Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

السلف الصالحون

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2015 13:29
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته، الحمد لأهله والصلاة والسلام لنبيه أما بعد فيا أيها الأخوة العظام أريد أن أبين من هم السلف او الاسلاف الصالحون، علمنا أن السلف الذين بذلوا جهدهم في طلب الدين لوجه الله الكريم، وبذلوا عمرهم في كل اعمال الصالحات وتدوين المسآئل علي نهج كتاب الله المجيد وسنة رسول الله الحميد، وهم من الصحابة والتابعين وتبع التابعين، الذين هم من قرون الثلاثة التي وصف الرسول عليه السلام بجملة خير القرون قرني ثم الذين يلونهم ثم الذين يلونهم. وهم الفقهآء والنجبآء في الدين والطريقة. اما الآن فهي زمان الفساد والفتن، ولا نرجوا منا السلف الصالحون. فكلنا متبعون الأسلاف أو السلف الصالحين. ولا ينبغي لأحد أن تقول نفسه أنا سلفي بل ينبغي له أن تقول أنا متبع لسلف الصالحين. والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2015 14:14
translation for the ajams
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2015 15:08
Assalaamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuhu, all praises belongs to Allah swt and durood and salam for nabi sallallaahu alaihi wasallam, My dear brothers in islam today i would like to discuss about salaf or aslaaf the righteous people in the past, We learnt from ahaadith of rassol sallallaahu alaihi wasallam that the salaf are those who spent their precious time to learn the deen to satisfy Allah subhanaahu watala, and those who spent their lives in aamal assaalihaat,and to discover masala masail in the guidance of Quran and sunnah/ahaadithunnabawi. And they are from the sahabas, taabieen, tab e taabieen. They are from the first blessed three times, about these times our prophet sallallaaahu alaihi wasallam praised saying the best time is my time then the time of those who follow my sahabas then those who follow the followers of sahabas. and they are all fuqahaa and nujabaa people in deen and in tareeqah. But today in this time, it is the time of fasaad and finahs.We do not expect salaf from us. So all of us can be the followers of aslaaf or salaf. Therefore it is not good for anyone to call themselves as salaf, They rather call themselves the followers of salaf. wassalaamu alaikum,

dear brother i hope you understand this, i am sorry that i could not translate some specific words, but still you will be able to understand inshaaAllah
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2015 16:20
abu sawda wrote:
View original post

Jazakallah
No post ratings
Rank Image