Top Members

I Have a Purpose

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.7% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Muadh_Khan, Naqshband66, Taalibah, Jinn, samah, the fake shaykh, abu mohammed, Acacia, dr76, my176, Abdullah bin Mubarak, BHAI1, Maria al-Qibtiyya, Abu Salma, Umm Khadeejah, abuzayd2k, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, ALIF, sipraomer, hmdsalahuddin, saa10245
6 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
Maripat's avatar
Online
Unspecified
1,594
Brother
1,729
Maripat's avatar
#661 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2018 10:02

ALIF wrote:
View original post

Actually my theme is only slightly different from this.

My point of view is to ask the question : Are we using our best abilities and resources in the service of the Deen of Rasoolallah SAW?


This is a question that each of us has to ask one's self.


In fact we can ask it to others also. We should.


Because if we are not doing that then we must know that Allah SWT simply does not need our help. We help ourselves by helping Him. If we do not help Him then He will raise another community to do His work and they will not be like us - lazy, unconcerned and nonchalant.


Unfortunately even this much of warning is not working on us.


The result? The result is that we are marginalized, mocked at, made fun of, molested.
 
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
back to top
Rank Image
Unspecified
249
Brother
301
#662 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2018 13:29
Maripat wrote:
View original post

I appreciate your point of view Maripat....and also your hard work and your precious time. جزاكم الله أحسن الجزاء

Admittedly it is very hard to find a common strategy and therefore difference of opinion is natural.It is more important that everyone of us must keep trying to show our loyalty to our Din and the Ummah.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Online
UK
8,421
Brother
6,707
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#663 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2018 16:05

Maripat wrote:
View original post

ALIF wrote:
View original post

Assign deserving and talenting people to the task and things will start to get better. The issue is we have Hazrat Worshippers being assigned tasks when they don't deserve it.

The oldest son of the leading Shaykhul-Hadeeth in Pakistan is a drug-dealer and he is also on the board of his father's Darul-uloom. He comes to DU stoned and drugged about mid-day spends an hour or so and then leaves.

Everyone knows that he is a drug addict and a drug dealer and YET everybody in the DU still respects him because of Hazrat.

A leading Alim in UK sends dirty text messages to Sisters, one of the brothers even wrote about it on this forum with proof...His father issues all kinds of Bayans about Islaah but does nothing about his own son.

What system can you put in place to mitigate this situation? Nothing!

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
19,444
Brother
5,711
abu mohammed's avatar
#664 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2018 17:14
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I defence of such parents, we have to remember not to put the blame on the father, although it is a major issue in Hazratism....where even the sinner is looked up to and taken as a guide :(
Quote:
Abu Dawood narrated that Abu Rimthah said: I went to the Prophet (saw) with my father, then the Prophet (saw) said to my father: “Is this your son?” He said: Yes, by the Lord of the Ka‘bah. He said: “Is it true?” He said: I bear witness to it. The Messenger of Allah (saw) smiled at my resemblance to my father and my father’s oath concerning me, then he said: “You are not accountable for his wrongdoing and he is not accountable for yours.” And the Messenger of Allah (saw) recited the verse: “no bearer of burdens shall bear the burden of another” [al-An‘am 6:164]
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
564
Brother
252
sipraomer's avatar
#665 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2018 18:00
Maripat wrote:
View original post


لاتوں کے بھوت باتوں سے نہیں مانتے
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
564
Brother
252
sipraomer's avatar
#666 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2018 18:17
Maripat wrote:
View original post


1. Do you believe that the western governments with their Zionist agenda will change their attitude towards the Muslim World if we communicate our point of view?

2. We may succeed in convincing "some" people from the public.

3. Do you believe that the public influences the policies of their governments?

4. Why the US invaded Iraq despite of protests from the American public? Did the public protests change the government's direction?

5. Isn't it true that Israel controls USA and she doesn't care about US public opinion. In fact some American visitors and humanitarians in Israel have suffered themselves and the American government didn't and couldn't do anything about it.

6. What good will this academic exercise do? Instead of informing the West about our feelings, our academicians must use their intellect to wake up the slumbering youth of this ummah. They must ignite the passion to change for good in the youth of this ummah. They must use their pen to capture their imagination and instill the Islamic dream in it. They must give them examples from distant and recent past and make them believe that "YOU CAN DO IT". The world caliphate is possible. The history of Persian and Roman defeat by the hands of Muslims is repeatable. And for that you only have to do one task. Become Super Muslims instead of being superficial Muslims.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
564
Brother
252
sipraomer's avatar
#667 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2018 18:21
All the institutions of deen lead to some kind of tazkiyah and Jihad leads to the highest form of Tazkiyah if done correctly.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Online
UK
8,421
Brother
6,707
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#668 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2018 19:37

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Because you are a Pakistani living in a country with 95%+ Muslims and he is an Indian living in a country with close to 80% Non-Muslims, the context of both of you is entirely differently.

Despite their situation there is more Islam in Indian Muslims compared to Pakistan and despite having an indepedent country run by Muslims for 71 years, AIMPLB is still more Islamic compared to constitution of Pakistan so how has your strategy worked?

