Appreciate
The following members appreciate this topic: Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, abu mohammed
fazmy
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2016 13:05
An Easy Prescription for Reformation

From the discourses of Hakeemul Ummat, Moulana Ashraf Ali Thanwi (Rahimahullah)

Perform two rakaats nafl salaah of taubah, repentance, then (Or before sleeping) supplicate as follows:

"O Allah, I am a very sinful servant of yours. I intend to obey You but my intentions cannot achieve anything. Everything can occur with Your wish. I desire to be reformed but do not have the courage. My reformation [islaah] is in Your control. O Allah, I am extremely unworthy, evil and sinful. I am helpless. You assist me. My heart is feeble. I do not have the strength to refrain from sin. You grant me the fortitude. I do not have any means of salvation. You create the means of my salvation from the unseen. O Allah, whatever sins I have committed till now, forgive them with Your mercy. I do not claim that I will not commit them again. I know that I will perpetrate them in future but I will seek forgiveness for them."
In this manner a person should daily seek pardon for his transgressions, admit his inadequacy and futility verbally and supplicate for his reformation. Do this for only ten minutes daily. You do not have to drink any medicine but at the same time do not discard the prevention. Merely use this brief treatment at the time of sleeping. You will witness that within a few days, you will acquire aid from the unseen to the extent that your courage and determination will increase, you will not incur any difficulty and hardships will not distress you. In short, you will attain such unseen assistance that is inconceivable.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Like x 2
Site Support
Please DONATE generously towards Muftisays

We spend hundreds of hours ensuring you receive a quality service from this site. We do not fall into the advertisement schemes as all the ads contain elements of Haraam including Haraam Islamic links. Please consider setting up a £1 monthly donation. May Allah (swt) reward you.

Abdur Rahman ibn Awf
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 29th July 2016 02:53
I thought I would share the advice of Shaykh Dr Tanveer Ahmed (rah) , for it seems to compliment the advices posted by Brother Fazmy. source... www.hadhrat.com/nuskha-e-keemiyah-invaluable-prescription/

Nuskha e Keemiyah

Hadhrat Moulana Dr Tanveer Ahmed Khan Sahib R.A’s prescription is practiced in the form of Ruju/turning to Allah Ta’ala at night before sleeping, A person will see the benefit in His/Her life through this act by the Grace of Allah Ta’ala. This Prescription takes a few minutes only and one should endeavour to perform it with constancy. Below are the 3 points emphasised in this prescription.

TAWBAH – Repent for ones sins big or small those you are aware of and those you are not but Allah Ta’ala is aware of. asking Allah Ta’ala for forgiveness and for change in ones life of evil habits to a life of piety upon the teachings of the Qur’an and Sunnah of our Beloved Messenger Muhammad (saw)

TAUFEEQ – Acknowledging that all A’maal e Salihah/All good deeds performed throughout the day were due to Allah Ta’alas Taufeeq/given ability, thereafter asking Allah Ta’ala for their acceptance and the ability to perform more A’maal e Salihah/good deeds in future.

SHUKR – Thanking Allah Ta’ala for blessings such as Imaan, being a member of the Beloved Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. Ummah, Family, Health etc and out of humility not considering oneself to be worthy of any these blessings but acknowledging Allah Ta’alas Kindness upon you and thereafter asking Allah Ta’ala to continue showering blessings upon you and to make you amongst His Nek Shakireen/Righteous Grateful servants.
Winner x 1
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 9th May 2017 00:13
Bismillah.

Just thought I would bump this thread for the benefit of those who may have missed it, some very valuable advices from Brother Fazmy...Particularly on Istighfar and the Muraqabah of dua.

No post ratings
Back to top Post New Topic Reply

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What part of the day is the background image (it's not day)?