Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

I Have a Purpose

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.6% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Muadh_Khan, Naqshband66, Taalibah, Jinn, samah, the fake shaykh, abu mohammed, Acacia, dr76, my176, Abdullah bin Mubarak, BHAI1, Maria al-Qibtiyya, Abu Salma, Umm Khadeejah, abuzayd2k, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, ALIF, sipraomer, hmdsalahuddin, saa10245, bint e aisha
6 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#721 [Permalink] Posted on 20th September 2018 12:39
Maripat wrote:
View original post

My father once told me that a real munafiq is a very cool minded person because he doesn't attacks from the front but his attacks are hidden.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#722 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2018 07:09
The Miserable Worthies of Islamophobic World

(A Developing Post)

A Facebook friend posted pictures of these Dajjal-like worthies of the Islamophobic world.
I did not recognize some of the faces. The original poster was kind enough to supply the names of all of these. After pondering over the list for a moment I realized how miserable these people really look.

Why miserable? Because they have got what they could and no more. Will they be satisfied with it? Hardly. Even most staunch believers have difficulty is remaining content with the blessings they have. For these opportunistic sellers of conscience this was not the game at all. Every single one of them must have thought at the moment of sell out that he or she is tapping into an unending supply of goodies.

Alas for them.

In fact even in the west, the chief sympathizer of these errant, is already becoming increasingly self-conscious of cheapness of their support and stand.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Chala Chafiq

Irshad Manji

Mehdi Mozaffari

Maryam Namazie

Taslima Nasreen

Salman Rushdie

Ibn Warraq

I would have liked to keep this list restricted to Muslim sounding names only but originally there are some other names too. They too are equally miserable.

Antoine Sfeir

Caroline Fourest

Bernard Henri Lévy

Philippe Val

+4 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#723 [Permalink] Posted on 27th September 2018 09:19
Ayan Hirsi Ali

The first one of the worthy Islamophobes we take is Ayan Hirsi Ali.

The heat she generated the world over might not be as intense and wide spread as generated by Salman Rushdie but in sheer magnitude her stint as an activist against Islam has been longest, most intense and diverse than any of the other Islamophobes, Rushdie included.

I shall not talk about the long series events involving her but only the end result. So where is she now and what is her utility? Nil. A few years ago I saw the recording of a news clip in which the anchor asks her a few questions and then brings the chat to an end. From the cautious attitude of the anchor it was clear that this woman has been misusing not only the western hospitality but also their trust and hence was not to be trusted.

Very pathetic end of an inglorious career.

Of course there will be perverts who will still be supporting her. Statistically that would always happen but such people cease to matter rather soon.

So the only thing a Muslim has to ask the western world, the media and the individuals, as to how much they have accomplished against Islam and Muslims by hosting and supporting such a parasitical guest.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#724 [Permalink] Posted on 27th September 2018 09:33
Chahla Chafiq

I had not heard of her before the post mentioned earlier.

According to the net she is a leftist militant, she fled the Khomeini regime in 1983. She got a PHD from a Paris university and is associated with some offices and movements for men-women equality.

She has got her bread and butter in the west by casting herself as above and normally a career like hers is not a bad one to have from conservative point of view.

The pathetic aspect of this story is that how meager is the real value for which people like her sell their conscience and their Deen, culture and the values of the society they are born in.

There is also a lesson for the west - do they realize how few people sell out to them? I am not a fan of Iranian ideology operative today. But western cause here does not look very winning one.

I might add a few observations more later on but her case does not look very substantial and it is clear that the west is merely going through the motion of supporting people like her while Iranian paradigm seems to be going strong in face of very aggressive western propaganda against them.
+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#725 [Permalink] Posted on 27th September 2018 10:31

Maripat wrote:
View original post

My uncles (also graduates of AMU) have always said that there is inherent Tawheed in many of the Hindus and doesn't Arya Samaj also rejects idolatry?

No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#726 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2018 04:37

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post
Hinduism is eclectic - it mixes every shade of human thought. hence there are many people who are unitarians in the sense of believe in one true God. Then there are polytheists including atheists.

Arya Samaj is Tauheed based. Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati, the founder, writes the first shloka, Sanskrit couplet, that has Ekam Brahma Vadisyami - I worship not but one true God.

+2 -0
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#727 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2018 06:57
The Khurasan Paradigm

Yesterday I finished reading the predictions of Nematullah Shah Wali.

It was a pleasant experience.

Yet this issue will qualify among those that should not be discussed. I say this in spite of the fact that the people hosting us do not forbid the discussion of G!h@d for it happens to be part of Islam.

Hence I am not writing this post in my Speakable and Unspeakable Today thread.

Allow me to explain myself.

Brother Muadh Khan commented recently that you can get in trouble in the US simply by watching a certain type of videos.

You know what was Dr Zalir Naik's fault? The person accused of an act of violence in Bangladesh had his video in his phone.

Remember years ago Abdul Hakim Murad reminded Muslims that they should be careful about where their Zakat is going for you do not want to end up in a cube in Cuba.

See we are worried about the worldly situation of Muslims. We are not against anyone but merely worried about our own situation. Yet even this worry can be interpreted and made to look like offensive and unlawful leading to unpleasant situations of varying degrees.

Hence the discussion of the Khurasan paradigm is hazardous. Unfortunately.

It is because of this kind of hazards that our Elders decided to Madarsa and Sufism and later on to Tabligh. Let us not forget that there beginning is with the clash they had with the British in Shamli in 1857.

In India though the British left but because of the partition the situation for Muslims became the same as in British times. Earlier Muslims were wary of the British while now they have to live in fear of the majority community for any organization or discussion of Muslims as a community runs the risk of being interpreted as anti-national.

