Create an account
Most Reputable Members

Breilve(giving salaam to nabi(a.s)

You have contributed 50.0% of this topic

Topic Appreciation
Appreciate
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Mizan Ahmed
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd October 2011 17:16
Asalamu alaikum,my question is regarding on a particular way durood shareef is done in my local mosque.At special events after namaaz they will stand up and fold their arms and will recite durood shareed loudly.But they will say "yaa nabi salaamu alaika,yaa rasool salaamu alaika".Its thos acceptable.?Jazakhallah.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Site Support
Please DONATE generously towards Muftisays

We spend hundreds of hours ensuring you receive a quality service from this site. We do not fall into the advertisement schemes as all the ads contain elements of Haraam including Haraam Islamic links. Please consider setting up a £1 monthly donation. May Allah (swt) reward you.

abu mohammed
Rank Image
Longevity:
28%
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd October 2011 17:31
No post ratings
Guest-111380
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd October 2011 18:57
Salam

Another way is when a person says Durood in the specific form of "As-Salaatu was Salaamu Alaika Yaa
Rasulullaah", believing that the specially appointed angels of Allaah Ta`ala will convey this Durood to Nabi‟s
(sallAllaahu alaihi wasallam) grave. This act would also not be regarded as impermissible, because Nabi
(sallAllaahu alaihi wasallam) said:
"Whosoever sends Durood at my graveside, I hear him, and whoever send s Durood on me from afar, it is
conveyed to me." [Mishkaat Shareef, page 87]
It is reported in another Hadith:
"Indeed there are some angels of Allaah Ta`ala who traverse the earth and convey to me the salaams of my
Ummat." [Ibid. page 86]
Another Hadith states:
"Do not make our homes graves and do not make my grave an object of festivities. Send Durood upon me,
because indeed your Durood is conveyed to me wherever you are." [Ibid]
Although the correct way will be to recite Durood Shareef in the methods and words taught to us by Nabi
(sallAllaahu alaihi wasallam) and not to use the terms of addressing him directly, nevertheless, if one uses the
words Yaa Rasulullaah in this context without there being any fear of one‟s Aqaa`id spoiling or that of another
who is listening being spoilt, then such words cannot be regarded as impermissible
Like x 1
Guest-111380
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd October 2011 19:02
Taken from "Ikhtilafe ummat aur sirate mustaqeem". by Maulana Yusuf Ludhyanwi
No post ratings
Back to top Post New Topic