Guidence from a very knowledge Hanafi Brother and an expert on Ahl-e-Hadeeth refutation!
- Majority of the times you can refute the ignoramous with the Fatawa of Saudi Hanbali Ulamah
- Then if the Fatwa is actually the strongest opinion in the Hanafi Madhab then the best:
Writings of Imam Tahawi (RA) who converted to Hanafi Madhab and discussed maority of issues in Muskhilul-Athaar & Sharh Maani Al-Athaar
- Super work in defense of the Hanafi Madhab by Imam Nimawi [1278-1322] in Athaarus-Sunan
- Super work in defense of the Hanafi Madhab by the nephew of Shaykh (Maulana) Ashraf Ali Thanwi (RA) i.e. Shaykh (Maulana) Zafar Ahmed Usmani Thanwi (RA) in Aalaus-Sunan
- 2 & 3 extensively relied upon by Shaykh Abu Yusuf Riyadhul-Haq in his English book Salah of the Believer
P.S: My opinion is that if a Fatwa is from certain "Hanafi sites" and "certain Muftees" you don't answer the posts because it is probably not the Hanafi Madhab but a Hazrat Fatwa based on some Malfoozat :-)