Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Male having friends that are female for da'wah purposes?

You have contributed 11.1% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
no members yet
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2011 18:45
Asalamu alaikum warah matullahi wabarakhatu(May the peace, mercy and the blessings of Allah Ta'ala be upon you). My topic is about 'men' having friends that are 'girls' for so called da'wah purposes. Now i would like to first out point that shaitans way of leeding a mu'min astray is very smart and he will not do it immedietly, he will do it in small steps, slowly leading you to his trap and spoiling your imaan. Now it is aloud for a female to contact a man for da'wah purposes, but it must have strict guidelines, meaning it is only for that purpose and nothing else. This is aloud beause the sahabas wifes and other such kinds of people use to go to Nabi(a.s) for advice. But that does not mean that you stick to having connection with that person. You ask your quesion, he answers it and thats it, connetion to that person is gone. And if you are married then the wife should have a copy of whatever is being posted by that person to allow her husband to answer this person. The consiquences of keeping contact with them is that shaitan will slowly lead you astray by leading you to to talk about other things that are not connected with the purpose. The girl will text in msn..."Asalamau alaikum brother, how are you.?"And thats when the brother is done. Because what will happen is that the two people will keep in contact and slowly they won't even be talking about da'wah, they will be talking about worldly things and thats when they will be led astray. And let me tell you a person can fall in love with another within 3 seconds. So it must be in strict terms and conditions that the girl asks her deeni question, the brother answers and thats it, no more connection. If not then it is haram for you to have any connection with her. It's either you are single, engaged(proposing to a person for marriage) or Married. Theres nothing in between.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2011 19:31
Agree fully.

(i had to edit one word as it is not the terms we would be speaking in)

There is great story of an Aabid who who lived in a temple and all he did was worshipped Alllah. He then got led astray slowly and he finally commited zina and murder.

InshaAllah, I will ask brother Seifeddine to post it here.
No post ratings
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2011 20:00
Yeah Akhi I think I know what word your talking about.Insha Allah I will love to know about it,jazakhallah
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2011 20:09
abu mohammed wrote:

There is great story of an Aabid who who lived in a temple and all he did was worshipped Alllah. He then got led astray slowly and he finally commited zina and murder.

matwork.co.za/?p=174
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2011 20:35
"faz kurooni az kur Kum wash kurooli walaa takfuroon". "And remember me and I will remember you,and be greatful to me an be greatful to me". Qur'an 2:152.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2011 21:12
Jazakallah sister muslimah247. That's the story.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2011 21:41
Great story ukhti, I never knew that one but there is a similar one I know,instead for the cure issue it's about a girls family going for jihad.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2011 22:41
"Mizan Ahmed" wrote:
Great story ukhti, I never knew that one but there is a similar one I know,instead for the cure issue it's about a girls family going for jihad.

I just the whole story properly, you are right, its a different version although its supposed to.be the same.

The story includes the 3 brothers going away for Jihad and then shaytan tempting the monk slowly to bringing the girl closer to.with him with tactics that would slowly get hum closer to the girl.

I must admit, I preferred the other version as it was much more derailed and cunning. It also included the girl giving birth to a his child and then killing them both.

Seifeddine may have the other version. If so I will ask him to post it here.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2011 22:50
Yeah akhi, i've heared that jihad one many times, it's a very popular and common story known to the Muslims.
No post ratings