» They are not that good at all
0%
0 members | 0 guests
» I dont understand jokes
0%
0 members | 0 guests
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taqwah, sweetmuslimahk1, umm-e-abdullah, the_muslimah, rizmalek, sister-in-islam, muslimah101, member2, ummi taalib, abu mohammed, Seifeddine-M, Yasin, Black Turban, Arslan., Abdullah1, abuzayd2k
10 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#61 [Permalink] Posted on 1st April 2011 11:38
On the Death of Hija's neighbour, a grave digger was called and ordered to dig a grave. After he prepared the grave, there was a dispute with regard to his pay. To solve the problem, Hija went to town and purchased a cross for two Dirhams. "What's this?" the people asked. Hija replied "The grave digger would not settle for any thing less than five Dirhams. So I have purchased this cross so we can hang the dead man on it. That way we have saved three Dirhams and the dead manhas escaped the punishment in the grave and avoided the question posed by the angels Munkar and Nakeer."
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#62 [Permalink] Posted on 1st April 2011 14:44

Last week in our Masjid a Salafi Brother was trying to tell a new Muslim to stay away from Tableeghi Jamaat because they are deviants.

He asked why? And the Salafi Brother replied, "Because they go to Markaz every Thursday night and they go 3 days and there is no evidence for designating days in the Qur'aan & Sunnah."

So the brother asked as to what and how he should learn the Deen?

Salafi Brother replied, "We have a Halaqah every Sunday after Maghrib and you should come, Insha'Allah".

Brother asked, "Do you have any evidence of designating Sundays for Halaqah?"

Conversation ended very quickly! : - ) : - ) : - )

+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#63 [Permalink] Posted on 1st April 2011 15:25

A ship was sailing smoothly when all of a sudden it came to a HALT. The Captain & Crew tried very hard but couldn’t see anything wrong, in the end the Captain said, “It is foretold in the sea chronicles that 3 Human sacrifices will have to be made before the sea lords release this ship”.

A Chinese passenger gets up and says, “No sacrifice is greater than the life of my fellow Passengers” and jumps off.

An Irish passenger gets up and says, “No sacrifice is greater than the life of my fellow Passengers” and jumps off.

A Pakistani passenger gets up and says, “No sacrifice is greater than the life of my fellow Passengers” picks up the Indian and throws him down!

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#64 [Permalink] Posted on 7th April 2011 16:35
A fool heard about the pain and difficulties of death. He remarked "If the only thing in Death was that you couldn't breath, then that would have been Sufficient".
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#65 [Permalink] Posted on 15th April 2011 17:10
Hija purchased a sack of flour and hired a labourer to carry it.

The labourer ran off with the whole sack.

On seeing the labourer after a few days, Hija hid from him. "Why are you hiding from him?" the people asked. He replied, "I fear that he may ask for his wage".
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#66 [Permalink] Posted on 28th April 2011 09:47
Hija buried some money in the jungle and took a "Cloud" as a sign to remember its secret place.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#67 [Permalink] Posted on 6th May 2011 14:28
When Hija's father died, he was told to go purchase a kaffan. He replied "If I go to purchase the kaffan, I fear I may miss the Jannazah".
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#68 [Permalink] Posted on 11th May 2011 09:45
One day Hija was seen running towards the market place. "Whats the matter?" the people asked. He replied, "Have you seen a girl with a colourful beard pass by?"
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#69 [Permalink] Posted on 16th May 2011 13:34
Hija came to the door of the Jami' Masjid. He asked "Whats This?"
"Masjid Jami' (Central Mosque)" the people replied. He was so impressed and prayed "Allah have mercy on Jami'. What a beautifull mosque he has made."

(He misinterpreted Jami' as a person rather than the name given to a central mosque)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#70 [Permalink] Posted on 27th May 2011 11:49
One Day, Hija passed by a group of people whilst he had some peaches hidden up his sleeves. He then said, "whoever tells me what is hidden up my sleve, will receive the biggest peach?. The people answere, "You have peaches hidden up your sleeves." He was suprised as to how they knew the answer and bitterly remarked, "whoever told you this secret is a...."

(I do not intend to complete or change the story, rather just leave out the foul language)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#71 [Permalink] Posted on 8th June 2011 15:53
One day Hija heard somebody say, "What a beautiful moon". He replied, "Yes, by Allah, specially at night."
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#72 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2011 14:33
Hija once passed by a few children who were playing with a dead eagle. He offered to purchase the dead eagle for one dirham. When he took it home, his mother confronted him and asked "What are we going to do with a dead eagle?" He replied "Mum, be quite. If it was alive I wouldn't have purchased it for 100 Dirhams".
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#73 [Permalink] Posted on 20th June 2011 15:30
A final example of Hija's sequence of foolish actions is the time his father made intentions for Hajj. As his father was about to depart, Hija, who was feeling very sentimental, said, "Father do not spend long and try to return on big Eid, so you can make Qurbani with us".
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#74 [Permalink] Posted on 8th July 2011 12:13
Once a Governor became very angry with Mazeed and ordered a barber to shave off his beard. The barber ordered Mazeed "Spread your cheeks, so I may cut with ease". Mazeed responded "The Governor has ordered you to shave off my beard and not to teach me how to play the flute".
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#75 [Permalink] Posted on 12th July 2011 11:30

"Seifeddine-M from the Devils Deception" wrote:
It is narrated in Manaqib Abu Bakr Ibn Muhammad Zaranjari that Imam Sahib rahmatullahi alaih was once seated in the Masjid at Kufa when the Shaytan Tariq Rafidhi (a Shi'ah) appeared before him and remarked: "Abu Hanifah! "Who is the most powerful and intense of all people?" Imam Sahib replied: "According to our beliefs it is Hadhrat 'Ali Ibn Abi Talib whilst according to your beliefs, it is Hadhrat Abu Bakr ." The Shaytan Tariq said: "No, you have turned it the other way about."

To this Imam Sahib rahmatullahi alaih replied: "According to us, the most powerful and intense is Hadhrat 'Ali (radiallahu anh) because he was confident that the right of Khilafat devolves upon Abu Bakr (radiallahu anh). This is why he submitted to his Khilafat. However, according to you, Hadhrat 'Ali (radiallahu anh) was most eligible for this right but Hadhrat Abu Bakr (radiallahu anh) usurped this right and Hadhrat 'Ali (radiallahu anh) was powerless to receive this right. Hadhrat Abu Bakr (radiallahu anh) vanquished him. Hence, according to your belief, Hadhrat Abu Bakr (radiallahu anh) is the most powerful of all people."

On hearing this deduction, Shaytan Tariq was left speechless and he made a swift getaway. Taken from 'Uqudul Jamman fee Manaqibil Imamil A'tham Abi Hanifahta An-Nu'man

+2 -0Like x 2

Jump to page: