Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
member2, Yasin, abu mohammed, Taalibah, sweetmuslimahk1, Naqshband66, Ahmeduk
12 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#151 [Permalink] Posted on 18th May 2012 22:15
I couldn't even be bothered to check. The Apple has gone off. Well past its sell by date.

If it was Android, I would have looked. Thanks for the update.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#152 [Permalink] Posted on 19th May 2012 16:28
haha when I first saw it I thought it had something to do with bayanas too.
At £300, the bayan 7 its way overpriced for a dock but I shared here because I was fascinated by the name.
The bayan 7 can be used by Android devices. Sorry for skimping on the detail above but I am lazy when using my phone to post to the forum.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#153 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd June 2012 01:16
I might have the Apple now, but not by choice. I still think my other handsets are brilliant, better and do what I want them to do without any restrictions. Don't be mistaken by the title, I'm not moving to Apple. Sorry guys.

Why do I have an iPhone?

Answer

The handset is an iPhone 4S 64gig, but I still prefer my HTC Desire S by far.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#154 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd June 2012 13:49
Mubarak, you are now officially an apple iPhone user! Lol
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#155 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd June 2012 18:16

"Taalibah" wrote:
Mubarak, you are now officially an apple iPhone user! Lol

Only to gain the lady her intended reward, inshaAllah. If she gave me a blackberry, I would still make use of it for the same reason.Desire S still in top.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#156 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2012 10:40
I just wanted to confirm my previous experience of using and owning an iPhone. My conclusion is still the same, I can't stand it. They may have improved many features but it still doesn't do the essential things.

Another major issue is that using this smaller screen in comparison to the desire s is that the iPhone displays the advertising on muftisays in bulk. The screen gets totally covered with adds and it is so annoying. The adverts are only displayed on the home page and at the bottom right hand corner on the htc and this is how it should be.

IMAG0400.jpg
Downloads: 108
    [782.37 kB] iphone adds. its worse on mobile version.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#157 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2012 14:24
Allah reward her for her kindness towards you and all the others she's gifted with an iPhone with. It's nice to know there are thoughtful and generous people lke her amongst us, masha.Allah.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#158 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2012 15:23
Thats an error abu mohammed. Its supposed to load the tiny post icon but iphone has a mind of it's own and decides to change it. Odd indeed
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#159 [Permalink] Posted on 4th June 2012 09:47
TalibatunNoor wrote:
abu mohammed wrote:
InshaAllah, this may be possible soon. Please make dua it does happen so many more people can benefit from it.
Inshallah. That would be brilliant as the iphone doesnt support some features on the actual website.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#160 [Permalink] Posted on 6th June 2012 01:56

On my ipone muftisays is normal. The adverts only come on the homepage in small. Never had a prblem with it alhumdulilah. Just had to stick up for the iphone here lol. 

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#161 [Permalink] Posted on 9th June 2012 01:04
FYI

I'm not trying to sell a phone, simply found this deal worth looking at. Personally, I won't be going for it even though the phone is the slimmest, 4.3 inches, scratch proof, etc etc.

HTC One S.

Free phone, unlimited data, 500 text, 200 minutes 24 month contract, £16 a month at carphonewarehouse only until 14 June.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#162 [Permalink] Posted on 9th June 2012 21:49

"Rumo" wrote:

On my ipone muftisays is normal. The adverts only come on the homepage in small. Never had a prblem with it alhumdulilah. Just had to stick up for the iphone here lol. 

Yep, seems fine now. As Maulana said, it has a mind of its own.I switched the iPhone on today after a whole week. 26 New apps downloaded by the kind lady.(just shows I don't really fancy the iPhone, but inshaAllah intend to fulfill the ladies intentions)Anyways, for sister Taalibah. I made a major comparison with the Desire S and 4S. The desire S has a slightly bigger screen, yet it is smaller than the iPhone. The screen shows more of the sites than iPhone. The S is slightly thicker. Speed is more or less the same.The good thing was the Arabic on the iPhone is better. But since I don't need it, it doesn't bother me.

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#163 [Permalink] Posted on 10th June 2012 18:35
Just love the HTC HD2. One phone to get if you want changes when you want with a screen to be pleased with.

Changed from win6.5 to 7 and now to Android 4.0.4. Soon to be dual boot to Windows 7.5.

Arabic works fine. Scratch resistant 4.3 inch screen. Selling the Desire HD as I got too many now.

IPhone 4S 64gig, feeling left out but still gets used.

Still on top, an older smaller better model, HTC Desire S.
IMAG0406.jpg
Downloads: 87
    [240.58 kB] arabic on android
+1 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#164 [Permalink] Posted on 13th June 2012 11:21
Is it me or is it the "Even more longer lasting Battery" that is rubbish on the latests iPhone.

Fully charged in the morning, no sim inside, used one App in the morning on the way into work which only involved reading, battery down by almost 15% in about 2.5hours. WiFi remains on 24/7.

But I dont see why that should make a difference. On the Desire S (which is just over 1 years old), I have the WiFi on 24/7 because I move around to different locations where I have WiFi connection, Data connection on 24/7. Used the phone for about 15 minutes, made a few calls. Logged onto the internet etc etc and the battery life is only down by 3%.

Just as well I havent had my sim changed for a micro sim. (I got a micro sim adaptor from a friend, they dont fit well either) I was considering the microsim only so that I can fully test the phone features on the iphone 4S (even though I used it on the 3GS before) and the fact that I might get my hands on the One X (second hand).

Rubbish battery life on Iphone 4S
+0 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#165 [Permalink] Posted on 13th June 2012 19:42
No post ratings

Jump to page: