Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

/random

Jump to page:

You have contributed 1.5% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Desi tadka, Taalibah, Naqshband66, Acacia, member2, Black Turban, Sulaiman84
6 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#811 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2014 23:59
Taalibah wrote:
View original post

JazakAllah for the clarification. Apologies about the misunderstanding.

Though I would suggest the PM's between opposite genders be disallowed under all circumstances.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#812 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2014 00:56
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#813 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2014 04:28
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I've been taught while responding to opposite gender it must be avoided to put smileys (face emotions) specially for joking and smiling etc.

I observe many times you do so, why is it so, whilst Alhamdulillah you're one of knowledgeable Muslims of this forum and many get benefits from your posts?

Would you gimme the reason that it's okay when your intention isn't wrong? But isn't it some of the modernists view?

Even once I saw one of the authorizes doing the same - responding with putting ":)" to a brother. I don't remember exactly where I saw that post.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#814 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2014 08:37
sometimes it's hard being the only Deo around here (irl)...
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#815 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2014 09:29
Maria al-Qibtiyya wrote:
View original post

Please maintain respect for the 'Ulama and your fellow muslims by avoiding accusations and slanderous comments. Also remember that in order for criticism to be constructive, it must be channeled in the right direction. If there is any doubt in a matter, it is better to remain silent than to speak ill of another person.
+0 -1Dislike x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#816 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2014 09:40

Maria al-Qibtiyya wrote:
View original post

Sister, decorum should be maintained between members of opposite sex but I am unsure if it’s an obligation or Islamic injunction for someone to adhere to what you are talking about. Not sure who taught you what.

Please elaborate so I can learn and change my behaviour?

kanzoorbhai wrote:
View original post

What do you mean brother? Please elaborate if you are exasperated at something which I am doing so I can fix it.

Shaykh (Mufti) Rafi Usmani (HA) says that there is no such thing as a "Deobandi"

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#817 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2014 09:40

Moving to a new thread...

+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#818 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2014 10:03

Taalibah wrote:
View original post

Aapa,

I don't think she has insulted me at all.

Sister is better then me in knowledge and practise and Masha'Allah it is her right to advise me if she sees something wrong in my behavior. I am not quite sure what she is getting at so let her explain and where I am wrong I need to change and she has the Islamic obligation to do what she has done.

May Allah (SWT) reward her with the best in this world and the next (Ameen).

+0 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#819 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2014 10:12
No problem, please sort out any differences or opinions amicably and politely.

جزاك الله خيرا for the clarification.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#820 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2014 10:31

Taalibah wrote:
View original post

Aapa,

You were never on SF but you need to understand that certain Ulamah, Mashaykh and Mods/Admins have a very serious revulting hatred towards me to the point where if they could they would burn me to the Cross, they would!

Me, my family, my little kids all are fair game to some of these people with their backbiting and planning and they think that I don't know what they do and most importantly they think that Allah (SWT) doesn't know what they do.

This is the condition of Sufees that they react to any perceived negative discussion towards their Shaykh in the most vile, disgusting manner much more then how they would react towards any disrespect towards Allah (SWT) and Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) and this has been categorically proven even on this forum.

The laymen merely react to whom they look upon and follow their opinions without realising the intent behind it.

Everybody makes mistakes and I am the worst of the believers with lack of knowledge, practise and weak so no doubt I make the most mistakes but Allah (SWT) is my witness that wherever my mistakes are pointed out (by whoever) and I consult with Ulamah and where I am wrong I admit, apologise and correct.

But I have no solution to clear, vile, poisnous hatred. You should browse some of the threads on SF (while I was banned) with people writing things knowing fully well that I can neither respond nor correct the non-sense which is being written and Mods/Admins making no attempts to stop it.

There were only a few Brothers or Sisters out of 10,000 who had the courtesy to say look he is banned and we shouldn't be talking about him OR he should be unbanned to at least answer what is being said about him in public for thousands to read and form judgement. Threads created about me and left for days to fester and then deleted without any clarification that this is all FALSE so Shura deleted them, just deleted with no explaination! 

Even someone committing fornication in Islam has the right to defend himself but not if Sufees target you!

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#821 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2014 10:37
MS mods must be tired of our SF baggage...Allah Ta'ala bless them
+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#822 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2014 10:39

kanzoorbhai wrote:
View original post

They are but at the sametime they need to be aware of what is happening all of a sudden when things were fine for years.

Islam gives us a right to disagree (when backed by Ulamah) but there is no solution to blind hatred and you mentioned something in another thread which is a clear example of blind hatred (not from you) when you read the whole discussion on SF

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#823 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2014 10:44
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Personally i do not have any idea about SF rules or policies, but Ms does not tolerate any type of hatred or insults between members. We would never allow any topic to exceed to that point, hence we might seem strict with closing threads and mod rules but we prefer to stop any negative behaviour or responses which would lead to escalation. Not only does it have negative effect on readers, but also shows MS in a very poor light, discrediting the mass of very hardwork by members on the website.

no member should need to have tolerate any type of discourteous behaviour from anyone.

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#824 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2014 10:50
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.

Violating Rules - Please accept our warnings

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#825 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2014 10:58
Just a reminder brother muadh, following is ms forum policy which was updated recently...

No personal input is permitted regarding the following subjects due to their nature and the incapability of Muslims to remain calm about the issues within these subject.
a) Tableegh
b) Tasawwuf
+1 -0Winner x 1

Jump to page: