Allah سبحانه وتعالى make me inferior in my own eyes.

Who doesn't know that RasulAllah (saw) is the greatest Rasul of Allah(saw)

Allah سبحانه وتعالى knows best
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2014 20:47
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Yes, akhi, but I'm more intrigued with the part where Mohammed (SAW) said Musa (AS) could wake before me.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2014 22:11
Please ask your questions to those qualified to answer here www.hadithanswers.com/askaquestion/ when you get your response, please PM me and inshaAllah I will unlock the thread for you to post the answer.

Jazakallah.
+1 -0Like x 1