I Have a Purpose

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.7% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Muadh_Khan, Naqshband66, Taalibah, Jinn, samah, the fake shaykh, abu mohammed, Acacia, dr76, my176, Abdullah bin Mubarak, BHAI1, Maria al-Qibtiyya, Abu Salma, Umm Khadeejah, abuzayd2k, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, ALIF, sipraomer, hmdsalahuddin
6 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
469
Brother
237
sipraomer's avatar
#691 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2018 11:15
Maripat wrote:
View original post


1. You are such a nice gentleman with excellent manners and eloquence. So kind and generous. May Allah reward you for your kind attitude and May Allah raise your ranks. I am really impressed. I may differ in opinion because of lack of experience and knowledge but I can learn calmness from you.

2. I don't believe in communist like revolution. My theory is very simple.

a. Dawah for introduction to Islam.
b. Ilm for understanding the essentials.
c. Tazkiyah for spiritual strength and moral character
d. The highest institution to help establish a true
The absence of an Islamic core state is a major contributor to the pervasive internal and external conflicts which characterize Islam. Consciousness without cohesion is a source of weakness to Islam and a source of threat to other civilizations. Is this condition likely to be sustained? | Samuel Huntington in Clash of Civilizations
in Khorasan.

3. The problem I see in Dr.Israr Ahmed Rh and Allama Iqbal Rh is that those Islam loving intellectuals who have been groomed in western secular institutions are very accurate in pin pointing the problems of the Western civilization. They are skilled enough to answer the West in her own language. However, because they don't have enough understanding of traditional Islam (they haven't studied Islam in madaris or their Islamic education has some gaps), they are unable to devise a strategy to solve the problem according to the teachings and methodology of Quran and Sunnah. In case of Iqbal "Islamic Deomcracy" and in case of Dr.Israr Ahmed Rh "Non violent Mass protests to change the system and establish "modern Islamic state"".

4. There are two camps currently in the Muslim intellectual leadership. One believes in evolution and the other in revolution.

5. What do I believe in?

Evolution of creative minority through dawah, ilm and tazkiyah and then revolutionary change in the state institutions with one condition. The revolution must begin in Khorasan and not any where else because.

There are four things which a revolution needs.

a. An ideology which is capable of and promises to solve the problems which the current system has failed to solve.
b. A leader who doesn't think for himself alone and is totally loyal to that ideology.
c. A party which is loyal to the ideology as well as it's leader and thinks more than it's own interests.
d. A significant group of a nation who stands by that ideology, leader and the party.

The first three conditions can be and may be found anywhere else. However, I can only see the fourth condition fulfilled in the land of Khorasan. Therefore, Khorasan is the best place for this kind of sacred revolution and it is ripe for it.

Lastly, in the times of Rasulullah SAWS, the world was not controlled by the global elites. The Arabs weren't controlled by anyone. It was the land of tribes who controlled their respective area. If the leader of the tribe would accept Islam, the whole tribe would soon follow his lead. So a peaceful revolution in Madina was possible.

Today it is a different case. Secularists who call themselves Muslims are in control of the affairs of the Ummah. Khorasan and Khorasanis are similar to the tribal hard working , simple and honest Arabs. Rest of the world is controlled by the global elite and they want to and are trying to completely control one part which still free and that is Khorasan. Ahadith tell us that they will never succeed. What I am saying is that we must play our part in order to resist and protect the last land which is still free to an extent.

Fitrat Ke Maqasid Ki Karta Hai Nigehbani
Ya Banda-e-Sehrai Ya Mard-e-Kuhistani


The man of the desert of the mountains
Alone can further the purposes of Nature. | Iqbal Rh

Freedom is not presented in a plate. Neither it is granted nor it is begged. It is snatched.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
469
Brother
237
sipraomer's avatar
#692 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2018 14:07
Ok I have learned this lesson.

1. Every body is in a different situation and circumstances with his own weaknesses , strengths and abilities.

2. Before the leader comes we can't agree on one point because it is the leader who will decide who is who and what is what and which direction to take and what to do. And when he decides then we have to follow him within the bounds of shariah.

3. Being different doesn't mean to be hostile. So there is no single strategy and there can't be one. So everybody must do what everybody honestly believes to be correct and what everybody is able to do. Adopt different approaches according to your circumstances, limitations and strengths + weaknesses but be united for the better good. STOP BLAME GAME

We are not responsible for the actions of our forefathers. We are responsible for our actions, our times, within the limits of our circumstances.

