Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
member2, Yasin, abu mohammed, Taalibah, sweetmuslimahk1, Naqshband66, Ahmeduk
12 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#181 [Permalink] Posted on 16th June 2012 22:18

lol ok i think its about time we had a forum thread called " im moving to android", im pretty sure the android users will enjoy it.

I`ve noticed android users really do like to big up their phones alot and like to make fun of the apple phone alot. It seems like it makes them feel better because apple has taken all the credit in society. As apple phone does have a big reputation probably makes android users feel the need to fight against it lol

Apple phones are very nice and simple phones to use. It does not take a genious to work it out. It very USER FRIENDLY.

@once a apple  you probably didnt install itune properly, once you have installed itunes when you plug your phone in it automatically starts up. IT Does it all for you, you really dont need to do much.

android really cant be compared to iphone. Its like comparing the skies and the earth (lol im kidding).

Does the android have imessage. where they can message people free? nope it doesnt . A point which shows iphone is better.

i feel like i was forced to give this reply in retalitaion to the accusatiosn that are made to the iphone.

you shoudl look for good and not for bad lol.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -3Dislike x 3Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
manchester
Sister
#182 [Permalink] Posted on 16th June 2012 22:26

@ sister Rumo: if u dont mind can i ask u if u r a. a android user b. or an apple user?

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#183 [Permalink] Posted on 16th June 2012 22:42
Anonymous wrote:
Yasin wrote:
Why are iphone users not defending it?.

Golden question.

Why aren't iPhone users defending the iPhone. Does it not hold any value. You vent your self by downing others who are merely there to help.

iLaugh at you. ;)

I have an iphone, and the simple answer from me is that I have better things to do. Any free time I have I like to spend it in beneficial ways. And debating about worldy things isnt one of them.

I'll leave it to the HTC users :p
+5 -1Like x 4Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#184 [Permalink] Posted on 16th June 2012 22:49

I

"Seifeddine-M" wrote:
"Anonymous" wrote:
"Yasin" wrote:
Why are iphone users not defending it?.
Golden question. Why aren't iPhone users defending the iPhone. Does it not hold any value. You vent your self by downing others who are merely there to help. iLaugh at you. ;)
I have an iphone, and the simple answer from me is that I have better things to do. Any free time I have I like to spend it in beneficial ways. And debating about worldy things isnt one of them. I'll leave it to the HTC users :p

totally agree with the above.

@sweetmuslimahk1 an apple user 

+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
London
Brother
#185 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2012 00:39
To be honest, I will rate the iPhone for one thing. They bought us the world of Apps. Alhumdulillah very beneficial for us all.

InshaAllah, no further comment except that I have a phone that costs £699 from the Apple store and it just sits on the table waiting for a child to come and play with the games on it and even they don't appreciate it. Had I not experienced using all other operating systems and only ever used Apple, then I would never have known how limited Apple have kept their operating system.

A new thread on pro iPhone, lol that won't happen, you'll need to sink (sync) it first.

Ok so back to my previous statement, no further comments.

This thread was a gimmick that turned serious and helped others get a better understanding.
+2 -2Dislike x 2
UK
Brother
#186 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2012 02:07
Quote:

once a apple  you probably didnt install itune properly, once you have installed itunes when you plug your phone in it automatically starts up. IT Does it all for you, you really dont need to do much[/quote]

Thats the problem, why should a device depend on a software, how incomplete can a 'simple' phone to depend so heavily on itunes?

there's so many reasons a person might connect a phone to pc, what if it's urgent? You have to wait till itunes loads, syncs everything, guesses what you want to do and start another process? It was so frustrating when I had it that I disabled everything. But not everyone knows how to. So we're trying to help people buy a device that the buyer can control instead of the device controlling the buyer.

Anyone remember the microsoft paperclip? Thats what I think of the iphone's over-helpfulness

As for imessage, there's whatsapp, viber, etc which is cross-platform and not limited to iphone.... Oh and it's free

So we're not defending it, we're saving people from possible technical torture. iSincerely believe from the depth of iHeart that we are helping others make the right choice. It's a lot of money and what they save in currency and time can be used for good.

[quote]

Any free time I have I like to spend it in beneficial ways. 

Exactly, I believe thats why I have agreed with abu mohammed in so many ways so it benefits everyone except for when he puts the iphone down really badly (then I only secretly agree)

All in all, it'd be great to hear honest opinions from iphone users
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#187 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2012 02:17
No further comments.

PS, Jazakallah for the support given openly and secretly. iWin, lol. Just kidding. Those who have benefited have won.
+2 -2Dislike x 2
#188 [Permalink] Posted on 19th June 2012 18:31
I have an iPhone and to be honest, It was the worst choice ever. Until I discovered that the phone can do much better than what I thought. Guys and gals, if you have an iPhone then theres no need to worry. The answer is to have it jailbroken.

After jail breaking the phone you can do what android users can do.

If you don't have an iPhone then don't buy it because the androids can do much more without jail breaking it.

Moral of this post..... Over priced and the best it can do is less than android even after spending more money to jail breaking.

Sorry bros and sis.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#189 [Permalink] Posted on 19th June 2012 23:53
What utter nonsense, I just downloaded iTunes and connected my phone and I had no choice but to sync the stupid thing, and guess what, all the paid apps have disappeared, plenty of them.

I've sent a text to the lady who gave it to me and waiting for her response.

Phone is more or less useless now.

If she doesnt get back to me within a couple of days I'm tempted to sell it, but not sure if thats the right thing to do.

Aaghhhh! I wish I read up on other forums that already discussed this stupidity.

Sorry, but I had to tell someone.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#190 [Permalink] Posted on 20th June 2012 00:25

This thread is not good for the reputation. ive got my first three thumbs down from one message. I thinks it best if i stay silent.

+4 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
London
Brother
#191 [Permalink] Posted on 20th June 2012 00:34
Only 3, I've got over 10.

A little sacrifice to help my fellow brothers and sister.

InshaAllah.
+3 -0Like x 3
UK
Brother
#192 [Permalink] Posted on 20th June 2012 01:48
I think this is the first thread ive ever come across where even thumbs down means +rep because it means its a delicate topic. I've noticed its balanced though, if I see thumbs down, I give it thumbs up. Now if this post gets a thumbs down then you know it's just one of those threads that one can do nothing about. Abu mohamme, what have you started lol
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
UK
Sister
#193 [Permalink] Posted on 20th June 2012 05:51
Lol the war against Iphone! That's what he's started.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#194 [Permalink] Posted on 20th June 2012 08:20
At least it was a polite war lol, could've been worse! Masha.Allah no damage done.
+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
#195 [Permalink] Posted on 20th June 2012 09:39
I thought I'd mention also that if you have a 64gb iPhone and you fill it up, when you sync it to iTunes, you copy al that used memory to your mac or pc. This means you are occupying the hard disk space on that too. What a waste of time and resources. People need to really understand the consequences of spending too much money. It's not a war, it's advice.

It depends on how you look at it, in certain sectors one is called a terrorist but by others, he is known as a freedom fighter.
+1 -0Like x 1

Jump to page: