Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Taalibah
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2019 16:30
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Rules of this universe don't apply there. That's a different world.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2019 16:32
It was narrated that Ibn Mas’ood said: Between the first heaven and the one above it is (a distance of) five hundred years. Between each of the heavens is (a distance of) five hundred years. Between the seventh heaven and the Kursiy is (a distance of) five hundred years. Between the Kursiy and the water is (a distance of) five hundred years, and the Throne is above the water. Allaah is above the Throne, and nothing whatsoever of your deeds is hidden from Him. (narrated by Ibn Khuzaymah in al-Tawheed, p. 105; by al-Bayhaqi in al-Asmaa’ wa’l-Sifaat, p. 401).

This report was classed as saheeh by Ibn al-Qayyim in Ijtimaa’ al-Juyoosh al-Islamiyah, p. 100; by al-Dhahabi in al-‘Uluw, p. 64).

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen said:

This hadeeth stops at Ibn Mas’ood (it is mawqoof), but this is one of the matters concerning which there is no room for personal opinion, so it comes under the heading of marfoo’ [ahaadeeth whose isnaad goes back to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)], because Ibn Mas’ood is not known to have taken anything from the Israa’eeliyyaat [reports derived from Jewish sources].

(al-Qawl al-Mufeed Sharh Kitaab al-Tawheed, 3/379)
+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2019 16:42

I sincerely advise people to not comment if they have no knowledge on the subject as it could lead them to Kuf’r. Also do not randomly post links from sites if you do not understand what you are posting and what it implies and means…

Affirm your belief in this verse of the Qur’aan and move on and you will save your Eeeman.

Loading Qur'aan Verse

Indeed, your Lord is Allah, who created the heavens and earth in six days and then established Himself above the Throne. He covers the night with the day, [another night] chasing it rapidly; and [He created] the sun, the moon, and the stars, subjected by His command. Unquestionably, His is the creation and the command; blessed is Allah, Lord of the worlds

Indulge, Speculate, guess and you will endanger your Eemaan. It is because Allah Ta'ala tells you not to indulge in Mutashabihat (i.e. ambiguous) verses

Loading Qur'aan Verse

[3:7] It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah . But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding.

Your choice.

+3 -0Like x 2Agree x 3Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2019 17:01
I think this thread should be locked to protect the momineen and mominaat and stop the fasaadeen.
+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2019 17:01
Mufti Tariq Masood's bayan that is posted above is mashaAllah quite sufficient for this topic. We don't need to know anything further.
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2019 17:05
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

جزاك الله احسن الجزاء
Your advise is sound and I appreciate it.I did not want this thread,I only requested some 'authentic' references for my own private reading.I am scared even by the thought that this thread started because of me,may Allah forgive me,even my request to you was لا يعنى (unnecessary and meaningless).May Allah swt grant me adab.Amin

As I don't have any knowledge worth posting on the subject,I will refrain from posting here.I remember,Hazrat Thanvi RA wrote 'he was literally shaking with fear while writing about استوى '

If such was the condition of an established scholar with immense knowledge and extraordinary intellegence,we should think a hundred times before writing on the subject. والله اعلم
+3 -0Like x 3Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2019 17:08
Thread will be locked due to the severity of it.

I hope members will realise how easy it is to slip and make huge errors, including the knowledgable members.

JazakAllah to Muadh for pointing it out.
+5 -0Like x 3Winner x 2