Win or not win, rule or be ruled, strong or weak, our test is to preserve our iman till death. The real prize is paradise and this world and it's glories and miseries are temporary. And I hope that our efforts in whatever domain they are will be appreciated by our Lord, Allah and He will protect us from evil because of our efforts.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
469
Brother
237
sipraomer's avatar
#693 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2018 14:12
It is easy to say that you are bad you are bad, you are bad but difficult to pin point the actual problem and propose possible solutions. Hassan Nisar is also good in saying your are bad but no solution he offers.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
19,356
Brother
5,639
abu mohammed's avatar
#694 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2018 14:13
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Exactly - Not every finger is equal in size but you need them all to work together!

(This was once told to me by a brother who tried to give me an example of all the various groups out there, unfortunately, he is now imprisoned) Ironic? Possibly, his issue was that he was too extreme in every groups - He should've let the other groups handle themsleves and wait for uinty
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
469
Brother
237
sipraomer's avatar
#695 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2018 14:17
1: The problem is not limited to Pakistan or India. The problem is global.

2. Greatness comes after suffering. Misery has brought a leader like Imran Khan. More problems and trubulations will produce a better Islamic leader. Necessity is the mother of invention.

3. Jab sir pe pare gi toh khud bakhud hard work bhi aa jae ga aur jiss ne seedha hona hua woh seedha bhi ho jae ga warna maara jae ga.
Simple as that. Those who change their wrong ways succeed and those who remain stubborn fail. This is the lesson history teaches us. So I am very hopeful.

And finally. Enemies will always conspire against you. It is you who have allowed their conspiracies to succeed. I don't say that we are helpless. I just say that these faulty institutions aren't able to help us because they installed these institutions to control and manipulate us. So don't trust them. Work your way to success through the natural institutions deen has provided you. And I don't blame the kuffar. I blame us. However, instead of saying you are bad you are bad, I at least try to propose some solutions.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
19,356
Brother
5,639
abu mohammed's avatar
#696 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2018 14:20
Quote:
Greatness comes after suffering. Misery has brought a leader like Imran Khan. More problems and trubulations will produce a better Islamist leader. Necessity is the mother of invention.

Islamist or Islamic: Islamist is a new word invented to describe Terror related Muslims - Although there is no such word until some moron invented it.

(I'm certain it is a typo or the fact that you may not be familiar with what it relates to)
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
8,290
Brother
6,553
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#697 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2018 16:31

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Let me tell you another story to try to make my point. One of my (MBA) business Professors said in the lecture to us that during his MBA he had to go visit Toyota factory and look at their business processes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Manufacturing_UK

Toyota gave them a tour, explained their manufacturing process and the business objectives and then asked for any questions, one of the students asked:

Student: So how many cars does Nisaan produce in UK and how do they compare to your processes?

Toyota: Why would I go and learn Nisaan processes? I don't really care what Nisaan does! I work for Toyota and my job is to ensure that we work on enhancing our efficiency and becoming number 1. We don't care who our competitor is but we need to get better and better and if we are not getting better we are stalling and moving backwards. Every minute which I am spending worrying about Nisaan is a minute which I am not spending on Toyota.

I know that you don't believe in science or education so let me make the same point with a Hadeeth.

Leave aside what does not concern you and concentrate on what concerns you.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 3
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
469
Brother
237
sipraomer's avatar
#698 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2018 18:09
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post


Yeah, I am not aware. Okay I meant "Islamic"
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
469
Brother
237
sipraomer's avatar
#699 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2018 18:33
Overdose can lead to Murder

If a person is wrong or is having a false pride, there are two extreme approaches in regards to that person.

1. Ignore his faults and let him go astray.
2. Curse him to the point that he rebels.

Correct Methodology

Give him the right amount of doze. If a person tells another person that "you are wrong", "you are wrong", "you are wrong". What will it do? Will it make him right? No!

Instead it can be said "Look brother! You have many positives but here in this aspect you have this problem. Let me help you solve it."

If the other person is stubborn. One may put the right amount of pressure according to the situation and level of stubbornness.

However, over criticism and over harshness may lead the other person to demoralize and demotivate. Today this ummah needs the most positive feelings and upliftment than ever.

Truth shouldn't be sugar coated. I agree. However, it can be presented in a reasonable and digestible manner.

Removing false pride (Takabur) in a person doesn't mean to curse the other person to the level that other person becomes the victim of inferiority complex and loses self-confidence. Only confident people can help and lead this ummah from chaos to glory no matter what field they choose.

The worst scenario of demoralization can be that a person walking on the straight path may end up leaving the life of righteousness and fall in a lot of sinful actions. It can even get uglier than that and one may lose iman altogether because no one wants to be a loser.

If a person is being told "You are bad you are bad you are bad", he may come to the conclusion that my situation can't get better because I am very bad. However, if a person is told "This is the way you can be better" then it will have a positive impact on that person.

This is why I say that we lack spiritual maturity in a general sense. Our mentors and educators must consider it if they truly want to bring real change.

Capture the other person's heart before capturing his mind. Heart deals with feelings and not hard cold facts. If you have the heart, you have the whole body because it is the qalb which controls. Good thoughts attract good realities. There is power in repetition. Repeating curses will create hatred even if the intention is to do good. Repeating positive suggestions will bring true change.

This is the main difference between Jamiat and TJ. This is the main difference between Ghair Muqallideen and well mannered traditionalists. This is the main difference between scholars without inner light and scholars with inner light.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
469
Brother
237
sipraomer's avatar
#700 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2018 19:53
Lastly, let me clarify one thing. If I ask the wisdom behind an opinion, or point of view then it doesn't mean that I am questioning the wisdom of the other person or taunting him. I only want to know what benefit or effect will that methodology have which could further the cause of Islam.

Sometimes I see in this forum, that there is over enthusiasm which activates a mechanism of self defense unnecessarily.

I was positively encouraged to ask questions so I asked them from Hadhrat Maripat Sahab so that I could dig deeper and know what exactly he means and what benefit his method has. He has an experience of 50+ years compared to me. So I can't grasp what he is saying in a bunch of posts. This is why I demanded more explanation and I asked him about the concerns I have in my mind. Also I haven't read all of his previous posts in this forum. What may seem obvious to other senior members of this forum, may be unclear or vague for me because of lack of my understanding and knowledge.

When you propose a theory or concept, every person has different level of understanding. And a teacher has to deal each student according to his I.Q and his comprehension. Students ask different questions to further improve their understanding. You can't give the same explanation to everyone in a similar style.

Some may be easily satisfied while others will go deeper. Some may be easily convinced and some may take more time. Some may easily grasp and some may need more explanation. Some may easily digest and some may need more help to digest.

All the sahaba ra didn't revert to Islam at once. Everybody dealt the magnificent dawah in his own way, according to his temperament, circumstances, level of understanding. Everybody took his time. Abu Bakr RA accepted immediately while Abu Sufyan RA needed the Victory of Makkah to accept it.

If I am against education and science then what am I doing in this forum? Education is not limited to formal setting. It is informal also. Why Muhammad Hijab and Hamza Tzortzis attract me if I am against education? Why do I engage with westerners on youtube when they show their misconceptions about Islam? Why I try to explain the wisdom behind what we believe in? In fact it was my dialogue with them which led me to realize that how ignorant I am about my deen that I can't defend it properly and can't respond to them properly which led me to research my deen according to my capacity. I feel happy when Ahmed Deedat RH has a positive impact on the ummah which gives confidence to the ummah and which triggers a global movement to counter the missionaries. I feel happy when I see that because of his dawah effort, many non Muslims come into the fold of Islam by the hands of Dr.Zakir Naik. And I also feel happy that many non sincere atheists are speechless when they try to make fun of him while questioning and challenging him.

I have opened my own youtube channel for the purpose of sharing what I learn along the way and I feel a very deep urge that essential uloom of deen must be presented in a sophisticated and attractive format in easy to understand language without classical and difficult terminologies in a manner that everybody loves to learn Islam. I don't know what further proof do I need to provide for showing love for education.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Maripat's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
1,530
Brother
1,669
Maripat's avatar
#701 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2018 08:08
At the moment there are two streams of arguments in brother siprao's posts. One is addressed to me and another to Muadh Khan and it is a bit difficult to separate the two. In this context I request Khan Sahab, he being the senior partner in the dialogue, to bring the their discussion to a calm and peaceful settlement. Let us retain all of our difference but collaborate on that point which we find common and agreeable.

Plus I once again request that Pakistan related issues be taken to the Pakistan thread.

In fact the other discussion I intend to take to brother siprao's thread addressed to me.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
hmdsalahuddin's avatar
Offline
Chennai
218
Brother
106
hmdsalahuddin's avatar
#702 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2018 08:11
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


Problem with muslims in India is similar to that of muslims of Pakistan. Majority of Indian muslims are good at blame game and blame everything for their problem on RSS, America and Israel.