So there is not merely huge but near complete encroachment on Muslim life space by the west at international level in India too Muslims have been at the receiving end for they have been slapped with the bill for partition. The Dalits have been granted reservations not only in the jobs but even in the legislature and effectively it turns out to be at the expenses of Muslims. There has been violence against them and the perpetrators have not been punished but they still can not complain or even talk in terms of problems of Muslims - they have to talk in terms of problems of the so called minorities, a euphemism that simply does not bear the burden of the problems that Muslims have been facing.

So there was a brother mh25489 (number changed by me) on the Sunni Forum. He talked about the battle for India. Please do not translate this phrase in your replies. Then the newspaper picked up the story several years later about the above mentioned battle. This boys name appeared in that story. He must have got a smell of the news item.

Next I saw this brother was on MS and he was very vehemently criticizing the Daesh. I was puzzled at his energy on this issue. Only later I came to read the Indian Express story.

So this brother mh had talked some very superficial things and yet he was so scared. This is what happens. We are living in very critical times.

So though the Khurasan paradigm is part of Islam for it has been discussed in some very importans Hadiths yet it is difficult to discuss it without worrying about the hazards.

OK, now say thank you.
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#728 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2018 09:17

Maripat wrote:
View original post

I read and translated it a long time ago but can you comment on the historical authenticity of Nematullah Shah Wali? I am not talking about his predictions, I am talking about it's historical accuracy?

Jazakallahu Khayran

No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#729 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2018 10:22

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post
Very good question Khan Sahab.

Clearly it is very difficult to do a historical search on the spurt of the moment - such  steps are very difficult, time consuming and very academic.

Plus people will not take up these kind of problems easily. Such problems do not suit western scholarship and Islamic scholarship too will not spend much time on it.

While reading the predictions relating to the Mughals I felt very uneasy because the predictions were too accurate.

Prediction about a 'crafty Hindu' with six letter name starting with G (hint : Gandhi) turning Muslim are too accurate.

There is this constant reference to  Iranians being part of Mujahideen. The Nematullah Sufi order at some point of time declared itself to be Shia. Two things combine to run at cross road to the reality we see today.

So from the point of view of historical authenticity as well as current observations the predictions leave much to be desired.

Yet the part where these agree with the Hadiths  looks like the only hope for the beleaguered Muslim world.

Finally it understood that we can not take these points seriously till the drowning and disappearance of the Syrian army unit. I suppose on that point we can connect ourselves. Of course Allah SWT knows better.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#730 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2018 16:28
Exactly !

“Too accurate” is the key word...

Such ‘exactness’ down to names is a bit too difficult to digest.If we know more about ‘the person’ (or more than one person)who wrote it (or those who kept adding to it or editing it,in case they did) we will be able to know more about the authenticity of the prophecies...

Difficult task indeed.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#731 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2018 05:46

ALIF wrote:
View original post
I completely agree ya akhi.

The trouble is that the Ummah as a whole has been passing through such bad times that it is increasingly

difficult to keep the morale up. More than that people like us who call ourselves educated have the responsibility to keep the public, the Muslims, in good cheer.

Recently I have come to the realization that the only good cheer for a believer is the hereafter - the promises of Jannah can be the only good news for us.

In that direction I realize that topics like Shah Nematullah fall into good cheer because of the positivity of the outlook for Muslims in present times.

In any case the Hadith relating to end times are quite clear and specific about the events that we should be expecting soon.

The only nagging doubt in this regard is the fact that for 1400 years we have been living with the same feeling that arrival of Mehdi AS and Hazrat Isa AS is imminent. So what is the surety that the current feeling of his imminent arrival is more correct than the earlier feelings?

Well we are sure of one thing - that with the passing of time their arrival is coming closer.

Yet I have said it several times and I shall repeat it here again that we can not be dogmatic about it.

And if their arrival is really imminent I can not hide my glee - I am really excited about that.

No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#732 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2018 14:06
We don't have to wait for them in order to prepare for what is coming. History is telling us the same story. If we remain active, we win while if we become inactive we lose. Now translate activity and inactivity as you like.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#733 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2018 15:30
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Hadeeth prophecies are a different thing, so that is not under discussion, still one have to be a scholar of some vey good standing to tell which Hadeeth about the end times is Sahih..as most of the times,unfortunately, not only dhaef but frankly ‘fake’ موضوع ahadeeth are also mentioned in the books without specifying it’s authenticity.That may prove counter productive as it may create doubts about what ‘we’ mistakenly perceive as Hadeeth and then things don’t happen accordingly

That apart, prophecies shall fulfil at their destined time.We can not 'force' the events to occur according to prophecies.The war in Syria is one good example of it. Each side is playing to their own version of prophecies and gets motivation from them....

After all the black flag of ISIS is not an accidental happening, similarly now that they are shifting to Afghanistan,it is not by accident either,they are clearly trying to 'force' events upon prophecies,to some how create 'the rising of black flags from khurasan' scenario.( please note the flag of Taliban is not black).

It will be of some interest to read the following article on the prophecies of shah Naematullah wali :

spiritual-pakistan-future.blogspot.com/2011/09/american-p...
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#734 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2018 15:56
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Quote:
.( please note the flag of Taliban is not black).

To my knowledge, I read it here in this forum or maybe somewhere else that Afghan Taliban have two flags. One is white and the other is black.
+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#735 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2018 16:58
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

The flag of the Islamic emirate is indeed white,the confusion is about the inscription of SHAHADA on it wether it is written in black or in green. Both versions are used,but black is used more...
+2 -0

Jump to page: