Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

The Kitab al-Athar of Imam Abu Hanifa

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taqwah, Yasin, smartness, abu mohammed, Seifeddine-M, Taalibah, Muadh_Khan, umar123, Maria al-Qibtiyya, Arslan., the fake shaykh, Arfatzafar, Abdullah1, tanveerzakee
4 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 18th November 2011 16:24
12. Muhammad said, "Abu Hanifa informed us from Hammaad from Ibrahim from someone who saw (the person who saw him was Hammaam ibn al-Harith and the questioner was either the one who saw him, i.e. Hammaam, or Shahr ibn Hawshab) Jarrir ibn Abdullah رضي الله عنه doing wudu one day and wipping over his leather socks, and so someone asked him about that and he said, I saw the Messenger of Allah (salallahu 'alahyi wa sallam) do it, and I only accompanied him after Surat al-Maidah was revealed'"
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2011 16:27
13. Muhammad said, "Abu Hanifa informed us from Hammaad from Ibrahim from Amr ibn al-Harith that Amr ibn-Harith ibn Abi-Dirar accompanied ibn Masud on a journey, and three days and nights would pass without him taking his leather socks off.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2011 16:31
14. Muhammad said, "Abu Hanifa informed us from Hammaad that Ibrahim used to wipe over his leather galoshes (jumruq)

Muhammed said, "That is the verdict Abu Hanifa and we adhere to it.

Leather galoshes whose shanks would be cut lower than the heels and worn over the leather socks.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2011 11:12
15. Muhammad said, "Abu Hanifa informed us from Hammaad that Ibrahim said, 'If you have been wiping (over leather socks) and you are in the state of wudu, but then take off your leather socks, then wash your feet'" (This is for something incumbant, but you do not need to have to redo the rest of the wudu)

Muhammed said, "That is the verdict Abu Hanifa and we adhere to it.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2011 11:37
4. WUDU BECAUSE OF FOOD THAT HAS BEEN COOKED OVER FIRE

16. Muhammad said, "Abu Hanifa informed us saying, 'Amr ibn Murrah informed us from Sa'id ibn Jubayr that Abdullah ibn Amr said, "If I, in the state of wudu, was brought a large bowl of bread and meat and I ate till I was satisfied, and a large bowl of camel milk from which I drank until full, I would not care if I did not touch water. Should I make wudu because of wholesome good things?"'" meaning I will not do wudu for that.

Muhammad said "This is the verdict of Abu Hanifa, and we adhere to it. There is no wudu because of that which fire has changed (by cooking). Wudu is only done because of things that exit (the body) not because of things that enter."
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2011 11:46
17. Muhammad said, "Abu Hanifa informed us saying, 'Abd ar-Rahman ibn Zaadhaan narrated to us that Abu Sa'id al-Khudri رضي الله عنه said, "The Messenger of Allah (salallahu 'alahyi wa sallam) entered my house, and I brought meat which had been roasted and he tasted some of it. Then he called for water, washed his hands and rinsed his mouth, and later prayed without renewing wudu."'"
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2011 11:55
18. Muhammad said, "Abu Hanifa informed us saying, 'Shabaah ibn Musaawir narrated to us saying, "I was seated with 'Adi ibn Artaah when he asked al-Hasan al-Basri, 'Should I perform wudu because of that [food] which the fire has touched?' and he answered, 'Yes.' Then Bakr ibn Abdullah al-Muzni said, 'The Prophet (salallahu 'alahyi wa sallam) went to see his aunt Safiyyah bint Abd al-Muttalib and she picked out some cold shoulder meat for him which he ate and he did not renew wudu.''""

Muhammad said "We adhere to the verdict of Bakr ibn Abdullah al-Muzni and it is the verdict of Abu Hanifa."
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 24th November 2011 16:08
19. Muhammad said, "Abu Hanifa informed us saying, 'Yahya ibn Abdullah narrated to us that Abu Majid al-Hanafi said about Abdullah ibn Masud رضي الله عنه, "Once while we were seated in the mosque with ibn Masud رضي الله عنه, they came towards us with a bowl and a jug of water from the Door of the Elephant. Ibn Masud رضي الله عنه said, 'I think that you are going around with this [food]?' One of the men of the party said, 'Yes, Abu Abdur Rahman, there was a banquet in the neighbourhood.' So it was put down and he ate some of it and drank some of the water. Then he poured some over his hands and washed them, wiped his face and arms with his damp hands and said, 'This is the Wudu for someone who has not nullified his wudu''""

Muhammad said, "This is the verdict of Abu Hanifa, and we adhere to it. There is no harm in washing (wudu) in the mosque if it is not because of something impure.

The Door of the Elephant meaning the door of the mosque or the door of the city of that name.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Chennai
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2011 13:37
Assalamu Alaikum WaRahmatullahi Wabarkatuhu,

Maulana Can I get download link of full online version of The Kitab al-Athar of Imam Abu Hanifa (R.A)

Wassalam

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2011 13:40
salaam.

I am not a Maulana. Jazakallah.

I don't have the kitaab as a file. I have the actual kitaab, and each Hadith is manually typed out.

It can be purchased from here inshaAllah.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 28th November 2011 10:33
5. WHAT OF KISSING AND VOMITING BREAKS WUDU

20. Muhammad said, "Abu Hanifa informed us from Hammaad that Ibrahim said, 'If you retch so much as to fill your mouth then repeat your wudu', but if it is less than what fills your mouth do not repeat your wudu.''"

Muhammad said, "This is the verdict of Abu Hanifa, to which we adhere."
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 28th November 2011 10:56
21. Muhammad said, "Abu Hanifa informed us from Hammaad that Ibrahim said concerning a man who returns from a journey and his maternal or paternal aunt or someone whom it would be forbidden for him to marry, kisses him, 'He is not obliged to do wudu if someone whom is forbiden to marry kisses him, but if someone whom it is permissible for him to marry kisses him then he is obliged to do wudu, and it is the same status as other matters which nullify wudu (hadath)."

(The ruling is the same wether returning from a journey or is resident)

Muhammad said, This is the verdict of Ibrahim [an-Nakha'i], but we do not adhere to this, and we do not think that wudu must be done for kissing in any case except for when someone emits pre-ejaculatory fluid, for then it becomes obligatory because of the pre-ejaculatory fluid. That is the verdict of Abu Hanifa."
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 28th November 2011 11:48
6. PERFORMING WUDU BECAUSE OF HAVING TOUCHED THE PENIS

22. Muhammad said, "Abu Hanifa informed us from Hammaad that Ibrahim that Ali ibn Abi Talib رضي الله عنه said concerning the touching the penis, 'I do not care wether I have touched it or he end of my nose.'"

Muhammad said, "This is the verdict of Abu Hanifa, to which we adhere."
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2011 10:09
23. Muhammad said, "Abu Hanifa informed us from Hammaad from Ibrahim that Ibn Masud رضي الله عنه was asked about performing wudu because of having touched the penis and he said, 'If it is so dirty, cut it off,' meaning that there is no harm in it."
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2011 10:14
24. Muhammad said, "Abu Hanifa informed us from Hammaad from Ibrahim that Sa'd ibn Abi Waqqas رضي الله عنه passed by a man washing his penis and asked, 'What are you doing? woe to you! This has not been made obligatory upon you'"

Muhammas said, "And washing it is preferable to us if one urinates, and that is the verdict of Abu Hanifa."

Sa'd did not mean that washing the private parts with water was invalid.
No post ratings

Jump to page: