You have contributed 33.3% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
shahdb7
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 20th March 2016 12:42

THE SHIELD-(HIRZ) OF ABU DUJANA (RADIALLAHU ANHU), FOR PROTECTION AGAINST THE JINN AND SHAYATEEN

Hirz Abu Dujana'. Imam-i Baihaqi says in his book Dalail-un- nubuwwa and Imam-i Qurtubi in his book Tazkira that Abu Dujana said, "I was lying down, when I heard a noise like the noise of a mill or that of the leaves of a tree and saw a flash like lightning. I raised my head to see something black that was rising in the middle of the room. I felt it with my hand. It was like a porcupine's skin. It began to throw things like sparks at my face. At once I went to Rasulullah and told him what had happened. He said, 'O Aba Dujana! May Allah give your home goodness and abundance!' He asked for a pen and a piece of paper. He had Ali 'radiAllahu anh' write a letter. I took the letter to my home. I put it under my head and went to sleep. A yelling voice woke me up. It said, 'O Aba Dujana! You have burned me with that letter. Your owner is certainly much higher than we are. There is no way of escape for us, except that you remove that letter. We shall no longer come to your home or your neighbors.' We cannot go to places where the letter is.' I told him that I could not remove the letter without getting my owner's permission. The night seemed very long to me because of the crying and wailing of genies. After performing the morning prayer in the mosque, I told Rasulullah what the genie had said. Rasulullah 'sallAllahu alaihi wa sallam' said, 'Remove the letter, or else they will suffer the letter's pain till the Resurrection.'"

CUT OUT AND PLACE ONE UNDERNEATH YOUR PILLOW. (IT ALSO ASSISTS AGAINST NIGHTMARES AND HELPS ONE TO SLEEP.) THE OTHERS CAN BE PLACED ON THE ENTRANCE/EXIT DOORS OF YOUR HOUSE
abu-dujana-1.pdf
Downloads: 3676
    [466.21 kB]
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 1
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 30th April 2016 18:25
FYI

This narration has be termed fabricated. Giants like Ibn al Jawzi and Suyuti have called it Maudu'at.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 30th April 2016 19:12
muftionline.co.za/node/1263
A: Basically, there are two sanads for this hadeeth. The muhadditheen have classified only one of the sanads as moudhoo` i.e. the riwaayat of ibn-ul-Jowzi. The other sanad which has been quoted by Imam Baihaqi, Allamah Suyooti and Arraaq has not been severely criticized by the muhadditheen. Hence, this du`aa can be used.

أخبرنا أبو سهل محمد بن نصرويه المروزي قال حدثنا أبو أحمد علي بن محمد ابن عبد الله الحبيبي المروزي قال أخبرنا أبو دجانة محمد بن أحمد بن سلمة بن يحيى بن سلمة بن عبد الله بن زيد بن خالد بن أبي دجانة واسم أبي دجانة سماك ابن أوس بن خرشة بن لوزان الأنصاري أملاه علينا بمكة في مسجد الحرام بباب الصفا سنة خمس وسبعين ومائتين وكان مخضوب اللحية قال حدثني أبي أحمد ابن سلمة قال حدثنا أبي سلمة بن يحيى قال حدثنا أبي يحيى بن سلمة قال حدثنا أبي سلمة بن عبد الله قال حدثنا أبي عبد الله بن زيد بن خالد قال حدثنا أبي زيد بن خالد قال حدثنا أبي خالد بن أبي دجانة قال سمعت أبي أبا دجانة يقول

شكوت إلى رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فقلت يا رسول الله بينما أنا مضطجع في فراشي إذ سمعت في داري صريرا كصرير الرحى ودويا كدوي النحل ولمعا كلمع البرق فرفعت رأسي فزعا مرعوبا فإذا أنا بظل أسود مولٍّ يعلو ويطول في صحن داري فأهويت إليه فمسست جلده فإذا جلده كجلد القنفذ فرمى في وجهي مثل شرر النار فظننت أنه قد أحرقني وأحرق داري

فقال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم عامرك عامر سوء يا أبا دجانة ورب الكعبة ومثلك يؤذى يا أبا دجانة ثم قال ائتوني بدواة وقرطاس فأتي بهما فناوله علي بن أبي طالب وقال اكتب يا أبا الحسن فقال وما  أكتب قال اكتب بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم هذا كتاب من محمد رسول رب العالمين صلى الله عليه وسلم إلى من طرق الدار من العمار والزوار والصالحين إلا طارقا يطرق بخير يا رحمن أما بعد فإن لنا ولكم في الحق  سعة فإن تك عاشقا مولعا أو فاجرا مقتحما أو راغبا حقا أو مبطلا هذا كتاب الله تبارك وتعالى ينطق علينا وعليكم بالحق إنا كنا نستنسخ ما كنتم تعملون ورسلنا يكتبون ما تمكرون ، اتركوا صاحب كتابي هذا وانطلقوا إلى عبدة الأصنام وإلى من يزعم أن مع الله إلها آخر لا إله إلا هو كل شيء هالك إلا وجهه له الحكم وإليه ترجعون يغلبون حم لا ينصرون حم    عسق تفرق أعداء الله وبلغت حجة الله ولا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله فسيكفيكهم الل%
+2 -0
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 30th April 2016 20:23
JazakAllah Khayr
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd May 2016 12:44
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd May 2016 07:09
Feedback regarding the Hirz (shield) of Abû Dujana

Assalamualaikum,

By the grace of ALLAH, the shield worked for me. The incident happened to my wife as similar to Hazrat Abu Dujana (r.a). But the evil being have threatened her to harm my daughter, if we dont remove that shield.

Alhamdulillah many people have also said to me that they sleep Much better since they put the Hirz under their pillows at night. May Allah protect us all
No post ratings

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What's behind the word Yellow? (it's not the sun)