Topic Appreciation
Taalibah
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2019 17:40
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

No. I read the long list of food items in his wasiyah somewhere on this forum and it cracked me up. I would like to read the actual thing, can you direct me to it?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd February 2019 21:57
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Although it's a great exaggeration I don't really agree with the point ml yasir makes. It's just a very bad expression to praise an imam but to say do they consider IT ree from sin or level of prophet is stupid.

The original phrase was used for umar رضي الله عنه by the Prophet (saw) himself. Did the Prophet consider umar رضي الله عنه as sinless and on level of ambiya? In fact the prophet didn't even see umar رضي الله عنه on the same level as abubakr رضي الله عنه.

There's plenty to attack salafis on such as them giving Allah a body or their support for apostate regimes but let's not stoop to their levels n play their silly games of picking out petty points. I know they do it against us but we should take moral high ground. Saying that deos can't as they too support apostate regimes when it suits them or free haj and umrah is at stake
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2019 06:14
Concerned wrote:
View original post

Sub-han Allah. Beautiful Nasihah. Jazakumullah ya akhi. It made me relax a lot.

+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 06:03
Assalam. That youtube video was so hilarious. I just heard for first few seconds. Unfortunately our ummah is busy just with these things and forgot the main purpose of life :(
No post ratings