The following members appreciate this topic: Taqwah, Yasin, smartness, abu mohammed, Seifeddine-M, Taalibah, Muadh_Khan, umar123, Maria al-Qibtiyya, Arslan., the fake shaykh, Arfatzafar, Abdullah1 4 guests appreciate this topic.
36. SOMEONE WHO PRAYS WITH A WALL OR PATHWAY BETWEEN HIM AND THE IMAM
114. Muhammad said, "Abu Hanifah informed us that Hammad said, I asked Ibrahim about mu'aadhins calling people to prayer from on top of the mosques and then praying on top of the mosque. He said, "It is acceptable from them."'"
Muhammad said, "We adhere to that as long as they are not ahead of the imam. That is the verdict of Abu Hanifah, may Allah, exalted is He, have mercy on him."
We spend hundreds of hours ensuring you receive a quality service from this site. We do not fall into the advertisement schemes as all the ads contain elements of Haraam including Haraam Islamic links. Please consider setting up a £1 monthly donation. May Allah (swt) reward you.
115. Muhammad said, "Abu Hanifah informed us from Hammaad that Ibrahim said concerning a man between whom and the imam there is a wall, "That is fine, as long as there is not a pathway or woman between him and the imam.'"
Muhammad said, "We adhere to this and it is the verdict of Abu Hanifah, may Allah, exalted is He, have mercy on him."
37. WIPING FROM THE FACE BEFORE FINISHING THE PRAYER
116. Muhammad said, "Abu Hanifah informed us that Hammad said, 'I saw Ibrahim praying in a place in which there was great deal of sand and dust, and he wiped it off his face before he had finished'"
Muhammad said, "We see no harm in wiping that off before the tashahhud and the salaam, because leaving it annoys the person praying and would probably distract him from the prayer. That is the verdict of Abu Hanifah, may Allah, exalted is He, have mercy on him."
122. Muhammad said, "Abu Hanifah informed us saying, Zubayd al-Yaami narrated to us from Dharr al_Hamdaani (from Sa'id ibn Abd ar-Rahmaan ibn Abza that his father رضي الله عنه said, "The Messenger of Allah used to to recite) in the witr, in the first rak'ah,'Glorfy the name of your Lord the Most High....' (Surat as-A'la), and in the second, 'Say to the ones who are kaafir....' meaning 'Say: "Kaafirun!....!' (Surat al-Kaafirun) which is thus in the recitation of ibn Mas'ud رضي الله عنه, and in the third, 'Say: He is Allah, Absolute Oneness,...' (Surat al-Ikhlaas)."'"
Muhammad said, "If you recite this then that is good. Whatever of the Qur'an you recite in the witr along with the Fatihah of the Book is also good, if you recite three ayaat or more along with the Fatihah of the Book. That is the verdict of Abu Hanifah."
123. Muhammad said, "Abu Hanifah informed us from Hammaad from Ibrahim that 'Umar ibn al-Khattab رضي الله عنه said, "I would not like to leave off doing the witr woth three [rak'ahs] even if I were to have red camels.'"
Muhammad said, "We adhere to this. The witr is three rak'ahs without separating them by Salaam. That is the Verdict of Abu Hanifah, may Allah exalted is He, have mercy on him."
124. Muhammad said, "Abu Hanifah informed us from Hammaad that Ibrahim said, 'If one wakes up in the morning without having done the witr then there is no witr.'"
Muhammad said, We do not adhere to this. One does the witr in any case except at that time at which prayer is abhorrent: when the sun rises, in the middle of the day and up until the declination, or at the redness of sunset until it has set. That is the verdict of Abu Hanifah."
125. Muhammad said, "Abu Hanifah informed us from Hammad that Ibrahim said concerning the man who is praying an obligatory prayer in the mosque and the mu'adhdhin calls the iqamah while he is in the middle of a rak'ah, 'He completes it with another rak'ah,' and then joins people in prayer [saying] the takbir. When the imam has prayed two rak'ahs, sits down and does the tashahhud, the man should say the salaam to his right and to his left but within himself, then stand and say the takbir and pray what is left of his prayer as a supererogatory prayer, only joining the people in prayer for the even [number of rak'ahs] of his prayer.' Aamir ash-Sha'bi said, He should join another rak'ah to it, finish that and then join the people.'"
Muhammad sai, "That verdict of ash-Sha'bi is preferable to us, and it is the verdict of Abu Hanifah, may Allah, exalted is He, have mercy on him."
126. Muhammad said, "Abu Hanifa informed us from Hammad that Ibrahim said, 'When someone enters the mosque and the people are bowing, let him bow without doing it in haste [and then advance to the row].'"
Muhammad said, "We do not adhere to this, but rather he should walk with stillness and dignity until he reaches the row, then pray what he catches and make up what he misses."
127. Muhammad from al-Mubarak ibn Fadaalah from al_Hasan al-Basri that Abu Bakrah رضي الله عنه bowed before reaching the row and walked until he joined therow. So he mentioned that to the Messenger of Allah who said, "May Allah increase you in your earnestness, but do not do it again."
Muhammad said, we adhere to this. We regard it as sufficing him but we are not pleased that he do it. That is the verdict of Abu Hanifah, may Allah, exalted is He, have mercy on him."
128. Muhammad said, "Abu Hanifah informed us from Hammad that Ibrahim said concerning a man who comes to the mosque on the day of Jumu'ah when the imam is seated at the end of his prayer, 'He says the single takbir and joins them in their prayer, and then he says takbir and sits down with them and says the tashahhud. When the imam says the salaam, he stands up and prays two rak'ahs.
Muhammad said, "We do not adhere to this. Whoever catches a rak'ah of the Jumu'ah adds another to it, but if one catches up on them while they are seated, one prays four rak'ahs. Traditions from more than one person are reported to that effect."
This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
We apologise but you have been denied access to report posts in this thread. This could be due to excessively reporting posts and not understanding our forum rules. For assistance or information, please use the forum help thread to request more information. Jazakallah