Topic Appreciation
ali, Naqshband66, Asaaghir
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 25th June 2017 14:16
Yep, you read it right.

Such a farce!

When there is Ikhtilaaf like the Hanbali's can use optical aid and so on, it's cool and we accept that.

But what do genuine people do when, how can I put it, "Lie"?

Then we get accused of relying on calculation and dismiss major Muslim sightings.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 25th June 2017 14:21
Surah Rahman verse 5.

The sun and the moon [move] by precise, calculation!

If we can work out the sunset time, why not the moon?

We can use it as an aid then we must fulfill the Sunnah.

If the calculations say the moon should be sighted easily, but no one from South Africa, Morocco, UK etc don't site it, then the Sunnah says to complete 30 days. It's simple.

If the calculations say it's not possible, yet Allah says they move in calculation, then it is highly possible that something else was sighted other than the moon. Just like when Hazrat Umar told an old man that he probably saw his own eyelash and not the moon. Just like when Saudi changed their minds when they realized they saw Saturn!

Islam is beautiful and very easy.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 25th June 2017 14:48
Astronomical calculations can be wrong but when a Muslim says he's seen the moon then his word takes precedence over the calculations even if they say it's not possible to sight the moon.

Another thing is that here in the UK why do you follow south Africa and reject Saudi Arabia. And don't give me some fake stuff that they are set their calendar. It's clear and everyone knows it's the astronomical guys who are plan when RAMADAN starts and finishes.
No post ratings
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 25th June 2017 14:52
*Sigh*

Brother, there's TON's if info on this forum. Be my guest and dive in.
No post ratings
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 25th June 2017 14:57
Where's Trump when you could do with his comments?

Fake news!
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 25th June 2017 15:00

tasbeeh wrote:
View original post

Yeh man, follow Nigeria who a number of times make positive sighting even a day or two before Saudi (or 4 days before other countries) .   First Muslim to see it innit ...

+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 25th June 2017 15:07
tasbeeh wrote:
View original post

No one within our region of Morocco, South Africa or the UK saw the moon. So you can't say it's based on calculations. The calculations are used as a tool to help.

Even those who did do Eid earlier, didn't site the moon. Otherwise the net would've been flooded with photos.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Tragic-istan
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 25th June 2017 15:29
tasbeeh wrote:
View original post

We might be in the minority to do Eid today, but if we face the facts, we've been filtered.

There's two groups I guess. The Saudis and the Sunnis.

We fall into the Saudi and they fall into the Sunni.

Sunni being those who followed the principles outlined by shariah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 25th June 2017 15:44

tasbeeh wrote:
View original post

Here are TWO SAHABAH (RA) rejecting human testimonies, now run along and play with your kitten!

Incident 1 (Sayyidina Umar (RA) rejecting the testimony of Sayyidina Anas (RA):

حَدَّثَنِي إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ عُمَرَ بْنِ سَلِيطٍ الْهُذَلِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا سُلَيْمَانُ بْنُ الْمُغِيرَةِ، عَنْ ثَابِتٍ، قَالَ قَالَ أَنَسٌ كُنْتُ مَعَ عُمَرَ ح وَحَدَّثَنَا شَيْبَانُ بْنُ فَرُّوخَ، - وَاللَّفْظُ لَهُ - حَدَّثَنَا سُلَيْمَانُ بْنُ الْمُغِيرَةِ، عَنْ ثَابِتٍ، عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ كُنَّا مَعَ عُمَرَ بَيْنَ مَكَّةَ وَالْمَدِينَةِ فَتَرَاءَيْنَا الْهِلاَلَ وَكُنْتُ رَجُلاً حَدِيدَ الْبَصَرِ فَرَأَيْتُهُ وَلَيْسَ أَحَدٌ يَزْعُمُ أَنَّهُ رَآهُ غَيْرِي - قَالَ - فَجَعَلْتُ أَقُولُ لِعُمَرَ أَمَا تَرَاهُ فَجَعَلَ لاَ يَرَاهُ - قَالَ - يَقُولُ عُمَرُ سَأَرَاهُ وَأَنَا مُسْتَلْقٍ عَلَى فِرَاشِي ‏.‏ ثُمَّ أَنْشَأَ يُحَدِّثُنَا عَنْ أَهْلِ بَدْرٍ فَقَالَ إِنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم كَانَ يُرِينَا مَصَارِعَ أَهْلِ بَدْرِ بِالأَمْسِ يَقُولُ ‏"‏ هَذَا مَصْرَعُ فُلاَنٍ غَدًا إِنْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَقَالَ عُمَرُ فَوَالَّذِي بَعَثَهُ بِالْحَقِّ مَا أَخْطَئُوا الْحُدُودَ الَّتِي حَدَّ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم - قَالَ - فَجُعِلُوا فِي بِئْرٍ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ فَانْطَلَقَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم حَتَّى انْتَهَى إِلَيْهِمْ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ يَا فُلاَنَ بْنَ فُلاَنٍ وَيَا فُلاَنَ بْنَ فُلاَنٍ هَلْ وَجَدْتُمْ مَا وَعَدَكُمُ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ حَقًّا فَإِنِّي قَدْ وَجَدْتُ مَا وَعَدَنِيَ اللَّهُ حَقًّا ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ عُمَرُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ كَيْفَ تُكَلِّمُ أَجْسَادًا لاَ أَرْوَاحَ فِيهَا قَالَ ‏"‏ مَا أَنْتُمْ بِأَسْمَعَ لِمَا أَقُولُ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ أَنَّهُمْ لاَ يَسْتَطِيعُونَ أَنْ يَرُدُّوا عَلَىَّ شَيْئًا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Sayyidina Anas Ibn Malik (RA) reported: We were along with Ameerul-Mumineen Sayyidina Umar (RA) between Makkah and Medina that we began to look for the new moon. And I was a man with sharp eye- sight, so I could see it, but none except me saw it. I began to say to Sayyidina Umar (RA): Don't you see it? But he could not see it. Thereupon Sayyidina Umar (RA) said: I would soon be able to see it (when it will shine more brightly). I lay upon bed. He then made a mention of the people of Badr to us and said: Allah's Messenger (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) showed us one day before (the actual battle) the place of death of the people (participating) in (the Battle) of Badr and he was saying: This would be the place of death of so and so tomorrow, if Allah wills. Sayyidina Umar (RA) said: By Him Who sent him with truth, they did not miss the places (of their death) which Allah's Messenger (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) had pointed for them. Then they were all thrown in a well one after another. Allah's Messenger (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) then went to them and said: O, so and so, the son of so and so; O so and so, the son of so and so, have you found correct what Allah and His Messenger (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) had promised you? I have, however, found absolutely true what Allah had promised with me. Sayyidina Umar (RA) said: Allah's Messenger (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam), how are you talking with the bodies without soul in them. Thereupon he said: You cannot hear more distinctly than (their hearing) of what I say, but with this exception that they have not power to make any reply. [Muslim]

