Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, abu mohammed
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#106 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2018 13:25
Quote:
*KFC has lost* its case after years of *trying to conceal that its burgers are 100% chicken.*
It has *now been found guilty as only 15% is chicken and the remaining 85% is not even good for consuming but for dogs.*

As far as I am aware, KFC doesn't sell burgers, but they sell chicken sandwiches. You must also be know that KFC does not import all of its chicken from one plant, rather KFCs in different countries source their own chicken , and sometimes the chicken is 100% locally sourced.

So in which country does KFC serve chicken sandwiches which only contain 15% chicken?
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 1Old x 1
#107 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2018 05:26
Assalamu alaykum wr wb. Has there been any update on the issue of KFC? Considering its now 2018 and this has been continuing for a few more years now
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#108 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2018 09:20
Guest-16240 wrote:
View original post

From July 2017
"WifaqulUlama wrote:

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh

KFC: Unable to provide a definite answer and the suggestion is to avoid.

The reason for this response is that we are unable to get the right information from HFA. They claim that every step of the process is strictly monitored. There is no contamination with Non-Dhabihah chickens and each and every chicken is tracked and monitored.

However, the question then becomes how many inspectors and how many personnel are involved in this process throughout the entire monitoring process? HFA are unable or unwilling to provide those details. Under the circumstances, it is not possible to provide a definitive answer and we are unable to conclusively state whether KFC is Halal or Haram

The sound recommendation is to avoid until all facts of the monitoring process are made clear.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#109 [Permalink] Posted on 14th April 2019 09:35
so KFC is halal?
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#110 [Permalink] Posted on 14th April 2019 18:49
If/when y'all feel its halal for you I recommend the Stratford branch (the one inside Westfield). I've found the taste/quality of the food varies from branch to branch... the Tottenham Hale branch was not jus the worse KFC I've tried so far but the worse burger and wings I've EVER tried !
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#111 [Permalink] Posted on 14th April 2019 20:36
Daywalk3r wrote:
View original post

Interesting. My son has been asking me for many years. Eventually I told him to ask his Ustad if KFC was halal.

His Ustad said to him there is only one KFC in England they is halal and that is in Blackburn! He told him that the KFC in London are not trustworthy

:)

So since his Ustad had told him so, will just wait to travel to Blackburn one day and try it out ;)
+2 -0

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What is the word in red?