After 71 years, you have a failed state which is a failure from both Deen and Dunya perspective. If the state of Indian Muslims is bad it is because they are an (oppressed) minority, what is your excuse?

?


report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
back to top
Rank Image
Unspecified
249
Brother
301
#669 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2018 19:42
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

The basic misunderstanding: “ it is not a conflict between two nations, it is a conflict between two ideologies”. One is based on the حاكميت (authority) of Allah swt while the other is based on the authority of the people through its representatives (liberal,secular, capitalist,democratic system). One calls interest based economy war against Allah,the other can’t even breath without interest...and so on...

If we don’t know it or pretend not knowing it, it does not mean that ‘they’ (our opponents) don’t know it either.....

Look at any big or small international event, the nukes of India or even North Korea are more acceptable to the west than the nukes of , say, Pakistan or Iran (not to mention Israel).The struggle for the independence of Palestine and Kashmir is different to them than the independence of East Timor and South Sudan...Why would that be if they intended to apply the same Usool to Muslims and non-Muslims alike ?

There are only two “groups of people” since the dawn of time. Those who believe in the message conveyed through the prophets (peace be upon them) called حزب الله,represented today by Islam...and those who knowingly or unknowingly oppose the authority of Allah and the message given through the prophets, called TAGHOOT or حزب الشيطان

The lines are clearly drawn, “sifting” of the people into two camps has begun, one of “Ahle Iman” and the second of “hypocrites plus non- believers”.Better stand up to the occasion and be counted,the sooner the better. No time for reconciliation...

English language always fail me to express myself fully, never tried to learn it properly,I wish I could write like respected Muad khan or Dr76 :(

Please note,these messages are in no way a response to the learned Maripat,I know my intellectual potentials are no where even close to his wisdom and knowledge.I just feel like I should write what I consider right..may be it is of some help...may be not...Allah knows best !
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
564
Brother
252
sipraomer's avatar
#670 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2018 20:27
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


lol! What are your comments to do with what I am saying?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Online
UK
8,421
Brother
6,707
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#671 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2018 20:32

ALIF wrote:
View original post

My father and his brother (only two sons) migrated to Pakistan in June 1947. Their father (my grandfather) tried to stop his sons but they said, "Muhammad Ali Jinnah is asking for educated Muslims to migrate to help Pakistan so we are leaving"


My grandfather said, “My forefathers came to this country (India) from Afghanistan and they shed their blood fighting for it! This is my home because my forefathers fought for it and I am not leaving my home…”!

He died on the 17th of August 1947 because his sons had left him.

Many of the outside Muslims who came to India, still live in India.

There are thousands of stories like this, what do you want us to say to all those fathers who sacrificed their sons for Pakistan? Indian Muslims send their cream to Pakistan and have been tortured, oppressed for 71 years. What has Pakistan and Pakistani Muslims achieved?

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Strategy is devised based on ground reality and circumatnces. Even Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) didn’t apply the tactics of Bad’r to Khandaq or Khandaq to Bad’r because the circumstances were different. 

Your situation and circumstances are as different to Maripat Saheb as day is to night. The fact is that you have the numerical advantage, head start and better human resources (because best of Muslim Indian civil servants, military officers migrated to Pakistan) and Pakistan is still a failure is a fluffy teddy bear without eyesing indictment to the facts of past 71 years.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
564
Brother
252
sipraomer's avatar
#672 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2018 20:36
My comments are never against Professor Maripat Sahab or Indian Muslims or any other member. I am totally saying a different thing. Some members need to drink water and cool off.

Secondly, I am not limited to a single country. My belief is that Muslims were born to rule the world. And I am not the cause for the failure of a country. Just chill.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Winner x 1
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
564
Brother
252
sipraomer's avatar
#673 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2018 20:40
I have a different approach than Mr. Maripat based upon my understanding of things. This doesn't mean that I disrespect his views. And I think difference of opinion doesn't make you an APOSTATE
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
564
Brother
252
sipraomer's avatar
#674 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2018 20:48
I am currently doing what Mr.Maripat is asking us to do. I am communicating the point of view of Muslims (or Muslims who think like me) up to my capabilities. I was not responsible for partition and I don't represent the whole population. Neither my forefathers or I have ruled this country. I am doing whatever is in my capacity. I am not an academic so I can't do this work up to Mr. Maripat's level. However, I am a sparrow who is dropping water drops on the fire of Nimrod with full force and passion. My body doesn't allow me to migrate and my circumstances don't allow me to cross the barrier. However, thoughts and feelings are boundary less and I am conveying them to uplift the emotions of Muslims of the whole world.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
564
Brother
252
sipraomer's avatar
#675 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2018 20:51
I may be senseless but I am not heartless and I am proud of this. I may be a mad man. And my dream may seem to be a foolish one. But from the core of my heart, I firmly believe , more than I believe that I am the son of my mother and father, that Islam will rise soon, no matter what the realists say or think of me.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top

Jump to page: