Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

The Salafi Hijack

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
rizmalek, member2, super-glue, ummi taalib, sweetmuslimahk1, Seifeddine-M, Yasin, abu mohammed, Naqshband66, Abu Taalib Deobandi, Arfatzafar, Jinn, kanzoorbhai, abuzayd2k
11 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 13th August 2011 17:27

This talk is not against any organization or anyone who follows one of the 4 schools of thought.

Download or listen to one of the talks given regarding the Salafi Movement.

Did you know that the Salafiya is a movement in support of the Pharao, find out how.

Find out how they have lied against Imam Bukhari, find out how their scholars have lied, find out what the authentic scholars of the middle East think, find out how their scholars were kicked out, find out why they dont do 8 rakaat in Makkah or Madinah.

Find out who the True Salaf are!

Click on the links below.

How the Salafi have Hijacked the name SALAF, by Mufti Abdur Raheem Limbada Part1

How the Salafi have Hijacked the name SALAF, by Mufti Abdur Raheem Limbada Part2

report post quote code quick quote reply
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 15th August 2011 01:04
Jazakallahu khayra
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 15th August 2011 21:14
wasnt that effective in my view...some bits also inappropriate.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 15th August 2011 21:24
You must of heard plenty of talks like this.

For me, it was the first time, live. Brilliant.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 15th August 2011 23:59
The comment regarding Shaykh al-Albani (may Allah have mercy on him) was inappropriate. To refer to a scholar of his high calibre with such a term is not right.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 16th August 2011 10:47

Asslamo Allaikum,

I also believe that Shaykh (Maulana) Abdur-Raheem Limbada (HA) acted in an inappropriate manner.

Jazakullah Khairun

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 16th August 2011 10:53

"Muadh_Khan" wrote:

Asslamo Allaikum,

I also believe that Shaykh (Maulana) Abdur-Raheem Limbada (HA) acted in an inappropriate manner.

Jazakullah Khairun

Maybe he got a little carried away. I think that was because he must have been told that there were salafi's present. Over all, what he said was based on books written by other major scholars.

And yes the comment was not needed about the scholar.

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 16th August 2011 10:56
The talk very was much needed as there have been a few salafi influences.

www.muftisays.com/blog/Seifeddine-M/977_20-01-2011/respon...

They are brain washing people with garbage. (totaly against Imam Abu Hanifa)

If it wasnt for these Salafi's, I would not have dug deep to present what I have on this site.

Personally, we should have tackled this issue a long time ago.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 16th August 2011 11:06

"abu mohammed" wrote:

"Muadh_Khan" wrote:

Asslamo Allaikum,

Jazakullah Khairun

Maybe he got a little carried away. I think that was because he must have been told that there were salafi's present. Over all, what he said was based on books written by other major scholars.

And yes the comment was not needed about the scholar.

Asslamo Allaikum,

He called Shaykh Al-Albani (RA) "Stupid-Idiot". Shaykh Abdur-Raheem Limbada is a Scholar of Hadeeth and he was:

1. In a Masjid
  2. In Aitekaaf
  3. And calling a dead (Scholar) let alone any other Muslim that openly

This is against Sunnah and not the Tareeqa of Ulama of Deoband.

How would Shaykh Abdur-Raheem Limbada feel if someone called Shaykhul-Hadeeth (Maulana) Zakariyya (RA) the same any day of the week let alone in Ramadhan and in Aitekaaf?

+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
London
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 16th August 2011 12:23
Jazakallah for pointing that out.

I agree with you, he should not have made such comments. I also disagree with that.

Please note,these are not my thoughts or comments but what was said in the talk.

I just had another recap of the talk (nearly three quarters down part one)

Shaykh starts with an explanation of how scholars had warned Shaykh Albani of his misdoings, then goes on to explain how Shaykh Albani splits up the books of Hadith. He expalins how the schoalrs have shown how Shaykh Albani is going towards becoming an "inkaar e Hadith" "Rejecter of Hadith".

Later on he mentions his journey on Hajj 2009 with some top scholars. He mentions the name of a very experienced Hadith teacher, who has been teaching Sahih Bukhari for more than 40 years and knows the Hadith inside out. This shayk he mentions is Shaykul Hadith Maulana Yunus (r.a.). Whilst they were in Madinah, someone came upto Maulana Yunusرضي الله عنه and said that there is this book found in Madinah that states that there are around 100 - 120 Hadith in Shahih Bukhari that are weak. Maulana gets very angry and says "yeh sub woh Albani ki shararat hai, us Khabis ne yeh shuru kia hai", "This is the doings of Albani, that khabis started this". Khabis = impure, base, wicked.

He then goes on to say that Shaykh Albani was kicked out of Madinah for his statements. He, Shaykh Albani, said that the Niqab is not part of the Hijab, but Arabs are very particular about covering the face, The Arabs didnt like this, then he mentions the green dome and the grave of the Prophet SAW, Shaykh Albani says that the grave should not be in the Masjid. This is when Mufti Abdur Raheem says, "The Stupid Idiot does not know that the grave was outside the Masjid", The Masjid was extended around the grave. Shaykh Albani's view was that the grave should be taken out of the Masjid and re buried. This statement of Albani has caused fitna and certain people have been quoted as saying that if they get control of the Masjid, they will dig the grave out and re bury the Prophet in Al-Baqi.

I am not justifiying Mufti Limbada's use of words, but you can see where the anger and rage could of come from. (i have done another post called "under threat" dealing with these issues.

Imagine what would happen to a person who even makes the suggestion of digging up the Prophets grave. He would be called more than a Stupid Idiot. Infact, he would be accused of Blasphemy, and we all know the punisment of Blasphemy. (bearing in mind all the rules that come with it)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 16th August 2011 12:29
assalaamu 'alaykum
i want to download those lectures but cannot...are these lectures available in tape or CD, and if so, where?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 16th August 2011 12:31

"ummi taalib" wrote:
assalaamu 'alaykum i want to download those lectures but cannot...are these lectures available in tape or CD, and if so, where?

Salaam, Right click on the link and select "save as" InshaAllah, this would save to your PC.

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 16th August 2011 12:36
Sister Ummi Taalib, please share your views after hearing the talks, Jazakallah.

I am a Junior and learn from my Seniors. Brother Muadh, Maulana Yasin, your self and many others on this site are my seniors in knowledge, I respect every bodies views as long as they are valid.

I have disagreed on certain things that have been done or said by Mufti Abdur Raheem Limbada, but then again my knowledge is very limited. But thats just my opinion.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 16th August 2011 12:52
First post updated so you can listen on here without downloading too. InshaAllah I will give my input after I've heard it withut distractions.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 16th August 2011 13:02
abu mohammed wrote:
"ummi taalib" wrote:
assalaamu 'alaykum i want to download those lectures but cannot...are these lectures available in tape or CD, and if so, where?
Salaam, Right click on the link and select "save as" InshaAllah, this would save to your PC.

jazaakallaahu khayraa...done. wont have time for a while and i didnt want to lose the thread
No post ratings

Jump to page: