Rank Image
UK
Brother
#91 [Permalink] Posted on 25th March 2020 16:44

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Wallahi! I wish Islam allowed vigilanti justice

Someone in Pakistan should put a CAP in this filthy woman and her husband

What a filthy Witch, she is still tweetign about this...

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#92 [Permalink] Posted on 25th March 2020 16:52
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#93 [Permalink] Posted on 25th March 2020 17:13
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Can I copy and paste?
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#94 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2020 13:41

26MAR2020: Global Government Needed

www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/mar/26/gordon-brown-cal...

Gordon Brown has urged world leaders to create a temporary form of global government to tackle the twin medical and economic crises caused by the Covid-19 pandemic.

The former Labour prime minister, who was at the centre of the international efforts to tackle the impact of the near-meltdown of the banks in 2008, said there was a need for a taskforce involving world leaders, health experts and the heads of the international organisations that would have executive powers to coordinate the response.

A virtual meeting of the G20 group of developed and developing countries, chaired by Saudi Arabia, will be held on Thursday, but Brown said it would have been preferable to have also included the UN security council.

“This is not something that can be dealt with in one country,” he said. “There has to be a coordinated global response.”

Brown said the current crisis was different to the one he was involved in. “That was an economic problem that had economic causes and had an economic solution.

“This is first and foremost a medical emergency and there has to be joint action to deal with that. But the more you intervene to deal with the medical emergency, the more you put economies at risk.”

During the financial crisis, Brown persuaded other global leaders of the need to bail out the banks and then hosted a meeting of the G20 in London, which came up with a $1.1tn rescue package.

Despite Donald Trump’s “America first” policy, he said it was still possible to get support for an emergency body with executive powers.

Brown said his proposed global taskforce would fight the crisis on two fronts. There would need to be a coordinated effort to find a vaccine, and to organise production, purchasing and prevent profiteering.

Many countries have announced economic packages in the past two weeks but Brown said a taskforce could: make sure the efforts of central banks were coordinated; take steps to prevent the record flight of capital from emerging market economies; and agree a joint approach to the use of government spending to boost growth.

Brown said there had been resistance in 2008 to using the G20 as a vehicle for tackling the financial crisis, but that it should be clear to world leaders that there was no possibility of a go-it-alone approach working.

“We need some sort of working executive,” Brown said. “If I were doing it again, I would make the G20 a broader organisation because in the current circumstances you need to listen to the countries that are most affected, the countries that are making a difference and countries where there is the potential for a massive number of people to be affected - such as those in Africa.”

The World Bank and the International Monetary Fund needed an increase in their financial firepower to cope with the impact of the crisis on low- and middle-income countries, he said.

+2 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#95 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2020 15:24
The New World Order!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#96 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2020 16:07
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Gordon Brown is the Dajjal! I knew It!!
+1 -0Creative x 1Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#97 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2020 16:47
This is not a rant, nor a conspiracy theory, nor a moan. This is my thought and I've been pondering over this for many years.

I kept asking myself about the wrath of Allah and if we'd see anything in our lifetime.

This thought kept coming to me just because of LGBT. Its so rampant and so normalised that I was getting worried that we would see something coming soon. Just remind ourselves of the People Prophet Lut (as) and ask ourselves why in the world have we just become accepting of these people and why we need to accept them just to be like. Sometimes it feels like our fatawa are trying to be politically correct :(

This virus is not really much of wrath in the sense that everyone is still going on about their lives as if they're on holiday, but I do hope all big sinners see the light, literally!
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#98 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2020 17:29
I’m not sure if a video I received yesterday was fake or real. It was a recording of raining stones. It looked genuine as you could hear ppl sheltering and praying for forgiveness apparently it happened the day before of receiving the video. In correspondence to the present issue of the virus is plague and raining stones both signs of some of the signs qiyama?
No post ratings
Rank Image
USA
Brother
#99 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2020 22:39
USA Is Number 1!

