Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Boycott Till Care is taken

You have contributed 25.5% of this topic

Topic Poll

Please vote to view the results or click here to see results
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2006 23:13
Firstly i dont know how i missed this topic? but anyway.....

Thanks for the link sister shahly thats cleared alot of things up in my mind now...jzk
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2006 23:20
The question that I always ask?
Do I trust a non-muslim to prepare a halal meal?

The answer every time is NO!

Halal not only means the products but also the preparation.

No post ratings
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 29th June 2007 11:06
Subject: Boycott halal meat and poultry in July

Assalaam Alaiykum brothers and Sisters.
As you can see by my e-mail I have asked my Muslim brothers to sort out this halal mess, not one Muslim brothers is ready to make a stance,95% of our halal meat sold by our Muslim brothers in our butchers shop/resturant is Haraam (fact), the mosque don't care,our community leader don't care,every body is claiming to do halal,they make false claiming that they have monitoring people on site is all a pack of lies, they are all in it for money.
The only way this mess can be sorted out is for this Government to appoint an independent organisation to monitor it, and they should be payed from level that they collect,this government collects over 20 million pounds of level from halal meat industries.
I am asking all our sisters to make a stance, we Boycott eat and buy all meat and poultry on Saturday and Sunday in July, I promise you this government will take notice,money talks.
Please let us make a stance it will sort out this halal mess and also it will be good for you and your family's health to be vegetarian for 4 weekends.
Sent this e-mail to every newspaper,free newspaper,put a notice in mosque,put it in to the media don't believe our butchers/restaurants I have never meet a chore to say he is a chore, their all honest .
It will only take 4 weekends in JULY to sort this problem, Is that munch of a price to pay ,
PLEASE,PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN FOR THE SAKE OF ISLAM.
Start sent this e-mail to all our sisters and ask them to sent this to their Friend and relatives and to Boycott all meat and poultry in JULY.

Wasalaam
Your Brother in Islam

Abdul Raja

No post ratings
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 29th June 2007 11:09
Assalam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barkthu.

Dear brothers and Sisters.

I seek your support in trying to stop our Muslim community been coned

I would like you to go out and buy poultry from any multiple which has been certified by Halal Food Authority, they are claiming the product is halal and is suitable for the Muslim community , wrong the are in breach of their own regulation as advertised on their web-site,(read attachment ).

The halal slaughter procedure as endorsed on their web site states, I quote "The animal must not be anaesthetise, stunned to kill or otherwise rendered wholly insensible prior to slaughter. It must be CONSCIOUS and alive when it is slaughtered".

Unless the poultry is un-stunned, this is not possible, all animal that are stunned remain un-conscious.

Secondly it also quotes that, "The slaughterer must pronounce aloud the Arabic words, Bismillah,Allahu Akbar(in the name of Allah, Allah is the greatest)in a reverential tone, when slaughtering. this task can not be preformed by a machine.

This complete misrepresentation and false declaration of their halal slaughter, and the whole procedure that is been describe as if it is been preformed by a human.

Take the company that is selling the halal product to court (small court claim) remember legally you only have contract from the purchasing company that you have brought the goods from and not with HFA.

I promise you they will settle out of court, and bigger the company better the pay out.

If you want to halal then do it right no more machine killing.

Please forward this e-mail to 10 other brother and sisters.

May ALLAH protect us from the Fitna

Abdul Raja

No post ratings
Rank Image
london
Unspecified
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 30th June 2007 12:15
SALAMS. I THINK IF YOU THINK IT NOT HALAL THEN JUST DON'T EAT FROM THE PLACES. WHY MAKE LIFE DIFFICULT FOR YOUR SELF. FOR THE MUSLIM NO ONE IS THEIR TO HELP YOU. SO THE BEST WAY IS JUST DON'T EAT FROM THE PLACES THAT SAYS THEIR HALAL BUT THEIR NOT.
No post ratings
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2007 14:56
Assalam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barkthu brothers and Sisters.

The boycott of halal meat and poultry that we have started for July is working and I have been told Sales are down by 25%, The Lancashire Council of Mosques (LCM) has written to all mosques in the county , The same has happened in Leicester, Birmingham,and Luton also the biggest support we have got so far is from the middle East they have said they will not allow any Export in to the middle east with out government backing for a halal system.
I have been advised we need to organise collectively and leasing with all the council of Mosques nationally for the next Boycott , I would like to thank all the council of Mosques for their support, as I have always said collectively we can sort this Haraam problem in our Halal food chain.
With the Middle East export market closed for UK halal meat and poultry, we need more effort in the next few weeks to bring this matter to close.
Please sent more e-mail to our brothers and sisters and put more pressure on.

Your Brother in Islam

A Raja

No post ratings
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 20th July 2007 11:26
Off topic but is that username your name?

Raja isn't listed as one of Allahسبحانه وتعالى's names.

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2011 22:23
I just had to refresh this page.

Off topic but I had to clear up A Rajas comments. Maybe HFA were good, but not any more.

A Raja was wrong with regards to HFA. They mechanically slaughter whilst muslim men stand around and recite the tasmiyah. Most of HFA chicken is haraam.

EDIT: 07/04/2022 HFA have changed thier slaughter methods. They do not do mechanical slaughter and recite tasmiyah for each animal. However, they continue to use the stun to stun method which many Ulama have written about. At the end of the day, non stunned is still available.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 6th September 2014 03:27
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 7th April 2022 09:40
Loading tweet
No post ratings

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What part of the day is the background image (it's not day)?