Incident 2 (Sayyidina Ibn Abbas (RA) rejecting the testimony of Sayyidina Fadhal (RA):

عَنْ كُرَيْبٍ أَنَّ أُمَّ الْفَضْلِ بِنْتَ الْحَارِثِ بَعَثَتْهُ إِلَى مُعَاوِيَةَ بِالشَّامِ قَالَ فَقَدِمْتُ الشَّامَ فَقَضَيْتُ حَاجَتَهَا وَاسْتُهِلَّ عَلَيَّ رَمَضَانُ وَأَنَا بِالشَّامِ فَرَأَيْتُ الْهِلَالَ لَيْلَةَ الْجُمُعَةِ ثُمَّ قَدِمْتُ الْمَدِينَةَ فِي آخِرِ الشَّهْرِ فَسَأَلَنِي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عَبَّاسٍ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمَا ثُمَّ ذَكَرَ الْهِلَالَ فَقَالَ مَتَى رَأَيْتُمْ الْهِلَالَ فَقُلْتُ رَأَيْنَاهُ لَيْلَةَ الْجُمُعَةِ فَقَالَ أَنْتَ رَأَيْتَهُ فَقُلْتُ نَعَمْ وَرَآهُ النَّاسُ وَصَامُوا وَصَامَ مُعَاوِيَةُ فَقَالَ لَكِنَّا رَأَيْنَاهُ لَيْلَةَ السَّبْتِ فَلَا نَزَالُ نَصُومُ حَتَّى نُكْمِلَ ثَلَاثِينَ أَوْ نَرَاهُ فَقُلْتُ أَوَ لَا تَكْتَفِي بِرُؤْيَةِ مُعَاوِيَةَ وَصِيَامِهِ فَقَالَ لَا هَكَذَا أَمَرَنَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ وَشَكَّ يَحْيَى بْنُ يَحْيَى فِي نَكْتَفِي أَوْ تَكْتَفِي

Kuraib reported that Umm Fadl, daughter of Harith, sent him (Fadl, i.e. her son) to Sayyidina Mu'awiya (RA) in Syria. I (Fadl) arrived in Syria, and did the needful for her. It was there in Syria that the month of Ramadan commenced. I saw the new moon (of Ramadan) on Friday. I then came back to Medina at the end of the month. Sayyidina Abdullah Ibn 'Abbas (RA) asked me (about the new moon of Ramadan) and said: When did you see it? I said.: We saw it on the night of Friday. He said: (Did) you see it yourself? -I said: Yes, and the people also saw it and they observed fast and Mu'awiya also observed fast, whereupon he said: But we saw it on Saturday night. So we would continue to observe fast till we complete thirty (lasts) or we see it (the new moon of Shawwal). I said: Is the sightidg of the moon by Mu'awiya not valid for you? He said: No; this is how the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) has commanded us. Yahya b. Yahya was in doubt (whether the word used in the narration by Kuraib) was Naktafi or Taktafi. [Muslim]

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 25th June 2017 16:02
tasbeeh wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Astronomical calculations can be wrong

Can you substantiate this please.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 25th June 2017 16:28
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

How, when Allah Himself says:

Quote:
Surah Rahman verse 5.

The sun and the moon [move] by precise, calculations !
No post ratings
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 25th June 2017 20:32
Youtube Video

Mufti Ebrahim Desai, South Africa when he visited the UK
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 25th June 2017 21:50
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

he made the accusation and now he needs to substantiate it.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 25th June 2017 23:40
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Bury followers will claim it is false coz of what happened at the DU.

That sighting of a contrail or something similar has damaged any chances of a unified Eid of the UK.

People discuss chemtrails as conspiracy theories. But for Muslim's, it's THE biggest fitna of today (apart from the other obvious ones) and the biggest successful conspiracy.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Tragic-istan
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2017 00:54
That Q&A session was well worth the listen.

The classic question about hajj, and what a fantastic answer.

I thought Mufti Desai was going to give the classic answer of, "Well when you're there you follow that area", but no. Allah in his infinite wisdom made Rasullulah (saw) utter the best of words that will unite every hater of Saudi, unite every questioner, unite every cynic and unit every Hajji, words that no one can oppose.

SubhanAllah.
No post ratings