USA Is Number 1!!

in Covid 19 cases.... yay us :(
+2 -0Agree x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#100 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2020 23:02

In Need of Teaching wrote:
View original post

Covidiot45 did it. What a nasty, shameless, narcissist!

www.axios.com/united-states-most-coronavirus-cases-52b6d1...

U.S. leads world in confirmed coronavirus cases for first time

The United States on Thursday reported the most coronavirus cases in the world for the first time, over China and Italy with at least 82,404 infections and more than 1,000 deaths, according to data from Johns Hopkins.

Why it matters: From the beginning, the U.S. — with a population of more than 325 million — has repeatedly underestimated and reacted slowly to the coronavirus, prolonging its economic pain and multiplying its toll on Americans’ health.

First, it happened with testing — a delay that allowed the virus to spread undetected, Axios' Caitlin Owens reports.

• Then we were caught flat-footed by the surge in demand for medical supplies in emerging hotspots.
  • And the Trump administration declined to issue a national shelter-in-place order. The resulting patchwork across the country left enough economic hubs closed to crash the economy, but enough places up and running to allow the virus to continue to spread rampantly.

What they're saying: At a press conference Thursday, President Trump attributed the U.S. overtaking China to ramped up testing, before casting doubt on whether the Chinese government is reporting accurate numbers.

• It is possible that China, which was the site of the original coronavirus outbreak, has been underreporting its cases.
  • The Chinese government covered up the outbreak in its first few weeks, likely allowing the virus to spread both domestically and throughout the rest of the world.

Flashback: Exactly one month ago on Feb. 26, President Trump said at a coronavirus press briefing that the U.S. has 15 reported cases and that "the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero."

+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#101 [Permalink] Posted on 27th March 2020 10:47
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

It's obvious his Pride and Arrogance is also tanned!

Or perhaps his news comes from the gossip of the tanning saloon.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#102 [Permalink] Posted on 27th March 2020 11:51
USA now has the most infected population. More than China!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#103 [Permalink] Posted on 27th March 2020 13:19
5G networks 'could be accelerating coronavirus'

There are fears that 5G wifi networks could be acting as an ''accelerator'' for the coronavirus pandemic.

A new conspiracy theory claims that the symptoms of the virus - high fever, coughing and shortness of breath - is the human body responding to exposure to 5G.

Tanja Rebel, an anti-5G activist and philosophy lecturer at the Isle of Wight College, said: ''Many studies show that Electro-Magnetic Radiation (EMR) suppresses the immune system and that it helps viruses and bacteria thrive.

''So EMR and in particular 5G could act as an accelerator for the disease. We do not know for sure, but common sense and the precautionary principle decree that we urgently need a moratorium on the roll-out of 5G until we can show that it is safe.''

The theory has been met with scepticism by experts, with the UK's independent fact-checking charity, Full Fact, saying: ''This is incorrect, the new coronavirus is a virus and there is no evidence that 5G is harmful to people's health.''

va.newsrepublic.net/s/ySdTce
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#104 [Permalink] Posted on 27th March 2020 13:27
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

The rich and famous in Pakistan have always viewed the world from thier ivory towers and due to thier wealth and influence they're often surrounded by minions/entourage, who clamour to serve their every whim. This unfortunately only serves to inflate their already over blaoted egos and in turn gives them a false sense of self-worth and entitlement and an air of godlike invincibility. Hence, I used to wonder how mortal people like firon, could think they were God and now I have come to know why.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#105 [Permalink] Posted on 27th March 2020 15:20
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Regarding the possible source of the nCovid19 virus > pangolins.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-52048195

Why conspiracy theory?
Economist magazine 2019 C.E. cover >
> Look in the bottom LHS (pangolin?), top of globe (panda) & just to the bottom RHS of the panda ( 4 Horsemen of Biblical Christian Apocalypse).
No post ratings

Jump to page: