» Disagree stongly
100%
18 members | 0 guests
» I follow Shaykh Goolge
0%
0 members | 0 guests
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Seifeddine-M, ummi taalib, Sheikh_Shuraim, member2, Yasin, abu mohammed, Naqshband66
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 4th November 2010 16:16
report post quote code quick quote reply
+6 -0Like x 6
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2012 10:18
This is an amazing comparison, easy to understand and easy to explain to someone who doesn't understand the concept of following a united group.

It shows clearly that you can't just pick up a book of Hadith and start taking your religion from it.

Jzk.
+1 -0Like x 1
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2012 14:51
Take the most authentic opinion from each madhhab and make sure what you follow is backed by a SAHEEH hadith.
+0 -3Dislike x 3
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2012 15:12
Astugfirullah brother guest I smell a stinky attitude from you. U r those type of ppl who follow there nafs.

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Manchester
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2012 19:29
[quote="Anonymous"]Take the most authentic opinion from each madhhab and make sure what you follow is backed by a SAHEEH hadith.[/quote

Each madhab? You pick one madhab and follow it. Choosing and picking from different madhabs is following the nafs, you pick according to your nafs, it is very dangerous. you pick one madhab and follow it - simple.
+1 -0Like x 1
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2012 07:26
Atleast i dont follow weak hadith, all my opinions are Saheeh according to the Sheikh Albani. And which hadith states that you HAVE to follow one madhab, pick and choose brother!! Allah has made Deen easy so please dont try and complicate it.
+0 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2012 07:50
Salaam guest,

Can you give me one Hadith or one verse of the Quran that tells us how to define which Hadith is weak and which Hadith is sahih?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2012 08:22
How very strange!
How can a person disregard a hadith due to categorizing it as weak or saheeh?

A hadith is a hadith.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2012 12:20

"Anonymous" wrote:
Atleast i dont follow weak hadith, all my opinions are Saheeh according to the Sheikh Albani. And which hadith states that you HAVE to follow one madhab, pick and choose brother!! Allah has made Deen easy so please dont try and complicate it.

Asslamo Allaikum,

Lets analyse your approach in the light of Sunnah.

'A'isha (RA) reported that a person asked Allah's Apostle (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) as to who amongst the people were the best. He said: Of the generation to which I belong, then of the second generation (generation adjacent to my generation), then of the third generation (generation adjacent to the second generation). [Sahih Muslim]

Imam Abu Haneefa (RA):

1. Born year 699 CE (80 AH) and passed away 767 CE (148 AH)
  2. Met many companions of Sayyidina Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) in his life
  3. Narrated from companions of Sayyidina Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam)
  4. Status =  TABA'E
  5. Verdict = DIRECTLY COMMANDED TO FOLLOW IN AUTHENTIC NARRATION AND ALLAH'S PLEASURE COMFIRMED FROM THE QUR'AAN ON THOSE WHO FOLLOW SAHABA (RA)

Shaykh Al-Albani (RA):

1. Born year 1914 and passed away October 1999
  2. ???

We follow the noble, beloved and respected Sunnah of our Nabi (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) and we neither talk bad nor disparage those who have passed away as per the following narration.

أخبرنا إبراهيم بن يعقوب قال حدثني أحمد بن إسحق قال حدثنا وهيب قال حدثنا منصور بن عبد الرحمن عن أمه عن عائشة قالت ذكر عند النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم هالك بسوء فقال لا تذكروا هلكاكم إلا بخير

Sayyida Aisha (RA) narrates that Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) stated, "Destroyed be with ones due to this sin so don't speak about your dead except good" [Sunan An-Nasa'i]

But to compare following one of the Salaf (e.g. Madhab of Imam Abu Haneefa (RA)) to Shaykh Al-Albani (RA) is O-U-T-R-A-G-E-O-U-S and R-I-D-I-C-O-L-O-U-S

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Manchester
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2012 12:58
Anonymous wrote:

Which Hadith says we have to follow Sheikh ALbani RA?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Manchester
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2012 13:19
Pick and choose brother? Islam is not a game, where we pick and choose.
+2 -0Like x 2
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2012 13:58
Why u all complicating deen why not make it easy for ppl. U guys all say u follow hadith. Show me one hadith which says sit on the internet and learn Ur dean. U guys r Following Ur nafs. Go out of Ur houses and learn the dean the way the salaf salih did.

U guys r sitting on Ur computers and thinking u guys r propagating the Deen of Allah on the internet which is bidah whilst Ur Muslim brothers around the world r going astry cos no one is going to them to teach the dean.

All of u be of some use and stop wasting Ur time on the bidah machine
+0 -5Dislike x 5
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2012 14:06
Anonymous wrote:

U guys r sitting on Ur computers and thinking u guys r propagating the Deen of Allah on the internet which is bidah whilst Ur Muslim brothers around the world r going astry cos no one is going to them to teach the dean.

: ) this is so funny, cannot resist posting....Astaghfirullaah, what are you doing on here then?
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2012 14:32
ummi taalib wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

: ) this is so funny, cannot resist posting....Astaghfirullaah, what are you doing on here then?

Lol! Ummi taalib,

Dear anonymous guest, Masha.Allah we are not confused where Deen is concerned. However, you seem to be very confused, so just a suggestion dear guest, beseech Allah to remove your confusion and keep you on the straight path, and please utilise your time on things that will benefit your akhirah rather then wasting your time in searching for faults in others. Please educate yourself in matters of Deen before you make judgements that can be detrimental to your akhirah.
+1 -0Like x 1
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2012 14:38
Edit: Fitnah guest's posts removed - Sad sad sad people we have on this planet
+0 -1Dislike x 1