No doubt that muslims are being oppressed, but oppressed by whom? Many of the Indian muslims are oppressed by other Indian muslims or by themselves. In India :

1. Many muslims girls are not getting married because of dowry. Who is responsible for that.. RSS/CIA?
2. Many muslims in India don't even attempt to join civil service because they think that working in govt department is slavery. Who is responsible for this thinking?
3. Who is forcing muslim traders or businessmen to adulterate, cheat and lie?
4. Who is stopping barelwis and deobandess to work together to solve the social issues of muslims.
5. If muslims form Gujrat can succeed in business why can't others. If muslims from southern part of india can provide literacy to their children why can't muslims from other parts.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
8,290
Brother
6,553
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#703 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2018 12:56

hmdsalahuddin wrote:
View original post

 

The greatest export of Indian Muslims to the rest of the world is “Hazrat Worship”. The greater the influence of Indian Muslims on a community, the greater the Hazrat Worship (South Africa, Britain and Canada). It is eating Indian Muslim like termite and since most Hazrats are in North India (UP specifically), this area automatically rules Indian (Muslims).

The lesser the influence of Indian Muslims on a community, the lesser the Hazrat worship (New Zealand, Australia, America & (rest of) Europe).

Hazrat worship has its advantages in the sense that outwardly visible Sunnahs are clearly followed and practised but Hazrat Worship has it disadvantages that it stunts the growth of Muslims and checks the growth of communities to become self-sufficient.

Hazrat Worship also instils a sense of isolation and in fact promotes isolation, CUT OFF FROM THE WORLD and engage in personal Islah (from your Hazrat) as the rest of the world is not your concern.

If Muslims disengage from wider society and work on “Islah from their Hazrat” the result is the calamity which is befalling Indian Muslims and whoever follows that model (in South Africa, Britain and Canada).

 A sign of Hazrat worship is indulgence into conspiracy theories, all Hazrat worshippers have a ready supply of WHO IS TO BLAME for their problems as their outlook inherently never looks at Islah of the community. The theory is that everybody Islah’s is done the general Islah will be automatic so concentrate on personal Islah.

This is AGAINST Sunnah and AGAINST Islam.

Personal Islah is of utmost priority and concern but community and society should be given the utmost attention.

The reason Indian Muslims behave in this manner is because for centuries (even when Muslims ruled) the Ulama and Mashaykh had pretty much cut them off from the Government and Rulers and when the British came (the establishment of DU Deoband) professionalised and codified this isolation.

Ulama sit and teach in Madaris for most of their lives and the rest of Indian Muslims get on with their lives (as they can), the two sides are on different paths and it came from the isolation of the Ulama (*) and the distance just kept getting bigger and bigger.

Ground and grassroots effort is needed to galvanise and revive this (semi-dead) Muslim Ummah. Maripat Saheb and others and intellectuals who are proposing strategies and Ulama are giving Bayans but it will not make any significant difference because there is no grassroots revival. Ulama give Bayans and expect people to change or tryt o Islah as taught by their Mahsyakh 800 years ago when society and people have changed. Most Sufees don't have their Islah (done) over decades so rest of common (Muslims) have no chance. The Deen of Islam is not an isolationalist, monk-like movement, it comes to change socities and impacts generations.

(*) The establishment of DU Deoband (in isolation) should have been a temporary measure during the British colonial Raj and not a permanent fixture. Darul-ulooms are a lifeblood of our Deen but they should not be in isolation and form a mini world of their own, they should be fully integrated into the life, ethos and communities of Muslims. Read my words before (carefully) before commenting.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
469
Brother
237
sipraomer's avatar
#704 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2018 17:56
Maripat wrote:
View original post


Quote:
There academia is a different thing. If we say our view in forceful enough manner it is going to reach them. The trick will be to not go bombastic so as to give them the excuse to go after you. And that is the only risk. In anyway I am not saying that the enterprise is entirely innocuous. remember Dr Zakir Naik did not take any aggressive posture. He simply took the correct stand and he ended up being self-exiled.


There is one point coming to my mind. Whenever a person, prophet or commoner has propagated or addressed the truth, he has faced opposition. Not only verbally but physically.

If we address our concerns and pains to the Western academia, will it not get hostile? To prevent hostility should we remove something from truth and present a twisted picture? So will our gentle, sensible, intellectual academic approach in addressing the west be welcomed by them?

I hope my question is sensible? Pardon me if it is not though.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
469
Brother
237
sipraomer's avatar
#705 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2018 03:43
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


Quote:
Assign deserving and talenting people to the task and things will start to get better. The issue is we have Hazrat Worshippers being assigned tasks when they don't deserve it.


1. Who will do it?

2. Juniors don't assign seniors but it is the other way around.

3. This can only be done by those who are in the position of assigning the leaders of the institutions and when the senior most are themselves the victims of nepotism then who will assign?

4. The question is not about what but about how?

5. How can it be done and who will do it?

6. What is the plan you propose about it?

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top

Jump to page: