Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

I Have a Purpose

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.6% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Muadh_Khan, Naqshband66, Taalibah, Jinn, samah, the fake shaykh, abu mohammed, Acacia, dr76, my176, Abdullah bin Mubarak, BHAI1, Maria al-Qibtiyya, Abu Salma, Umm Khadeejah, abuzayd2k, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, ALIF, sipraomer, hmdsalahuddin, saa10245, bint e aisha
6 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#841 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2019 08:15
Mangol Destruction of Islam

Yesterday I spent some time on S.Ameer Ali's A Short History of Saracens and his Spirit of Islam browsing the events related destruction of Baghdad and hence Islam by the Mongols.

It was very difficult to read. Every time I go through those events it is excruciating.

Yet I strangely come out of with a very positive and determined resolve about the things around us.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#842 [Permalink] Posted on 9th September 2019 08:25
My Stand on Struggle

Kindly do not use the J-Word in my threads.

I am not against Struggle. I avoid the use of the word so as to work without attracting attention. ( Now you can guess why seeking attention is not such wise thing.)

For many years I too have been of the opinion that in modern times the duty to Struggle belonged to Islamic armies.

Oriya Maqbool Jan says that 1800 Ulama has given a Fatwa that only armies can indulge in Struggle.

By now I realize that whatever changes we are seeing in the fortunes of Islam it is due to those who did Struggle without the armies.

Luckily the events related to US-Taliban talks we should, Insha Allah, see some more positive change in the fortunes of Muslim Ummah.

And Allah SWT knows better.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#843 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2019 08:08
Of Ignorance

I seek refuge with Allah SWT from being among the ignorant. (The Noble Qur'an : 2:67)

I have been working on the issues related to the problems of the Muslim Ummah for more than a decade.

In this period I have read a lot and I have pondered a lot.

My brothers and sisters perhaps got tired and exhausted long back with this never ending process that is also dull, complex and cumbersome.

While my personal incompetence has certainly contributed to the drudgery but still I would like to assure my brothers and sisters that the task was inherently difficult one.

Among the good news is that though the process in itself looked infinite but at the end of the day it is really finite.

So it is possible to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I repeat - the task of understanding the troubles that Muslim Ummah is facing today is not infinite but finite and we can have a grip on this high and mighty issue that bothers us so much.

To an extent I also would like to assert that to understand the problem is to solve it.

In other words if we can understand the problem we are very close to solving the problem.

Of course I am not talking about any waving of a magic wand. The path to salvation from those who have encroached upon our space is difficult, arduous and risky and it demands investment on our part.

By the Grace of Allah the process of removal of encroachment is already in progress and at advance stage too! Alhamdulillah.

Sitaron se aage jahan dar jahan hain
Bahut se magar imtihaan darmiyaan hain

There are many worlds beyond the stars
But many a tests lay in our path before that

Though my process of investigation is not complete but I can already see the contours of the shape of things to come.

And as I told earlier the route to salvation from the encroaching entities lay in a bifurcation - Indian problem and global problem.

And the two problems have to be approached by different set of people and in different ways.

I intend to talk of these things in coming posts.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#844 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2019 08:26
A Stark Realization

Let me repeat a point from the post just before this one.

The process of understanding the problems of Muslim Ummah today that I have been following for more than a decade is not a never ending and infinite one but a finite one and that can be brought under control and we can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

In this process I came to realize that there has been near complete encroachment on our life space - the majority community in India and the west at the global level.

By the Grace of Allah SWT Muslim Ummah is already on the highway to remove this encroachment - at least at the global level if not in India.

In this connection I have come to a stark realization too.

This could not have happened without me, or others, taking a dive into these vexing problems.

The realization is the following one - we should not talk of these problems openly before the people who are encroaching upon our life space!

Honestly speaking Allama Iqbal was doing the same.

In Kulliyat-e-Iqbal and as far as I can fathom and understand in his Farsi (Persian) work too he never talks about the actual ground level problems.

In his poetry he focuses upon motivation only.

For example, as pointed out by late Dr Israr Ahmed, in Kulliyat-e-Iqbal you find absolutely no mention of ground level problems of Muslims in India.

but in private life he was fully and completely occupied by those very ground level problems.

This strategy keeps your plans and actions safe from the prying eyes of the detractors.

What a brilliant modus operandi! Sub-han Allah.
+2 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#845 [Permalink] Posted on 16th September 2019 18:07
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#846 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2019 16:36
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

This was a serious thread sir which was worth your attention. It is a bit different compared to the usual rants from this fanatic.
Whenever, you get the time, your feedback and critical analysis on that thread will be highly regarded, complimented and appreciated.
No post ratings

Jump to page: