Top Members

Arabic billboard just to troll Donald Trump

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 19th October 2016 09:50

Someone paid for an Arabic billboard just to troll Donald Trump - and its message is brilliant

A new billboard has appeared, on the westbound I-94 in Dearborn, Michigan, near Detroit, which reads largely in Arabic and concerns Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

An Anti-Trump billboard spotted in Dearborn along I-94 that reads "Donald Trump: He can't read this, but he is afraid of it" pic.twitter.com/HBhhS7L37z

— Siraj Hashmi October 17, 2016

The poster declares it was funded by 'The Nuisance Committee', Cards Against Humanity's anti-Trump political action group.

It's unusual that the makers of that particular game want to take down the barrel-torso'd billionaire insult-machine... but anyway.

The billboard was announced with a press release which said it targeted:

Arabic-speaking voters in the Detroit area and encourages others, who don't speak Arabic but are curious about its message, to ask a friend what it says.

If you were interested, the billboard reads:

Donald Trump: He can't read this, but he is afraid of it.

Which is pretty subversive. It of course references Trump's many Islamophobic and racist comments and policies.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 19th October 2016 16:34
are muslims/arabs really that stupid to think killary is a better alternative? i would rather have trump if im honest. at least he is open about his hatred for islam ( even if its just playing to popular politics). the ummah will remain the lowest of the low as long as we think likes of obama clinton cameron are somhow our allies and friends
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings